GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone clarify who lives at what address? I'm confused!

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656777696136011776]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656777696136011776[/video]
JI said he a call from friend while he was in work. Says they wanted some stuff moved.Said he presumed it was from a robbery.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656777839346360320]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656777839346360320[/video]
Says stuff moved cos person believed they were gonna get raided.RW says he laughed cos you wouldn't get told you were gonna get raided.

Ignore me I'm trying to work out how to copy tweets but will leave it to Tortoise!

Used to drive me nuts, not being able to do that.

Underneath the Tweet - click on the three dots ...

this drops down a menu

Select Copy Link To Tweet and copy that link

Then come back here to Websleuths,

Select the Go Advanced option in the message box

then paste your link and the tweet will come up

If JI really does have autism, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor bloke. If he was known to NM previously and NM knew he was autistic, that is seriously taking advantage of a vulnerable person who was probably just eager to please.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656778596057501696]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656778596057501696[/video]
Didn't say what was in the bags, JI said he thought it could be drugs cos of the way it was packaged up.

I'm confused, isn't Barton Hill where JP & KD live? So were they the ones arguing? Or is this witness getting it mixed up?

I think the witness has said he may have got mixed up but I think his sequence of events is correct, just the addresses mixed up.

I'm confused, isn't Barton Hill where JP & KD live? So were they the ones arguing? Or is this witness getting it mixed up?

I think Barton Hill covers the area for both Cotton Mill Lane and Barton Court

NM/SH lived in CML and JP/KD lived in BC

Used to drive me nuts, not being able to do that.

Underneath the Tweet - click on the three dots ...

this drops down a menu

Select Copy Link To Tweet and copy that link

Then come back here to Websleuths,

Select the Go Advanced option in the message box

then paste your link and the tweet will come up

Thank you Alyce that's super helpful! :happydance:

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656778660729507844]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656778660729507844[/video]
Said the packets were "soft" and "tightly packaged" so that's when they discussed it could be drugs

I'm confused too now... :D

But JI knew KD, didn't he? So if KD had been arguing with his girlfriend, he'd probably have just said that, rather than that a man and a woman were arguing.

But who knows, seems as if the witness is mixing people and locations up a bit.

Bizarre that Southmead mentioned, inclined to think this is a bit of Chinese whispers as the CCTV spotted van moving between CML and Barton Court.

Back onto the subject of NM and SH possibly dumping any plastic/tape used as protection in dismemberment, I'm curious as to how they travelled to and from SH's mother's house on the days subsequent to their first visit. We've heard they drove there and got a lift back with a "friend" on the Sunday. I seem to recall on the day they were arrested that neighbours were telling the press that the Zafira had been parked in the street for a few days?

I believe the whole area is called Barton Hill

NM and SH lived at Cotton Mill Lane and KD/JP lived at Barton Court , which as we know is just round the corner so to speak !

I do think it sounds a muddle though, if the bags went to Southmead, that is SHs mothers address

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins [video=twitter;656779612173803520]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/656779612173803520[/video]
RW said he suggested if it was drugs that they could take it and sell it. Says JI mentioned using money for holiday.

I've been thinking about the lack of blood splatters in the bathroom.

There was plenty of stuff in the house, so perhaps he had a small tent. He could have put a drop cloth on the floor and erected the tent in the bathroom (after temporarily moving out the cooker and what not). That way any splatters would be confined to the drop cloth and tent, which he could have disposed of.

They could have used the bath to package up Becky's body parts.

Can I mention again that there wouldn't have been any "splatters" or spurts of blood. Once circulation has ceased, blood pools in the lowest parts of the body, depending on the position in which it is lying. There would only have been smears. It would be much easier to contain and control any mess. It wouldn't be like a scene where someone has been violently killed with a weapon.

Could someone clarify who lives at what address? I'm confused!

Wilton Close, Southmead - SH's Mum
Barton Court, Barton Hill - JP/KD and DD was staying there
Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill - NM/SH
Avonmouth - JI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics