GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from being cold hearted killers, it appears these people are totally thick. All the evidence neatly packed into one bag? Jesus. Glad they ARE totally thick though, cos they've stitched themselves right up. Long sentences for these two!

I think this was sexual from the start and never about kidnap. NM was interested in Becky, perhaps even obsessed. SH was jealous of his interest (and being pregnant with twins was probably aware that she wasn't as attractive to NM being bigger than usual). I think she was probably happy for poor Becky to be violated, as she was jealous of her for a number of reasons. In fact, she hated her. I think NM was jealous of the relationship that Becky had with his mum too. (Maybe he thought his mum had given Becky a better childhood than he had?) I think it was a mixture of attraction and jealousy that caused NM to do what he did.

I think that when he discovered that he couldn't do what he wanted with Becky, he got angry - as he was too far into the plan to back out of it as obviously Becky could tell on him. So, angry for failing to get what he wanted, but having all the problems of gettind rid of her, without the 'fun' he thought he was going to get.

Like others have said, I think SH may have smothered her, rather than NM. Maybe by accident at that point, to keep her quiet or still.

Either the houses next door were empty at the time, or their neighbours are hard of hearing, as I find it hard to believe that nobody heard a thing.

MOO but I think if you're planning to kidnap and rape someone you're probably not going to be deterred by a little thing like someone being on their period. I just don't think that would have stopped him.

I'm still amazed at the amount of paraphernalia left all in one place - most of it bloodied too

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

TG, they were both so dumb and clueless, otherwise Becky's body would still be undiscovered and NM and SH maybe POI at most.

So I wonder if the chip is relevant or something which just got mixed up in their pigsty of an house

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago

Jury now being shown the black case police discovered the circular saw hidden within

(this is the worst part of the trial, imo, all the tools etc. I'm most interested in who takes the stand and what transpires from that, and all the excuses. :/

The 'electrical chip' is interesting to me. Do we think this could be from one of their phones or computers?

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest 2m2 minutes ago

#BeckyWatts trial: Court now hearing statement from next witness - Ian Walker.

Statement from Ian Walker - on the 4 March he examined spotted patterned suitcase, included clingfilm around a black plastic case.

Inside the black plastic case was a circular power saw contaminated with apparent blood and hair and white crystals

Clingfilm from around a second package in the case, an empty Asda thick bleach bottle, and a Asda 100% limescale remover bottle...

I'm personally so happy these folk are SO unbelieveably stupid. I hope they throw away the key!

Does anyone remember the media reporting on a text BW sent before going missing..."Who would miss me if I disappeared?"... I'm wondering if this was something SH cottoned on to as she shared it on her FB and shared Darren's Facebook post. I think from what we've seen on her so far she was 'trying to portray Becky as selfish, depressed, needy so to allow Police to think she had probably runaway or killed herself. Looking at SH in the police video's she really does think that the Police are grateful and believing of all she's saying. The seeds to imply she is a caring and concerned 'daughter-in-law', good mum and caring to Anjie & Darren'......Pretty sure everyone whose watched it actually sees a devious, devoid psycho who is desperate to get her man and herself out of trouble. I'd go as far as to say that she believes her own hype and thought the Police saw her as kind & helpful. Cannot begin to imagine how hard it is for Becky's family to just sit there and listen. Bring on the Justice!

The 'electrical chip' is interesting to me. Do we think this could be from one of their phones or computers?
Knotted Asda carrier bag, another carrier bag with pieces of a broken iPhone, visible red staining on bag

I'm guessing chips from the phone

I mean... if you somehow ended up with a dead relative in your car boot, that you desperately needed to get rid of, would you:

a) leave it there for hours, then take it home to put in your only bathroom, go shopping for a body chopping up kit, get your face plastered all over CCTV, dismember it noisily in a cluttered bathroom allowing DNA to go everywhere, spend a long time wrapping it with the nice shiny new things you bought, and then take it round your mates house to hide in a shed which is right next to a public road?

or

b) throw it into a river at night?

(disclaimer: I'm not a murderous psycho, I've just spent too long on websleuths)

So I wonder if the chip is relevant or something which just got mixed up in their pigsty of an house

I thought it might be the SIM from Becky's phone ?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 37s37 seconds ago

A number of clothes and shoes were recovered from a suitcase found in the shed.

A lot of clothing and boots were found..I'm guessing some was worn by SH/NM and perhaps blood spatter on others..

Edited ti add - yes from further items found looks like they tried to get rid of anything with blood on it

Flash with bleach spray. Now contents of Wilki bag: pair black Boohoo ankle boot, size 5, pair of brown leather ankle boots, black mini USB charger

I wonder if a pair of these shoes were SH, what she wore when helping dismember BW.

5 yellow and green pan scourers, a pair of black polyco matrix gloves, size 13 yrs t-shirt, a clear plastic zip up bag with brown parcel tape also found - 13 yr old shorts WTH??

Also found was a black plastic pretty pink make up case. Dark blue Boohoo puffer jacket Size 8 on a pink hanger.

Other items include a navy blue size Small hooded top, a checked shirt, a Boohoo Medium size top, a grey top on a select hanger, a green/brown size 10 jacket and a box of make up

I mean... if you somehow ended up with a dead relative in your car boot, that you desperately needed to get rid of, would you:

a) leave it there for hours, then take it home to put in your only bathroom, go shopping for a body chopping up kit, get your face plastered all over CCTV, dismember it noisily in a cluttered bathroom allowing DNA to go everywhere, spend a long time wrapping it with the nice shiny new things you bought, and then take it round your mates house to hide in a shed which is right next to a public road?

or

(disclaimer: I'm not a murderous psycho, I've just spent too long on websleuths)

Well , precisely ! I was about to say it's a no brainer, but, fortunately, those two don't seem to possess that quality

or

I think the river may have been a later plan but they knew the Police were onto them as was everyone else. Too hard for them to do without being seen. I think Barton hill was just a temporary place, NM probably thought once his house searched and nothing found (that's how stupid he is) they could go back and then find a final destination for BW once all the hype had died down. They were never going to get away with it, just hope they NEVER get out of custody and walk the streets again. MOO

Now black and grey suitcase contents: Juice Plus complete vanilla pouch, 3 dishwasher tablets.Child's clothes also among items from various containers

A pair of size five, black BooHoo ankle boots were found inside a Wilko carrier bag along with a pair of pink slippers.

This is MENTAL ...maybe all these items got blood stains on them from when they had bw in the bathroom. Let's face it, nothing looks like off limits in their bathroom, i.e. Opened cans of tuna, yoghurt pots shown on the photo we seen! Disgusting.

Flash with bleach spray. Now contents of Wilki bag: pair black Boohoo ankle boot, size 5, pair of brown leather ankle boots, black mini USB charger

I wonder if a pair of these shoes were SH, what she wore when helping dismember BW.

5 yellow and green pan scourers, a pair of black polyco matrix gloves, size 13 yrs t-shirt, a clear plastic zip up bag with brown parcel tape also found - 13 yr old shorts WTH??

Also found was a black plastic pretty pink make up case. Dark blue Boohoo puffer jacket Size 8 on a pink hanger.

Other items include a navy blue size Small hooded top, a checked shirt, a Boohoo Medium size top, a grey top on a select hanger, a green/brown size 10 jacket and a box of make up

If it's NMs, he's definitely a short, little man. 5'5" maybe?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3m3 minutes ago

Jury now watching two videos of the initial search of NM and SH's address. Suited forensic officers enter the property.

Footage shows a very cluttered house - officers having to move things out of the way to get around

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 22s23 seconds ago

Police officer filming the search describes house as "extremely, heavily, cluttered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy