GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theories are exactly the same as sar2them1984 although the second scenario seems more likely to me. JP/KD need help and that's where DD and JI come in. Sorry I can't recall who it was who worked with JI, so much information to process over the past week my mind can't cope with it all.

KD works with JI I believe...

Awful, awful, awful for a parent. They don't necessarily have all the dear girl back together. When I saw that LE was looking for fingertips, I felt that there was more to dismembering RW than just a way to hide her body. Someone, maybe one of the others who have been charged, put some thought into that, likely as a way to get rid of evidence under her nails, or perhaps thinking that would make it impossible to identify her. Whatever the reason, it was a horrid act from a depraved mind.
Great post though. I think you're right they have put some extra thought into it. I just don't think they're the sharpest pencils in the pencil case and thought they could fool the police.

My guess is they're childhood mates. I come from a very similar area and everybody knows everybody, if not directly. Twins especially would be VERY well known - though our local twins were the ones in the George Michael vid.

Yes, I am sure there is a long term friendship there........ but I would guess that it could be JI with JP as they are the 23 year olds.......
I dont know if there would have been a childhood connection with KD / DD and JI, due to the age gap.

Just thinking of when I was a child ( many moons ago ) all my pals were my age - someone 6 years above or below me would not have really registered on my radar, other than as my siblings pals.

I think we've all kind of avoided that sort of conversation and I imagine a lot of people have held back on what they think the situation that brought it upon - I have and especially in light of today's charges. I would hazard a guess at a bath though.

Or a shed, similar structure, and poss where had access to tools. Evil deed completed as efficiently as possible.

Where do you think Becky was murdered? Her home? Or did she, herself, "turn her music off and slam the door" before leaving?

If she was killed in her own home, was it there she was dismembered? Or was she taken to one of the persons charged homes' and dismembered there?

I think she was killed in her own home and dismembered elsewhere by NM (and possibly the others).

I agree re all above ....I dont think there would have been time to do anything in her own home as he/they must have been aware that AG would be returning from the hospital...

The difference between SH's charge and the rest is massive. I am now wondering if she was giving an alibi ('I was out with the lads babe but I saw her last, they'll think I did it.) - the realisation that not only has her 'sister-in-law' been found dead, dismembered, on the property of his mates, the realisation you intended to help him cover his movements, that'd make anybody unwell (not sure the slit wrist authenticity) - still duly charged, doesn't change her intent in the first place.

I've had similar thoughts - I can even imagine her questioning whether it's right to lie or not,and him reacting with anger and upset along the lines of 'what are you trying to say, do you honestly think I'm involved, that I could ever hurt Becky etc'.

Even so, to lie when Becky was missing, not only to the police trying to find her, but more than likely, directly lie to Becky's distraught family aswell, very bad way to behave and she deserves to be punished if that's what she's done.

BBM

True enough. I certainly am not a legal expert in either the US or the UK. This case (and the great members who are posting) is, however, giving me more specific education on British law. That said, I think that in the US, one can be charged with murder even if it wasn't their hands (or weapon) that did the deed but that they were intimately involved in the situation.

In the UK we have 'joint enterprise' which does just that.

I agree re all above ....I dont think there would have been time to do anything in her own home as he/they must have been aware that AG would be returning from the hospital...
Agreed.

I've had similar thoughts - I can even imagine her questioning whether it's right to lie or not,and him reacting with anger and upset along the lines of 'what are you trying to say, do you honestly think I'm involved, that I could ever hurt Becky etc'.

Even so, to lie when Becky was missing, not only to the police trying to find her, but more than likely, directly lie to Becky's distraught family aswell, very bad way to behave and she deserves to be punished if that's what she's done.
Read back and I was her biggest critic. In light of today's charges, compared to hers, my theory has changed.

Donovan Demetrius gave his address as Marsh Lane in Bristol, just around the corner from Barton Court

From http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...elping-dispose-of-body-parts?CMP=share_btn_tw

Forensics search a property near Barton Court yesterday. This car is thought to belong to the Demetrius brothers' mother who lives on an adjacent street

The neighbouring house and the blue car parked outside remained cordoned off by police today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tion-pair-suspicion-murder.html#ixzz3TdZO5Pfg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3