Found Deceased UK - Samantha Eastwood, 28, Stoke-on-Trent, 27 July 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would imagine that she had let him into the house voluntarily then and something has escalated. Maybe it truly was an accident and he has panicked and called his dad or friend. You would think they would have tried to talk him into handing himself over. And maybe they did.

Samantha must have told her colleagues who had threatened and why, for them to make an arrest so quickly. It must have been a known issue. Whether the issue was money motivated, or a crime passion as they say.

Well obviously this must have happened around 2pm when the scream occurred. It will be interesting to see what the post mortem says.

I've read that her car keys were in the car, I don't know if this is correct but if it and the keys were actually in the ignition it suggests to me that MS being there would have been unexpected and whatever happened was so quick that she didn't even have time to take the keys out of the car.

If the screaming in the house is true IMO she arrived home, turned off the ignition and was then grabbed and was taken into the house where whatever happened took place

JMO

It would be interesting to know when she told the colleague to inform the police if she was late for her shift. In other words, how long had she felt at risk? Weird to think that she knew she was in danger from this man.

I do wonder if the colleague at work she'd told about being threatened she'd also told who was threatening her?

He seemed to be arrested very quickly after she was reported missing, Police seemed to know straight away in which direction they should be looking.

It would be interesting to know when she told the colleague to inform the police if she was late for her shift. In other words, how long had she felt at risk? Weird to think that she knew she was in danger from this man.

"Today it was claimed that in the weeks before she vanished Miss Eastwood had told a colleague she had been threatened..."

From the Mail Online, not very specifc, could have been within the last 2 weeks

In the article I linked yesterday it was said MS and Samantha had a falling out. Today we learn that she was threatened. I think it's safe to say that a) MS was the one threatening her and b) that others knew about the dispute.

So this might not be about rejected advances he tried to keep secret.

I do wonder if the colleague at work she'd told about being threatened she'd also told who was threatening her?

He seemed to be arrested very quickly after she was reported missing, Police seemed to know straight away in which direction they should be looking.

I think that is very likely. I imagine if she felt worried enough to confide, that she would also say who it was - and as you say, police moved so fast, they knew where to go.

The work he was doing in her garden maybe the key to any dispute and subsequent threatening behaviour. Perhaps the summer house he constructed became the meeting point for an extra marital affair, and she had walked in one day and discovered them together.....

How could he possibly have thought he could get away with this, if he'd already threatened her and known that she might have told other people about it?

It seems a lot of murderers don't think much about this and/or don't care, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

It seems a lot of murderers don't think much about this and/or don't care, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

It's the disposal that brings another layer to this or any murder I think.

We don't yet know where it happened, but if at home the action of moving a body to a vehicle and driving 10 miles or so to hide it is very cold and calculating IMO.

Reminds me of Darren McKie

Last edited:
It's the disposal that brings another layer to this or any murder I think.

We don't yet know where it happened, but if at home the action of moving a body to a vehicle and driving 10 miles or so to hide it is very cold and calculating IMO.

I think if it happened at home he would have left her there. It's extremely risky to drive around with a body.

From what neighbours said ( who knows how accurate it is ) they packed the car on the Thursday night - roof box as you said ! - and probably had departed on the Friday afternoon, before SE was reported as missing that night.

This already planned family trip leads me to think there was some pre meditation on MS’s part. Be gone on a family trip by the time she is reported missing? I wonder if the other two were brought in to dispose of her while he left on the family trip, so he could try and secure an alibi for part of the time it would have taken to hide her body? Why the other two would agree to that, idk. But just IMOO that family trip seems like convenient timing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb
Back