GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all. This may have been suggested / analysed / debunked already, but.... is it possible NM took his mum to her hospital appointment and while at the house offered to give Becky a lift to her boyfriends (who lives a stones throw from him) later on?

OR. He went to mums to take her to hospital and realised Becky would be home alone and decided to go back. Have we ever found out who was supposedly at the house that day?
No. We don't know. Given the extreme searches at the family home I think the police think Becky met her demise there.

... Have we ever found out who was supposedly at the house that day?

No.

From the 27 Feb;

Police are keeping tight-lipped over what happened leading up to Becky going missing.

“We know Rebecca was at home that morning. We believe she went out during the late morning and left the house and that really is the last sighting we have got of her,” he said. He refused to comment on speculation that no one saw her leave the home and just heard her music turned off and the front door shut. Other family members were in the Crown Hill home at the time, but DI Ocone declined to comment on who was there and said: “There is nothing more I can tell you about that at the moment”.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missin...-rule-murder/story-26095760-detail/story.html

Evening all. This may have been suggested / analysed / debunked already, but.... is it possible NM took his mum to her hospital appointment and while at the house offered to give Becky a lift to her boyfriends (who lives a stones throw from him) later on?

OR. He went to mums to take her to hospital and realised Becky would be home alone and decided to go back. Have we ever found out who was supposedly at the house that day?

A few people have discussed these scenarios and they do seem the most likely turn of events (to me anyway). No, we've not heard anything more about who was at the house that day as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure we will hear anything more about it either until the trial (not sure there would be reason to discuss this information with us if the suspects have all been found).

I personally think the police have played a blinder. Well done to them.

Sorry, what's a blinder?

blinder noun (GOOD PERFORMANCE)

› UK informal an excellent performance at some activity, especially in sport:
Weir played a blinder in yesterday's semifinal.

Hello, good evening all. Does anyone know or have links to -

- It was stated 'person' or 'persons' at Becky's home that Thursday morning.

- where was NM arrested and where was SH arrested too.

- who stated that had heard the music turning off and the door slamming that day.

Thank you.

BBM This I don't get at all.

So, a really close mate (and we don't know that's the case) gives you something wrapped up in boxes, possibly telling you it was some sort of contraband and asks if you could hide it for them because his house might be searched due to his step-sister being missing. OK, I can just about get my head round the fact that you might fall for that story.

Then your mate and his girlfriend get arrested for kidnapping. Wouldn't you wonder what was in those boxes? This is four people we are talking about so even if they didn't know before the arrest on the 28th Feb surely at least one of them would have looked at that point?

Doesn't make sense to me.

I was merely trying to put myself in there place, it wasn't as I personally would think. The talk on Bristol post was about bags and that JP had found them in her garden and called the police. This conversation involved her sister, though the post was removed later. Looking at the police activity there at the time, the police were collecting all bins and black bags from neighbouring properties. I think it is possible that they realized the police were closing in and they couldn't move her without being seen so in desperation used bin bags. Dustbin day was due soon so they hoped it just looked like normal rubbish. MOO I don't think anyone involved at this point would have had the ability to think rationally. They were desperate to get rid of the evidence.

How about this:

Same as you said, mates asks to hide something, you ask no questions.

Then you find out about the sister going missing but it's too late you've already got the something in your shed.

Two options, wait it out or try to get rid. Later proves impossible due to Police being all over the place like a rash.

Yep, quite possible IMO

Hello, good evening all. Does anyone know or have links to -

- It was stated 'person' or 'persons' at Becky's home that Thursday morning.

- where was NM arrested and where was SH arrested too.

- who stated that had heard the music turning off and the door slamming that day.

Thank you.
No, no and no.

None of that information has ever been disclosed.

I was merely trying to put myself in there place, it wasn't as I personally would think. The talk on Bristol post was about bags and that JP had found them in her garden and called the police. This conversation involved her sister, though the post was removed later. Looking at the police activity there at the time, the police were collecting all bins and black bags from neighbouring properties. I think it is possible that they realized the police were closing in and they couldn't move her without being seen so in desperation used bin bags. Dustbin day was due soon so they hoped it just looked like normal rubbish. MOO I don't think anyone involved at this point would have had the ability to think rationally. They were desperate to get rid of the evidence.

My post wasn't meant to imply that's what you personally would think or do. I was surprised when as many as 4 of the suspects were charged. I appreciate we don't know what evidence the police have and that there hasn't yet been a trial so at the moment it's hard for me to imagine how so many people might have got themselves involved.

I don't believe all body parts were found in one place, also a vital part was missing but was eventually found and id could take place. Pretty sure dental records would be used to id Becky rather than her father doing it in that situation. All MOO

Using Tapatalk

I didn't know that. Is there a link you could point me to? Thanks

I didn't know that. Is there a link you could point me to? Thanks
That was just their theory.

The identification part of the theory is believed to be wrong as the formal identification was carried out by DG.

The other part of the theory is simply speculation which is impossible to prove right or wrong.

There is no link.

It's just that people keep talking in terms of bags. If boxes were used, then it would be much less obvious what the contents might be. That's the point.

I agree, to stand any chance, I would have bagged then boxed, preferably in some kind of 'new-ish' looking electrical item and carefully sealed in the hope 'whoever' wouldn't nose inside. We have to remember NM was probably desperate and running out of options at this point. I still think crazy though many think the '4' were possibly just naiive or not the brightest tools. As so many have said Why would anyone 'willingly' help when they have Family to think of? MOO as always:scared:

Getting back to the dad's FB post re RW's period, I see that SH had 'shared' that one... Is it possible she didn't know at this point?

Getting back to the dad's FB post re RW's period, I see that SH had 'shared' that one... Is it possible she didn't know at this point?
Or she did and just tried to make it look like she didn't.

More than £11,000 raised in memory of Becky

More than £11,000 has been raised to pay for a funeral and other expenses for Bristol teenager Becky Watts.

Buckets were passed round at yesterday's tribute in St George's Park where hundreds of people released balloons in memory of the sixteen year old, who was killed last month.

Becky's family were there, including her father and stepmother, and said they were deeply touched by everyone's support.

I don't think SH knew what she was covering for. I think she lied for him not knowing the real reason he needed her to lie ... and once you've lied once you have to keep on lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck