GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for definite Step-Mum has any children of her own or is it just speculation? Can't find anything to suggest. TIA

I suppose it doesn't need to be a son/daughter i guess...
Don't know if I'm allowed to say (delete if not within guidelines)

But wedding photos tell a lot

Possibly, but it was just 2 days and it seems to have worked. I wondered why they were appealing for previous owners of the car to come forward too, when that info is easily accessible and as I found out myself it only had 2 previous owners. I think they were putting pressure on, maybe found several DNA profiles in the vehicle. JMO

I thought that they were looking for previous owners in addition to the ones already recorded, I'm sure there are lots of occasions when people don't inform the DVLA of a change of ownership.

I'm not understanding what is meant here. I was stunned to read this morning what happened to that beautiful girl, this outcome never entered my mind, and I'm far from naive. I was wondering, could one of the people be a registered sex offender, not sure in England how one is labeled and registered there? And the rest of the people hiding facts, and covering for him, because he is family/friend.
That was an earlier theory of mine too but now I'm not so sure ... cases like this usually end up being known to the victim in some way too

The third strand of the family wasn't included in the galsworthy family statement.
There has been mention of un-named step family, but in places we can't use here.

Hi newbie here but been following the case. Someone has just named two of the people arrested on Twitter suggestion they are known to family. A quick Facebook search of one shows they had repeatedly shared find Becky posts

Sometimes there are just no words to describe how you feel, I have none. I do want to say, Becky's dad, I see a man who doesn't look particularly strong physically and mentally, and now this. A broken man, that I hope with all hope can survive this.

Do we know for definite Step-Mum has any children of her own or is it just speculation? Can't find anything to suggest. TIA

I suppose it doesn't need to be a son/daughter i guess...

i'm missing something....what other types of children would one have besides a son or daughter?

So sad to hear of the developments today. My heart goes out to Rebecca's family and friends; such pain.

I do hope no other children are caught up in all this, such as any children of those arrested. Poor kids, if this is so. I dare say they too, had a night of hell. (I'm saying this because I noticed a playhouse at the opposite side of the block where the body parts were found - not sure if that garden belongs to the same property though). http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...-Aerial-view-of-the-house-in-Barton-Court.jpg

I haven't read all of the info about this case and have lots of questions; those going through my head right now:

Do we know who was in the house when the music was turned off and the door closed (allegedly)? If RW's dad was not home (as yet unknown I think), then were they perhaps from step-mum's 'side of the family'?

Did Rebecca really leave her home alive, or did she die there and was moved?

If she did leave the house on Thursday, and managed to travel/get to near her boyfriend's house, how have we not heard of any witnesses who saw her walking/on bus, waiting outside boyfriend's house, etc?

Did she really take with her a laptop, tablet and phone? I can understand phone plus one of the others (to watch movies on, for example) but not two. This doesn't seem right at all. I really do hope those items are found and examined. Sounds more like these items were removed. Jmo

Jmo.

The police have been granted a further 24 hours to question the two arrested.

ETA

@jonkay01 BREAKING: Officers granted a further 24 hours to question man and woman arrested on suspicion of Becky Watts' murder.

Officers have been given a further 24 hours to question suspects

Breaking news on Sky just now, the police have been given an extra 24 hours to question the 2 originally arrested

STOP posting the Twitter rumors! Don't allude to them, and don't try to sneak them into the discussion.

If you can't talk about it, then DON'T!

STOP posting the Twitter rumors! Don't allude to them. And don't try to sneak them into the discussion.

Sorry Bessie. I was unsure of the rules.

Still can't believe what happened to this poor girl. My heart aches for her poor family! Such an awful thing to go through! :( Hope the family gets the privacy that they deserve at this very traumatic time.

STOP posting the Twitter rumors! Don't allude to them, and don't try to sneak them into the discussion.

Apologies, only alluded to them as the OP suggested they were named in a media article

Folks, please don't sleuth any family members it's against the rules. They are victims and going through a horrible situation.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Also, don't bring rumor from twitter, FB or any social media here.

You can discuss what has been said in MSM, but please remember to provide links.

Thank you all

So I'm guessing the two in custody, are perhaps the two who kidnapped and murdered Becky, and the rest are family/friends. Maybe live together, or all live rather close to each other? One thing that sticks out is how close the yards are, would be so easy to watch what was happening in the next yard? One couldn't do anything in the yard if others are living in the house, maybe they turned a blind eye to what may have been happening? I have to remember that not everyone is nosey like me, so maybe one could do stuff without being noticed? So horrible, and then double that horror with the family perhaps knowing the suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member