GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is she will still deny any involvement in the murder and will say she found out during the dismemberment of the body and was scared for her own safety now knowing what NM was capable of.

I think her lawyer will take into account the high percentage of women on the jury and go for reasons women might sympathise more with. Things like domestic abuse, PND, exhaustion through being pregnant with twins and looking after a toddler (leading to deep sleep).

I think her lawyer will take into account the high percentage of women on the jury and go for reasons women might sympathise more with. Things like domestic abuse, PND, exhaustion through being pregnant with twins and looking after a toddler (leading to deep sleep).
That she was pregnant with twins is just speculation isn't it?

Just had a crazy thought. I wonder if Becky inflicted any wounds on either of the pair, and if they used her make-up to conceal scratches or bruising. Could account for the make up brush and make up bag concealed in the shed.

Just had a crazy thought. I wonder if Becky inflicted any wounds on either of the pair, and if they used her make-up to conceal scratches or bruising. Could account for the make up brush concealed in the shed.

Yes I thought that too as Becky put up a fight and also had very long nails

Something that's puzzling me. I agree it's a stretch to believe SH didnt hear the circular saw (unless she has hearing difficulties or was heavily medicated with sleeping tablets) but how did the neighbours not hear it either? And with them describing SH and NM as very quiet usually, surely they'd notice the sound of a circular saw.
Perhaps they did it during the day when neighbors were at work?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

and if they had left it behind in Becky's room their prints would have been on those items.

Just had a crazy thought. I wonder if Becky inflicted any wounds on either of the pair, and if they used her make-up to conceal scratches or bruising. Could account for the make up brush and make up bag concealed in the shed.
It perplexed me also that there was only markings on the one hand..

That she was pregnant with twins is just speculation isn't it?

Hi, its been reported in MSM as police being told this was the case.

Matthews told police in a separate witness interview the same day that girlfriend Hoare was expecting twins and suffering from morning sickness

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-stepbrother-6621107

Yes she supposedly put up a fight but iirc no finger nails were broken...kind of contradicts itself.

Regarding the other items found with Becky, I don't recall when she was reported missing, seeing anywhere that she'd taken anything other than her laptop/phone ...

Perhaps they did it during the day when neighbors were at work?

It'll be interesting to find out exactly when NM claims to have done it and where he claims SH and their daughter were.

It perplexed me also that there was only markings on the one hand..

I recall a pair of handcuffs was involved. Perhaps they managed to get one hand secured in a cuff but then I would imagine there would be bruising to the wrist of that hand, possibly hard to identify if the hands were removed at the wrist. Oooh, I hated typing that.

Regarding the other items found with Becky, I don't recall when she was reported missing, seeing anywhere that she'd taken anything other than her laptop/phone ...

If Becky was anything like my daughter I would not know if one or two items of make up were missing. She has multiple make up bags and brushes.

Yes she supposedly put up a fight but iirc no finger nails were broken...kind of contradicts itself.

I wonder if forensics found DNA from either of them under her finger nails.

Did anyone find out how many bathrooms the flat had? because if SH was pregnant AND suffering from morning sickness thats a lot of running to the bathroom she'd have been doing.

Did anyone find out how many bathrooms the flat had? because if SH was pregnant AND suffering from morning sickness thats a lot of running to the bathroom she'd have been doing.
One I believe

I don't think they did have a second toilet or bathroom but I've never actually been sick with any of my pregnancies even though I had awful constant nausea

I don't think they did have a second toilet or bathroom but I've never actually been sick with any of my pregnancies even though I had awful constant nausea
I was terribly sick with my first pregnancy but non with my second..however of I were nearly 20 weeks pregnant with twins I know I'd be rushing to the toilet a fair few times to pee

I was terribly sick with my first pregnancy but non with my second..however of I were nearly 20 weeks pregnant with twins I know I'd be rushing to the toilet a fair few times to pee

RBBM

X 10 morning sickness with a deceased body which has been stored in a car trunk for hours and is now in one's bathtub.

I once had to wait several hours for Med Examiners to pickup a deceased relative & when I returned to my home, it was few days before I could no longer smell the odor of death. Not sure if there is a bio/chem reason for that, or what.

In any event, Shauna is full of it: she knew what was going to go down that morning in BW's home

I recall a pair of handcuffs was involved. Perhaps they managed to get one hand secured in a cuff but then I would imagine there would be bruising to the wrist of that hand, possibly hard to identify if the hands were removed at the wrist. Oooh, I hated typing that.

I posted links up thread that forensic examiner testified about injuries to left hand and left arm. Another I didn't link but read, expert testified to injuries on left elbow as well.

He brought the handcuffs to the home in his "rape kit/bag." Handcuffs were also removed with other evidence & placed into the shed. Good possibility that either one hand was able to be cuffed or struggle ensued (and may have never been able to cuff her) during attempt to handcuff her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay