GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does she mean here, when she says "in everyone's mind, she didn't deserve it?". Surely once she found out that Becky was dead, she wasn't in a position to be talking to people regarding what people thought about what had happened? She said herself that she had no friends, so is she talking about actual people who told her that Becky didn't deserve what had happened to her? Or is it just a phrase?

she's over talking. if you look at all of what she's saying, it is like she is trying too hard to say the right things, but they don't seem to be at the right stage for that much to come out. sorry haven't explained that well. it just seems (to me) to be spilling a lot of rehearsed lines when I would expect more stunned shock and disbelief. and going back over things again and again, and still not thinking it possible rather than saying he is deranged and sick etc. NM is saying it happened accidentally during a struggle. SH is treating it as if he went there specifically to kill her.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Court back from lunch, evidence is continuing

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 53s53 seconds ago
SH says she showed NM the YouTube clip 'do you want to hide a body' after they had had an argument, because it made him laugh #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
She said it was 'a joke' and showed it before she knew anything had happened to #beckywatts because otherwise it would be 'insensitive'

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 59s60 seconds ago
SH is talking about YouTube clip, thought it was a bit of a joke.They had seen it before and it had made NM laugh.

ETA Clip watched on NM/SH device at 9pm on Friday 20th Feb

Please leave FB rumors on FB, don't bring them here.

Thanks

Now turning to a police interview from 7th May - couple of months after Becky died...

Well if so, we've yet to hear it as part of the prosecution's case and it's due to close this afternoon...

Wow, really??

I agree re a lot of the UK & Eire FB comments show no/very little regard of evidence, as though calling people murdering scum and calling for them to be hung will make it so. I do agree with the jury system but at the same time am appalled that the same people who post knee-jerk reactions on social media could be part of one!

[video=youtube;J5nygD1lecU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5nygD1lecU[/video] think this is the video she showed him ...lyrics are very telling moo

She said that she could not leave him, because he would track her down and she would then be in 'ten million times more trouble'.

Hoare added: 'It was like he was my dad almost, as wrong as that sounds. [He controlled] near enough every aspect of my life. I don't have no friends anymore because of him.

'The last time I asked him to leave when I wanted to break up was when he went a bit psycho and started stabbing himself and when a bit crazy.'

She continued: 'I had a dream that one day he would be working or something, he'd meet someone else, they'd fall in love, and he'd say "I'm really sorry Shauna" and just leave.

'I would either be trapped for ever or he might change one day and I would be free.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-psycho-boyfriend-dump-her.html#ixzz3pgPPFFbx

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 8m8 minutes ago
Now turning to a police interview from7th May.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
SH says in relation to her DNA being on a mask she 'may have picked it up and moved it' at home #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
But she says she would have done that so often with many items it would have been insignificant #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2m2 minutes ago
In relation to text messages sent Dec14 "I did not send text messages." Either NM sent the text messages or gave my phone to someone else

[video=youtube;J5nygD1lecU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5nygD1lecU[/video] think this is the video she showed him ...lyrics are very telling moo

Pair of sickos for even finding this remotely funny, watching it on Feb 20th when his stepsister was missing. WRONG on so many levels.

Police telling SH a bag has been found with various Items including some clothing, sponge.

Police say very interested in masks found. SH told her DNA has been found.

I'm not actually sure (how DNA got there) I don't think I ever actually touched it.I might have possibly moved it at one time

There's a lot of junk in my house, it wouldn't surprise me if I picked something up and moved it.

Says doesn't know where the masks came from.Says in past used masks to paint.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 46s46 seconds ago
Police says they know NM bought masks 20/2/15. She wasn't there so police want to know how her DNA got on it.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 48s48 seconds ago
SH says if it's fingerprints then she must have moved it, if it was in the bag with her makeup brush then could be from there,

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 43s43 seconds ago
if hair, she says her hair sheds a lot.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 57s57 seconds ago
She says to her knowledge she can't remember touching them so possibly she moved them without realising.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 46s47 seconds ago
Police say they believe masks used when Becky was dismembered

She said that she could not leave him, because he would track her down and she would then be in 'ten million times more trouble'.

Hoare added: 'It was like he was my dad almost, as wrong as that sounds. [He controlled] near enough every aspect of my life. I don't have no friends anymore because of him.

'The last time I asked him to leave when I wanted to break up was when he went a bit psycho and started stabbing himself and when a bit crazy.'

She continued: 'I had a dream that one day he would be working or something, he'd meet someone else, they'd fall in love, and he'd say "I'm really sorry Shauna" and just leave.

'I would either be trapped for ever or he might change one day and I would be free.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-psycho-boyfriend-dump-her.html#ixzz3pgPPFFbx

Actually, in every other newspaper and news item I have seen, it was reported like this:

He had this idea I was going to run away. So I had this theory that if I ran away he would come and find me and I would be in 10 million times as much trouble.

If that is accurate, then he never told her that, she just had a theory it would happen.

http://www.itv.com/news/west/2015-1...nd-felt-sick-at-killer-boyfriends-confession/

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
DC Langley is now being cross examined by SH's barrister Andrew Langdon #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 57s57 seconds ago
SH lawyer now asking police officer questions. Reminds jury that lots has been edited out to avoid repetition

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 33s33 seconds ago
Jury are now watching parts of SH's interviews #beckywatts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members