GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the law pages court listing for today's plea hearing: Reporting restrictions are in place but a trial date has been set for Tuesday 6th October 2015.

Teenagers, children & even Babies can suffer a Stroke. Think F.A.S.T!

So does this mean they entered not guilty pleas or did they not have to enter a plea at this time ?

According to the law pages court listing for today's plea hearing: Reporting restrictions are in place but a trial date has been set for Tuesday 6th October 2015.

Teenagers, children & even Babies can suffer a Stroke. Think F.A.S.T!

I was confused by the part I have bolded.
I see now that it is a "signature" and nothing to do with the case under discussion. There is a separate place for signatures, so that they don't confuse or distract.

I am both afraid and intrigued to know what the heck happened in equal measure ... I fear it will throw up info that I'll need to read from behind a cushion :/

Yeah. I've exhausted all the logical possibilities, which are horrific in themselves. I can't wait to finally understand why this girls life came to such an end.

It'll be interesting to see how the other 4 became involved.

Ive refrained from posting on any of the Becky Watts threads up until now, although her case is the reason I joined here. Its hard for me to post without saying things I probably shouldn't say, so Ive sat on my hands, although its been very frustrating.

I have a lot of inside knowledge on the case. I was not only born and raised in St George, my family have lived there for the last 80 years, but I lived in the next street to Beckys family, I know them all very well and went to school with Beckys Father Darren, and have lots of other links to the family through Marriages, Children, and other things.

I dont know Nathan Matthews so well and I dont know Shauna Hoare but I do know both Demetrius brothers.

Im really not sure what Im allowed to say here.

I can say this much though...things are never as they seem, or as some people and the press want to portray. A lot of stuff is going to come out in this trial and although theres obviously no doubt that poor Becky was killed and horrifically disposed of, (modsnip)

Thankyou for that link. Probably best to keep quiet for now then. Shame because I have so much I want to say but I know its best not to.

Thankyou for that link. Probably best to keep quiet for now then. Shame because I have so much I want to say but I know its best not to.
There will be plenty of people that will want you to share what you know but it really is a bad idea.

I'm afraid you will need to wait for the trial to be completely over before you can share what you know.

Given that you have remain silent so far, waiting a little longer shouldn't be too hard.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi all, is there a specific thread for the trial? I'm an infrequent poster and the board has had a bit of a change around since I was here last. Thanks

Hi all, is there a specific thread for the trial? I'm an infrequent poster and the board has had a bit of a change around since I was here last. Thanks
Don't think so, think we just carry on from here ...

Ok, thanks - guessing it will be jury selection/swearing in today and prosecution will set out their case from tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog