GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new guy here. I hope you don't mind me joining in.
I got interested in this case around 24/02, and did a bit of snooping on Facebook, looking at friends of friends of the Father to see what was going on, and I came up with this theory before stumbling on WebSleuths. Tell me what you think. I may have missed something, because I have tried to read all the posts, but after about 120 pages, I started jumping forward a bit:

OK. There is also a little hindsight gone into this as things have developed. I thought it was something to do with the step brother when when I came across SH's page. She only seemed to interract with NM, and worked out that they have a very closed relationship (she only tags him in statuses, and only he likes her pictures). Her last 3 photos, all mid-January, were shouting that someone had borrowed money, and wasn't paying it back. I thought, what if BW had borrowed money from DG's wife (NM's mother) for the phone and laptop, and NM thought that BW was taking the pee by not paying it back to his Mum. So he went round to strong-arm her about this, and tried to take the laptop and phone. A fight ensued, he hit her too hard, and she died (like a 1 punch kill thing. From what I've read, he was ex forces, and also went to the gym a lot).
He then has a problem, and needs to sort it quick. He calls the Demetrius twins and SH, and between them they decide the only way to cover this up, is to dispose of BW's body. They do a very poor job of this, and consequently, a week later the police find BW's body parts.

One thing I don't get tho, is from what I have read and understood, JP found something suspicious by her shed, and called the police, yet has been charged with assisting?

May be totally wrong, but if someone can point out any errors I have made, please fire away.

And hi ;)

Could be a sign of an abusive relationship. JMO

Thanks for that. It does seem a bit extreme for what couldn't have been more than a £1000 loan, it was just a way of trying to make sense of all this mess.
I don't think it would have been sexual tho. I can't see someone botching an attempted assault, and then calling their partner to say "Look, I've just tried to do the dirty on you, sorry and all, but I need help as it's all gone wrong". I really do feel that BW has wronged AG somehow, and NM, as the dutiful son of his disabled mother, has tried to take charge, and messed up.

Any thoughts on JP being charged?

Hi Wallace, thanks for that. I spent a looooong time rooting on Facebook. It was just one of the ideas from about 10 before NM and SH were named. That's why I said about the hindsight thing.
I think in regards to disposing of the body, they thought that just dismembering it and burying it in the garden would have been enough.
Re JP, I was sure I read in one of the 20 million posts that she had called the police after finding something.
I also don't mean beating BW up. It could have been as simple as he grabs the laptop, she tries to grab it, he pushes her away, she hits her head on a wardrobe, game over.

And absolutely no offence taken here. I'm glad to be told if anything I have put doesn't make sense. If I could have simply deduced that it was NM from the start, well call me Holmes.

Yes she didn't call the Police.

Not sure about your theory which effectively places blame on the victim.

Hi Wallace, thanks for that. I spent a looooong time rooting on Facebook. It was just one of the ideas from about 10 before NM and SH were named. That's why I said about the hindsight thing.
I think in regards to disposing of the body, they thought that just dismembering it and burying it in the garden would have been enough.
Re JP, I was sure I read in one of the 20 million posts that she had called the police after finding something.
I also don't mean beating BW up. It could have been as simple as he grabs the laptop, she tries to grab it, he pushes her away, she hits her head on a wardrobe, game over.

And absolutely no offence taken here. I'm glad to be told if anything I have put doesn't make sense. If I could have simply deduced that it was NM from the start, well call me Holmes.
The body parts weren't buried.

Yes she didn't call the Police.

Not sure about your theory which effectively places blame on the victim.
No it doesn't. If something like that happened, any sound thinking person would call 999.

Ah ok. Where were the body parts found?

It's very possible that there was some kind of row that escalated out of control with tragic consequences.

Your suggestion for the cause of the row (debt) seems to be based on unconnected things and seems completely implausible.

Thanks for that. It does seem a bit extreme for what couldn't have been more than a £1000 loan, it was just a way of trying to make sense of all this mess.
I don't think it would have been sexual tho. I can't see someone botching an attempted assault, and then calling their partner to say "Look, I've just tried to do the dirty on you, sorry and all, but I need help as it's all gone wrong". I really do feel that BW has wronged AG somehow, and NM, as the dutiful son of his disabled mother, has tried to take charge, and messed up.

Any thoughts on JP being charged?

Hi Mark and welcome

Re the money ........ I thought I read a comment about loaning someone money bcos they didnt have any and then watching them take a holiday with the money - cant link it for obvious reasons but will go back and have a look

Here's the quote

[modsnip]

although that ECard could have been chosen simply because it referred to a loan of money and the vacation bit might not be true

Ah I've just seen that BW was found inside the home. I wish I'd found this site 2 weeks ago. Would have saved me a lot of wasted time ;)

No it doesn't. If something like that happened, any sound thinking person would call 999.

Ah ok. Where were the body parts found?
We will agree to disagree, to me your theory places partial blame on the victim.

In and around the garden shed.

Or he thought she was a brat, they had a fight, he hit her, she hit back, and he strangled her in a fit of fury.

Everyone is so quick to go for a sexual motive. I remember when the realtor was killed (drawing a blank here with the name), 90% of posters were rushing to find a sexual motive based on an older, highly altered photography of the victim.

Her dad suggested a sexual motive with his fb message about her totm and finding blood, so I don't think it's unreasonable to go with that line of thought.

He might have left it in the car boot initially.

Haven't totally caught up yet, but have to say I find the wording of this post disrespectful to Rebecca.

She was a young girl taken forever from her loving family by one of their own. She was not and never will be an 'it'.

No offence meant, just my own opinion.

Please remember Rebecca's family may likely be reading here.

JMO

Hi Mark and welcome

Re the money ........ I thought I read a comment about loaning someone money bcos they didnt have any and then watching them take a holiday with the money - cant link it for obvious reasons but will go back and have a look

Here's the quote

[modsnip]

although that ECard could have been chosen simply because it referred to a loan of money and the vacation bit might not be true
I recall that but I think it was just someone else's theory after reading too much into SH's ecard posts.

No offence but the theory that this happened because NM and SH or even AG had loaned money to BW is laughable ... almost as ridiculous as the cult sacrifice theory ...

I sometimes think that between charging and trial that a pause should be placed on here and the case shouldn't be discussed cause in all honesty, we KNOW nothing ...

I recall that but I think it was just someone else's theory after reading too much into SH's ecard posts.

No offence but the theory that this happened because NM and SH or even AG had loaned money to BW is laughable ... almost as ridiculous as the cult sacrifice theory ...

I sometimes think that between charging and trial that a pause should be placed on here and the case shouldn't be discussed cause in all honesty, we KNOW nothing ...
You can be certain that if this goes to trial one of the questions that will be asked of the jury pool during selection will be asking if they have read posts made on forums like this.

FWIW, I dont think it had anything to do with money being loaned, was just responding to Mark's theory re loan of money for laptop and pointing out that SH had referred to loan of money for a holiday...

<modsnip>

aneurin said:
They have been charged and named. Justice must be seen to be done. Would you rather that people were charged and remanded in custody in secret?

Naming when charged is one thing but they were named in several tabloids and on social media BEFORE being charged. That in my opinion is risky, again Christopher Jefferies had his life turned upside down.

So long as the media restrict themselves to simply naming people then there is no issue.

It's when people start 'sleuthing' and coming up with their extravagant little 'theories' that the problem arises.

Naming when charged is one thing but they were named in several tabloids and on social media BEFORE being charged. That in my opinion is risky, again Christopher Jefferies had his life turned upside down.

Yes it's risky but in this case it seems lessons have been learnt from CJ and other past victims of character assassination. I've not read anything other than quotes from people saying they were decent people etc.

Hey now. I said I wouldn't take offence, but I was just putting my ideas up. No need to riddicule me.

I've just seen Masekwm's theory and that makes much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx