GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD arrested 2 hours after KD and JI

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Jaydene Parsons, 23, & Karl Demetrius, 29, admitted assisting an offender but say they did not know what was inside the bags in the shed

I think that's why she was suddenly going to her moms house, so that her mom would get to know her daughter and look after her, in case of arrest.
Was the child too young to be interviewed?

Mmm........ I think they went to SHs mother's house initially on that Monday night because they did not want to be in their house and allow the police access, whilst they still had Becky's body there.
Then, after the removal on the Monday night, I think they then went to the mother's house each day because they needed somewhere to go. I imagine they usually went to Becky's house most days ( preferable to sitting in their own cramped house ) but of course they didnt want to go there that week, with all the searching for Becky etc, wouldnt want to be involved in any talk about her.

DC French told the jury how she went to 9 Barton Court in Bristol - where Becky’s dismembered body was found in a garden shed - in the early hours of March 3 this year.

The trial heard she arrested Donovan Demetrius for assisting an offender, namely Nathan Matthews.

Det Con French said: “I cautioned him and he replied: ‘I didn’t’.”

Keith Wood, CSI from avon and Somerset police. onthe 3rd March he went to Barton Court and took photos and did forensic examination of the scene - Garden shed where Beckys body was found

Took possession of red suitcase with broken lid, black suitcase from the shed in the back garden, black and grey suitcase from shed

Jury being shown items...Spotted, patterned suitcase, a eurohike rucksack from shed, a blue plastic box and contents

Hmm there are other red suitcases in the photos of SH/NM home

Mmm........ I think they went to SHs mother's house initially on that Monday night because they did not want to be in their house and allow the police access, whilst they still had Becky's body there.
Then, after the removal on the Monday night, I think they then went to the mother's house each day because they needed somewhere to go. I imagine they usually went to Becky's house most days ( preferable to sitting in their own cramped house ) but of course they didnt want to go there that week, with all the searching for Becky etc, wouldnt want to be involved in any talk about her.

That's quite the risk - leaving the body unattended in their house knowing the police would be coming round. Obviously they were not there to allow access, but still.

That's quite the risk - leaving the body unattended in their house knowing the police would be coming round. Obviously they were not there to allow access, but still.
Well if you think that they purchased items for disposal up to 2 days after Becky went missing then I'm guessing that she was there the whole time

CSI Lucy Pinkard now giving evidence re:items taken from shed at 9 Barton court

She is now telling the court what she discovered in the rucksack

She examined the contents of the eurohike rucksack, it contained clingfilm, a carrier bag,used avon makeup brush, blood stained safety goggles...

Jaydene Parsons, 23, & Karl Demetrius, 29, admitted assisting an offender but say they did not know what was inside the bags in the shed

Thinking about this again .... it does seem plausible that they thought it was drugs and perhaps other illegal goods, because of the amount of money offered. Hard to see how someone like NM would have a disposable £5,000 otherwise.

Roll of brown tape, apparently used; a black handled 6 pointed screwdriver, a spotted shower curtain, clingfilm and a cardboard box

Mask with apparent makeup staining on interior edge. Jury now being shown the face mask

Thinking about this again .... it does seem plausible that they thought it was drugs and perhaps other illegal goods, because of the amount of money offered. Hard to see how someone like NM would have a disposable £5,000 otherwise.
Also, considering that police initially did not know what was in the packages due to how they had been wrapped and had to physically undo them then I think it could be quite possible that they didn't know.

I think that the case against DD must be very slim. Oviously we don't know the evidence yet but as far as I can see atm he wasn't driving/moving the packages, it wasn't his house - indeed atm it seems he was only implicated because he turned up at the house and had been staying there on and off.

May change though

So two masks were found ... hmm one person wouldn't need two masks would they?

So two masks were found ... hmm one person wouldn't need two masks would they?

Make up found on interior of one of the masks- and BOOM... SH there goes your plea of not having a clue about anything

They certainly made it easy - all evidence and paraphernalia used in one place..wow

evidence is starting to pile up against SH ... it's more likely then not she was directly involved in the murder itself ...MOO

evidence is starting to pile up against SH ... it's more likely then not she was directly involved in the murder itself ...MOO
Yes but I'm cure she was coerced by NM to take part *note the sarcasm*

Also, considering that police initially did not know what was in the packages due to how they had been wrapped and had to physically undo them then I think it could be quite possible that they didn't know.

I think that the case against DD must be very slim. Oviously we don't know the evidence yet but as far as I can see atm he wasn't driving/moving the packages, it wasn't his house - indeed atm it seems he was only implicated because he turned up at the house and had been staying there on and off.

May change though

I think the most telling evidence against DD might be that given by work colleagues - how his demeanour was different that week and how he deliberately avoided any talk of Becky being missing, to the point of walking away when the subject was being discussed at work.
That plus deleting all his texts from the Monday night - which while not indicating that he was directly involved, could show that he knew something * dodgy* ( to use his phrase ) was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy