GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubts now that SH was 100% involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And wrappings for masks and gloved found in their rubbish bin outside - dimwits

Love that word! I must say, despite the obvious sorrow at Becky's death (and knowing nothing will bring her back) I am actually delighted by what's coming out in court today. Receipts? Burn them. Clothes? Wash them. Use your own bin to hide evidence? Doh! I know none of it is amusing but I'll admit I did chuckle that they used their own bin to hide evidence. Genius.

I dont think her barrister will put her on the stand - unless of course she insists, which I doubt.
I do wonder, as I commented yesterday, if this is the reason the video interviews with SH have been shown to Jury. Prosecution arguing that this will be the only opportunity for Jury to see SH actually speak.

Yes you could be right. Especially as she's going for not guilty,...would love to see her cross examined though. I don't think she has the brains to 'do the right' thing and make an attempt to show remorse. I hope they throw the book at her, whether she helped Murder I'm still not convinced but she 100% knew as it happened and helped to cover-up. I think this was to prove to NM she would do anything for him. Quite sad when you think of it. MOO

I dont think her barrister will put her on the stand - unless of course she insists, which I doubt.
I do wonder, as I commented yesterday, if this is the reason the video interviews with SH have been shown to Jury. Prosecution arguing that this will be the only opportunity for Jury to see SH actually speak.

If so, is it likely that NM will take the stand then do you think?

Breaking for lunch. Imo they're both guilty and both as bad as one another but I have noticed in various places that NM seems to actually be faring better than SH on the public opinion front

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If so, is it likely that NM will take the stand then do you think?

I am thinking that he very well may do so. Either his barrister wanting him to explain why he is going for manslaughter or just NM being arrogant enough to feel he wants to be on the stand.
could be why his pre arrest interviews have not been shown. Barrister only wanting Jury to see NM on the stand and not be influenced by his pre arrest stories - or attitude even, as we dont know how he was during interview.

Breaking for lunch. Imo they're both guilty and both as bad as one another but I have noticed in various places that NM seems to actually be faring better than SH on the public opinion front

Could you expand on that please?

Could you expand on that please?
Yes of course - people are expressing disgust towards NMs actions however people seem to be really outraged that it looks as though SH is involved - maybe it's because she's a mother and they're seen as protectors or because she was pregnant I don't know but the word "evil" seems to be synonymous with SH

I noticed that too sar. Is it because she's a woman and a mother? Or, she showed her evil self in the 2nd police interview? :thinking:

Good to see so many people on a UK thread - currently 21 members including 64 guests - this doesn't often happen for us!!

So guests, please take a few minutes to sign up. We've another few weeks of trial yet with lots more to discuss.

Yes, I've noticed that. I guess that hard as it is to imagine someone killing and dismembering a teenage girl (step sister in this case), its even harder to believe a woman would do it .... and even harder to believe that a mother of a young child would do it ... and harder still to think that someone who is pregnant would do it. I guess its still ingrained on us that females are more nurturing and gentle, so its hard to contemplate they could be just as evil and depraved as men. Also, having seen her police interview tapes, she does a good job of making people despise her by the way she spoke about the victim in this case. I think MN is faring better on social media, simply because we've seen less of him imo.

Hi all, this is my first post on here so if I get anything wrong let me know! Have been following this horrible case since BW went missing and was utterly shocked and disgusted at what happened to her and by whom. IMO SH and NM are both guilty as hell! Couple of things I've been mulling over, at BW's home there is like a wicker type fence at the driveway, just wondering if this can be opened to say park a car inside garden (if you understand lol) just puzzles me how NM managed to move poor BW's body without a neighbour noticing?? PS thanks for all your posts have read them all with interest

This is horrific.
I was in court yesterday and that was bad enough, I cant imagine being there today.
If ever two people needed the death penalty, its these.

Sick to my stomach.

This is horrific.
I was in court yesterday and that was bad enough, I cant imagine being there today.
If ever two people needed the death penalty, its these.

Sick to my stomach.
THE court!?!?!?!

Hi all, this is my first post on here so if I get anything wrong let me know! Have been following this horrible case since BW went missing and was utterly shocked and disgusted at what happened to her and by whom. IMO SH and NM are both guilty as hell! Couple of things I've been mulling over, at BW's home there is like a wicker type fence at the driveway, just wondering if this can be opened to say park a car inside garden (if you understand lol) just puzzles me how NM managed to move poor BW's body without a neighbour noticing?? PS thanks for all your posts have read them all with interest

:welcome6:

Not sure about the fence, I will go and have a nosy... I think probably they waited til the middle of the night.

EDIT: sorry, read it wrong. Yes you're right, she was definitely removed from the house in broad daylight. Has anyone got a screenshot of the front of Beckys house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
First sleuth