GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference in the type of blood that forensics would be able to determine in that case... I know what you are saying- I don't know if they would release that information- but yeah- ugh.

About the blood on the door frame. Amidst all the horror of today's revelations, when I read an earlier post about that blood being NM's fingerprint, I had a horrible thought about something that may have happened.
I can't bring myself to go into detail, but does anyone else remember something said by Becky's dad when she was still believed to be missing, something personal that seemed an odd thing for her Dad to mention.
Sorry to be obtuse, can't bring myself to go there and say outright what I'm thinking.

JMO, MOO etc.

I know what you mean. I had the very same thought and posted about it yesterday or the day before. I'm unsure now though, could easily have been Beckys blood from the cuts in her mouth detailed by the pathologist today. If NM had his hand over her mouth and nose, some would transfer to his hand quite easily.

I'm glad that BW's dad is staying so strong for his family. I hope all the trash talking accusers pointing at him during that first week or so are eating crow. While I admit his actions after the disappearance were odd, what is 'normal' when you are missing a child? Always best to stick to facts.

I didn't think he was responsible, but I got a strong impression that he knew who was, or at least strongly suspected. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, comes out about this.

HOW does the kidnap plan work? I mean BW KNEW their voices, manner, house, etc. Kidnap her and do WHAT? If SH knew sod all about the whole thing how on earth would NM kidnap her and then do what? Sneak her into the car with his girlfriend and child on the hope they wouldn't notice??? No that alone proves SH knew ALL about the kidnap plan and that brings me to the next part... after they kidnap her then what? Let her go? So she could tell everyone who and where? Like she wouldn't know who they were and where she was... How they would even GET her into that pig sty is beyond me. Keep her where in the house and to what end?

I don't believe there ever was a kidnap plan. I think the explanation will turn out to be a lot simpler.

The injuries after death show a complete hatred that makes me think more of a scorned woman than a guy- once again JMO. Extreme jealousy?

I disagree, I think it was purely a practical matter.

It's the other way round. He admits he strangled her however the PM results says she was suffocated.

He probably doesn't know the difference. They've already shown themselves to be woefully ignorant and stupid.
(Ah, Chuckie beat me to it!)

There is a difference in the type of blood that forensics would be able to determine in that case... I know what you are saying- I don't know if they would release that information- but yeah- ugh.

Thanks, I didn't know they could differentiate.

I know what you mean. I had the very same thought and posted about it yesterday or the day before. I'm unsure now though, could easily have been Beckys blood from the cuts in her mouth detailed by the pathologist today. If NM had his hand over her mouth and nose, some would transfer to his hand quite easily.

Yes, that would make sense.

But I thought there was blood on the doorframe of Becky bedroom? Also, stabbing a dead person would not produce as much mess as if the heart was still pumping blood.

I thought it was the other way round - he claimed he strangled her but post-mortem suggests suffocation? I may have misread. Please can someone clarify?

EDIT: yaaaay, I finally sussed out how to multiquote!!!!

Thanks, that makes more sense. Though how NM thinks 'Strangulation' would be more likely an accident I don't know!!

Re the blood, I'm sure many of us had the same thought and flashbacks to what her dad said.

I am wondering if NM, bereft of much "action" (sorry...) from his skanky pregnant and probably knackered girlfriend, decided he was going to target Becky to get what he wanted. Perhaps not for the first time - he could have been raping her long term for all we know. Her refusal for whatever reason might have led to a struggle and he has tried to silence her. Will be interesting to find whether there was any sign of sexual interference, though I know he is not charged with rape. I feel ill reading that back...

Without having to go back through the threads, did we ever see/hear evidence that NM and SH harboured the teen sex fantasy, or was that just conjecture?

The stab, slashing and screwdriver wounds, I wonder if this was their initial attempt to cut up the body.

Then they got the power tools, he took his time selecting the right saw

Urgh. I just found the full court run down detailing Becky's pre-death injuries. That ba***ard absolutely battered her.

The stab, slashing and screwdriver wounds, I wonder if this was their initial attempt to cut up the body.

Then they got the power tools, he took his time selecting the right saw

Yes, quite possibly. I think they had no idea what to do and probably thought that would work ( sorry dont want to be any more graphic than that )

About the blood on the door frame. Amidst all the horror of today's revelations, when I read an earlier post about that blood having NM's fingerprint, I had a horrible thought about something that may have happened.
I can't bring myself to go into detail, but does anyone else remember something said by Becky's dad when she was still believed to be missing, something personal that seemed an odd thing for her Dad to mention.
Sorry to be obtuse, can't bring myself to go there and say outright what I'm thinking.

JMO, MOO etc.
That was the first thing that popped into my head tbh :-(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ive been thinking a lot about this case since last night and a thought crossed my mind. It came out of nowhere really.

I wonder if Shauna is even more involved than what we have been led to believe.

There is some real hatred apparent in the attack on Becky. Stabbing tends to be the method of choice for women to kill in a fit of anger. Post mortem stabbing even more so.

I have sensed that Shauna was jealous of Becky. I still think her jealousy may arise from Nathan's wants and needs.

Maybe, just maybe, Shauna was a VERY willing participant, 17 weeks pregnant or not.

I just have this feeling.

MOO

So a week in and supposedly another 5 to go.. CPS must have a whole lot of game plan for this lot

So a week in and supposedly another 5 to go.. CPS must have a whole lot of game plan for this lot

Well, there are multiple defendants so it's going to take up a fair amount of time. Plus court days are relatively short, what with all the breaks for various reasons.

I assume the two who have pleaded guilty haven't been sentenced yet?

It's just all even worse than I'd imagined :(

Bruises on the backs of her legs too, was he grabbing her, trying to force himself on her? I really do think having read about all the injuries inflicted on her, that he was trying to have sex with her, it would explain why would there be bruising behind the knees...When he couldn't he's started punching her round the head and then held her neck and mouth to shut her up. There is not a cat in hells chance all that happened and SH didn't know about it. I think he had "permission" from her to sleep with Becky.

Reminding the first appeal from Becky's dad when she was missing, I remember he appeared in despair and crying almost unable to speak. As if he could know that it was not only a case of her daughter missing but something worse. We don't know what he knew at the time and we don't know if he was suspicious or not.

It would be good to know if NM used to pass the marks with Becky, I mean in a flirting or even sexual way. We too don't know it but let's remember SH's mother referred he was very sexually driven, orientated.

And let's not also forget that he seemed to have told Becky a year or two ago that he would kill her.

I don't know if the family was aware of the hatred they had towards her and if they had some precautions about it (like never leave her alone with them, etc).

I wouldn't be surprised if Becky was abused by him. Even if not raped, but abused, disrespected.

I can think of him getting the idea to mature on his head and even wording to SH 'one day I'll kill Becky. Can't stand her. She will see' or something along these lines. And, of couse, his girlfriend would aprove and even throw more wood to the fire.

So, I think they perhaps put together the hatred towards her and also the preference for young girls and thought in abducting her, play with her and kill her. And of course, due to her teenager problems may be all would think that Becky ran away or was kidnapped by one of the many sickos that walk the streets everyday.

We have homolka and partner, we have west and partner, huntley and partner, brady and partner and many more. These scum are partners in crime too and who knows how many more victims they would make if they weren't caught. Really cold blooded.

Well, there are multiple defendants so it's going to take up a fair amount of time. Plus court days are relatively short, what with all the breaks for various reasons.

I assume the two who have pleaded guilty haven't been sentenced yet?
They'll be sentenced once these defendants have been dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members