GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing.

Perhaps those at that property didn't really think anything of it when a friend asked to store something And it was only when their friends were arrested that they started to put two and two together.

Any more news on this second property that was searched at Barton court?

uploadfromtaptalk1425462264416.jpg DM must
Have gotten the caption wrong on this photo. I cannot find this property on BC. Similar ones yes but with significant differences

So, going through DG's FB account I notice in some photos a little child's trike thing in the background. I suppose they often had a little person in their house. This could mean that little persons parents were around a lot too. I suspect that RW was under some sort of pressure from NM and was about to spill the beans. She would have been around 6 when her 18 yr old step brother entered her life. I think.
Just saying.
As for SP, well her FB shows a very immature rude person who appears to be fixated with BJ's

Edit- sorry, my damn phone keeps reposting an old post when I press refresh. Grr.

In group family photos I've seen, Becky and her brother Dan look like they'd rather be somewhere else and NW looks to be the life and soul, joker who likes to be in the star of the show ... well he certainly is now :/

Re the new couple named. They live at the property where the remains were found. Press have Consistently used the phrase "run down house". However looking at one half of the couples photos on FB the house seems anything but that... moot point but little things like this niggle at me

This is getting weirder by the minute. I personally can not find any links between the two arrested for murder and the suspected other arrests. Anyone have any luck? But theories forming...
Nope I can't find any links at all....

In group family photos I've seen, Becky and her brother Dan look like they'd rather be somewhere else and NW looks to be the life and soul, joker who likes to be in the star of the show ... well he certainly is now :/

I've noticed that NM looks like he's a real joker, slightly cocky kind of guy.

This is getting weirder by the minute. I personally can not find any links between the two arrested for murder and the suspected other arrests. Anyone have any luck? But theories forming...

No, me neither. Could they have just picked a random bin/garden?

Do you know the names of the other people arrested? And how would you search for links?

It may be that facebook friend wise there are no links, I'm friendly to my neighbours -say hello, take parcels in for etc but I'm not friends with them on facebook...

Nope I can't find any links at all....

Me neither. This is very strange. Could it be that they had no idea and found something strange out the back of their house so reported it.

Or if we take the car in the Google street view image to be the one win the correct number plate, could it be that NM knew one part of the couple vaguely, asked them to help him with something/give him a lift somewhere and then left something in the car which was then transported to the house.

I wonder if one part of that couple was totally unconnected but found something strange at the house and reported it.

Or perhaps they were vaguely connected and NM had something over one part of the couple and they ended uninvolved.

Do you know the names of the other people arrested? And how would you search for links?
Msm (Bristol Evening post for one) have named occupiers of BC property. I have searched electoral rolls, social media and other random searches and no links. Not "friends" with each other on fb ..nothing

From what Ive read Jaydene discovered something in her garden shed and she's the one who called police. Its possible that someone may have climbed over garden fences etc to put it there, Im not sure of the rear access situation. Also SP was taken to hospital after cutting her wrists, not sure if it was yesterday.

From what Ive read Jaydene discovered something in her garden shed and she's the one who called police. Its possible that someone may have climbed over garden fences etc to put it there, Im not sure of the rear access situation. Also SP was taken to hospital after cutting her wrists, not sure if it was yesterday.

Where did you read this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members