GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Posted earlier that what looks like a black Vauxhall Zafira appears to be parked in front of the drive of number 7 barton court (Google Street View).

I also found this image on Google Street View. It's not easy to make out but it looks like a young woman is waiting outside of the house where the body parts were discovered. Again, the image would have been taken in May 2014.

https://www.google.com.mt/maps/@51....ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sGF85sjfQkVTHZbdm9GG5yA!2e0

I wondered why they were appealing for previous owners of the car to come forward too, when that info is easily accessible and as I found out myself it only had 2 previous owners. I think they were putting pressure on, maybe found several DNA profiles in the vehicle.

Easy to find out the names, but perhaps not so easy to trace them if common names, and people move. So nothing to lose by asking them to come forward, it could save valuable time.

Sky news (On TV) - "within the last hour body parts have been removed from Barton Court and taken away by private ambulance"

I am behind in reading but already can see the outcome is not good for this sweet girl. My heart is aching this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;Wb36RBQvYqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb36RBQvYqA[/video]

Heinous, yes, always, but the body parsed into sections -- while it sounds ultraviolent and thus vaguely American -- is by no means unprecedented on an island where torso crimes are among its most infamous; severed bodies wash ashore in bin-liners, are discovered in trunks in apartments and suitcases in fields, shallow graves in back gardens, etc.

Thanks - I thought it was more likely due to an acrimonious relationship between her mum and dad - they didn't come together at all during this. I was more interested in whether there was a family member that didn't take part in the searches that you might have expected to. Not saying they're guilty, but they may know the people involved in her disappearance?
It's difficult - some members of family were extemely vocal about being on the searches whereas others haven't mentioned it but that's not to say they didnt

That is horrible news.

7 people? Ben Franklin once said the only way for 3 people to keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead. So with 7 people we will get the full story I'm sure.

I just can't believe 7 people are involved. Cult killing? Or sex crazed lunatics? The kid was only 16.

I Posted earlier that what looks like a black Vauxhall Zafira appears to be parked in front of the drive of number 7 barton court (Google Street View).

I also found this image on Google Street View. It's not easy to make out but it looks like a young woman is waiting outside of the house where the body parts were discovered. Again, the image would have been taken in May 2014.

https://www.google.com.mt/maps/@51....ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sGF85sjfQkVTHZbdm9GG5yA!2e0
Indeed there is

That is horrible news.

7 people? Ben Franklin once said the only way for 3 people to keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead. So with 7 people we will get the full story I'm sure.

I just can't believe 7 people are involved. Cult killing? Or sex crazed lunatics? The kid was only 16.
True cult killings are very very few and far between so I think that can be rules out

Omg there are so many going in. That poor young girl :(

How big is the house? How on earth will they all be able to work in a standard 3 (?) bedroom?

I really feel for the investigating officers too, what a horrifying case. I know LE become hardened to a certain extent, but cases like this must really affect at least some of them.

I feel somewhat macabre taking such an interest, but I think it's human nature to seek out information to try and make sense of such terrible things, which are, thankfully, relatively uncommon.

May the devils who did this rot in their mind's hell forever and ever. I hope they are physically and mentally tortured and haunted until their dying days. That is not even enough time to pay back their misdeeds. Evil.

I am as far removed as any other stranger to her family in here, yet I feel broken. I can't even imagine the cycles of grief and healing they will have to endure to move on from this. I pray they all survive. This senseless act is mind-numbing.

My heart aches for this entire family, her friends, and especially Becky. Becky was not just a beautiful girl, but apparently sweet and funny and loving. The world lost an angel. I hope we can all take the time to remember Becky the girl in our posts, and not allow her method of death to overshadow her as a person. She deserves to be remembered in the highest regard.

Just to reiterate....There are three individual family strands within this extended family, not two.
There are the Watts, the Galsworthys and a third publicly un-named family strand, the family of step-mum Anjie.
The Watts and the Galsworthys have all said their strand of the family is not implicated.
The third Un-Named family strand has not been in the media at all.
This is immensely telling.

Just to reiterate....There are three individual family strands within this extended family, not two.
There are the Watts, the Galsworthys and a third publicly un-named family strand, the family of step-mum Anjie.
The Watts and the Galsworthys have all said their strand of the family is not implicated.
A point I've been made several times ;)

Not really - it's been discussed in thread 2 - stepmother family has been included with dad's?. Think the whole "Galsworthy clear" "Watts clear" statements stem from animosity between the two families... am I making it clear because I'm fully aware I'm rambling!

Re: the five new arrests...

I suspect it's entirely possible some of them didn't even know what they were helping with? None of the reports I've read so far say exactly where the parts were found (in a container, buried, etc. and wow I hate typing that) but it could have been a simple matter of a friend saying "hey can I store this bin in your shed until next week?" and the other friend thinking nothing of it. Just looking at different possibilities. I cannot wrap my head around SEVEN people known to each other, all equally as wicked and depraved as the next.

I remember seeing on ID channel, this guy killed his GF in their bedroom and he went downstairs and told his 4 friends that he just killed her. He ordered one friend to help him hide the body. They went upstairs and put her body in the tub and dismembered her. All of them were arrested but only two were charged.

I'm horrified hearing this today. Just horrified.

Do we know for definite Step-Mum has any children of her own or is it just speculation? Can't find anything to suggest. TIA

I suppose it doesn't need to be a son/daughter i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member