GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am astonished that there's a decent possibility that these 4 actually helped/had decent knowledge of what was happening.

I just can't believe someone would get involved in something like this, for 100s of reasons, why would you risk your own life for some , it makes no sense.

The fact this couple actually have a young child, and would still take the risk of becoming involved is baffling. Is there people really this stupid?!?!

I think she was lured elsewhere...maybe on the promise of a lift to her BF's.

That would make a lot of sense, Chuckie. The lot of them couldn't live much closer to LO if they tried. Becky would have been none the wiser if they said, "Yeah, hang out with us until LO texts you back." Maybe.

That would make a lot of sense, Chuckie. The lot of them couldn't live much closer to LO if the tried. Becky would have been none the wiser if they said, "Yeah, hang out with us until LO texts you back." Maybe.
I don't want to post my theory in light of today's arrest. It's too grim. But yeah 'oh just gotta stop at a mate's, come in for ten minutes' creeps to mind.

I am astonished that there's a decent possibility that these 4 actually helped/had decent knowledge of what was happening.

I just can't believe someone would get involved in something like this, for 100s of reasons, why would you risk your own life for some , it makes no sense.

The fact this couple actually have a young child, and would still take the risk of becoming involved is baffling. Is there people really this stupid?!?!
I think all involved have children, bar JI :-(

I have seen pics of JI with a kid but not sure if it's his or family - he seems to have a large number of siblings
I looked at his pics and he just didn't strike me as a father. Could be wrong obviously.

I don't want to post my theory in light of today's arrest. It's too grim. But yeah 'oh just gotta stop at a mate's, come in for ten minutes' creeps to mind.

But, then wouldn't the others most likely be involved in her murder, too, not just assisting the offender?

At one point, forensics officers could be seen moving around in one of the front bedrooms in the upstairs of the property and were later seen removing a bin wrapped in tape from the house.

Just seen this - confirms what was removed from house in south mead

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-worst-as-police-search-house-and-garden.html

Did we work out whose house this was? I vaguely remember a possible parent of SP, Devastating just how many people have been affected by this!

But, then wouldn't the others most likely be involved in her murder, too, not just assisting the offender?
They can only work with what they have to convince CPS to allow the charge. I think that once DNA results etc come back there may be more charges. Only takes one person to murder, to be fair.

The difference between SH's charge and the rest is massive. I am now wondering if she was giving an alibi ('I was out with the lads babe but I saw her last, they'll think I did it.) - the realisation that not only has her 'sister-in-law' been found dead, dismembered, on the property of his mates, the realisation you intended to help him cover his movements, that'd make anybody unwell (not sure the slit wrist authenticity) - still duly charged, doesn't change her intent in the first place.

They can only work with what they have to convince CPS to allow the charge. I think that once DNA results etc come back there may be more charges. Only takes one person to murder, to be fair.

BBM

True enough. I certainly am not a legal expert in either the US or the UK. This case (and the great members who are posting) is, however, giving me more specific education on British law. That said, I think that in the US, one can be charged with murder even if it wasn't their hands (or weapon) that did the deed but that they were intimately involved in the situation.

I assume they have all of her then, I've not seen anything about continuing to search for her. This is all just so bloody awful. What a truly barbaric thing to do to somebody :tears:

Awful, awful, awful for a parent. They don't necessarily have all the dear girl back together. When I saw that LE was looking for fingertips, I felt that there was more to dismembering RW than just a way to hide her body. Someone, maybe one of the others who have been charged, put some thought into that, likely as a way to get rid of evidence under her nails, or perhaps thinking that would make it impossible to identify her. Whatever the reason, it was a horrid act from a depraved mind.

Awful, awful, awful for a parent. They don't necessarily have all the dear girl back together. When I saw that LE was looking for fingertips, I felt that there was more to dismembering RW than just a way to hide her body. Someone, maybe one of the others who have been charged, put some thought into that, likely as a way to get rid of evidence under her nails, or perhaps thinking that would make it impossible to identify her. Whatever the reason, it was a horrid act from a depraved mind.
They were doing a fingertip search...not searching for fingertips

BBM

True enough. I certainly am not a legal expert in either the US or the UK. This case (and the great members who are posting) is, however, giving me more specific education on British law. That said, I think that in the US, one can be charged with murder even if it wasn't their hands (or weapon) that did the deed but that they were intimately involved in the situation.

Yeah, it's certainly true in Canada.

I've been thinking a lot about SH's involvement since the others were charged.
I'm wondering now whether she really has been roped into something she really doesn't have knowledge of and she was just lying about NM's whereabouts. Nothing would change the fact she was intending to pervert the course of justice with which she is charged.

To me it comes down to two scenarios

Scenario 1
Wednesday February 18
We know RW was staying overnight at a friends, so was not at the family home
We know NM was working at his takeaway delivery job

So it is possible SH ( and child ) went to RWs family home so AG can see g/child and also stops SH being on her own all night.........NM then joins them when he finishes work and all stay overnight.
This would explain their presence in the home on the Thursday morning, when RW returns at 8am, and would likely mean that SH was fully aware of whatever happened on that morning.

Scenario 2
NM goes to RWs house on the Thursday morning ( on his own ) to take AG to her hospital appointment. RW is already home from 8am and NM returns there after his drop off at the hospital.
I cant really see any other reason he would turn up on the Thursday morning ( knowing AG has this appointment ) unless it was to be the taxi service for her.

So Scenario 1,SH is fully aware of events and Scenario 2, she lies for her b/f in good faith.

Dear Lord (I may not believe in you but I like a chat now and again)

Please give me patience not strength, if you give me strength I fear my phone will soon be dust ;)

Fingertip search = search for finger prints!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3