UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re- this para. 'Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique. ‘They would be mistreated for being Muslims and a big scandal will be made against their faith.’

But she was born in England and he's been in the uk for around 20 years, they did not need a lawyer to describe the British justice system to them?
As for being mistreated for being Muslims, they have also experienced the provision of a very nice 3 bedroom semi-detached council house with gardens in a very nice area of Surrey, and what appears to be a lovely (C of E) junior school for at least 3 of their children.
Suddenly Terrified of the uk were they?? so how does it compare with now in Pakistan?
The civil court also granted him custody of his two children from his marriage to Olga.

I do not believe for one moment a qualified and practicing solicitor would give such ridiculous advice as in telling their client to flee the country. The falling down the stairs story was said not to be true in the statement Beinash read out . They also said they were more worried about the Pakistani authorities than the British authorities.

Again it is open to question where these different stories have originated ,lies told by Urfan to his family or members of the family to the Pakistani authorities when being questioned. I do think a member/s of his family are still protecting Urfan and the family and know their whereabouts.

Form the transcript of the video ,provided by Tortoise on page 1.

Firstly I would like to talk about Sara. Sara’s death was a incident. Our family in Pakistan are severely affected by all that is going on. All the media have been given wrong, have been giving wrong statements and making up lies. Imran did not give a statement that Sara fell down the stairs and broke her neck. This was spread through a Pakistani media outlet.

My manny…main concern is that the Pakistani police will torture or kill us. That is why we have gone into hiding. Lastly, we are willing to coper, cooperate with the UK authorities and fight our case in court.
Another misstep in her delivery-Sarah’s Mom is severely affected, family members in Pakistan are severely scared and stressed, being held accountable in the decision of actions that caused the death of Sarah, leaving a Mother emotionally broken and devastated. Emotional behavior is also expected in response to almost certainty of a life sentence of locked prison doors. .

The civil court also granted him custody of his two children from his marriage to Olga.
And he was a gambler and an abusive husband then, even before the divorce - according to Polish wife.
Police was called to their house when he locked her and the kids in a room for the whole day.
Olga's brother called Police (from Germany) to intervene.

I guess Olga didn't have enough money for the lawyer to fight this monster.
She said he threatened her (link below) even in Family Court, saying he would "kill her and leave body somewhere" if she fought him in Court.

At least in Poland, she would have a free lawyer (for victims of domestic abuse), Im not sure if such an option is available in the UK.

This monster treated her appallingly!
Beat her, strangled with a belt, tried to set her on fire!
(link in Uwaga! programme I sent earlier)

And he was given the kids.
With the tragic result.

JMO

Last edited:
And he was a gambler and an abusive husband then, even before the divorce - according to Polish wife.
Police was called to their house when he locked her and the kids in a room for the whole day.

She said he threatened her (link upthread/Polish uncle) even in Family Court, saying he would "kill her and nobody would find her body" If she fights him in Court.

At least in Poland, she would have a free lawyer (for victims of domestic abuse), Im not sure if such an option is available in the UK.

JMO
I may be confusing with a different time frame but in Olga’s reported news interviews she discussed an incident of spanking Sarah on her rear-end in response to Sarah lifting skirt exposing her bare rear to a teenage young man. JMO, but no doubt her Mother’s actions caused an emotional wound, MOO. So in theorizing the emotional influences, it’s not surprisingly that as young girls sometimes do, she sought a little payback against Mom by reporting the incident to child services not knowing of the advantage it provided to the Father, he recognized the significance.

I can’t imagine the mental struggle Sarah battled in knowing she delivered the evidence that sealed her fate- it’s possible she wanted to live with her Dad and not affected by her actions. My thoughts are with her brother.

My opinion about Sara's situation in this "family":

- alienated from bioMum

- with the birth of the latest baby, Sara was chosen by step"mother" to be her helper (read: slave)

- thus taken away from school at the age of 10 to be "home schooled" :rolleyes: cough, cough, wink, wink
(getting her dreams of further education and becoming a model out of her head)

- Sara either rebelled or was not "good/quick enough" for stepm.'s standards, so beating/punishments began.

- Father worked long hrs, so he didn't interfere into matters of upbringing kids, especially girls.

- Sara's brother, being male and the oldest was in privileged position.

This is the mild version of events.
Cinderella version.

But reality might have been much, much more sinister.

JMO

Last edited:

She said he threatened her (link below) even in Family Court, saying he would "kill her and leave body somewhere" if she fought him in Court.

This monster treated her appallingly!
Beat her, strangled with a belt, tried to set her on fire!
(link in Uwaga! programme I sent earlier)

And he was given the kids.
With the tragic result.

JMO

He should have NEVER won custody of the children!

My opinion about Sara's situation in this "family":

- alienated from bioMum

- with the birth of the latest baby, Sara was chosen by step"mother" to be her helper (read: slave)

- thus taken away from school at the age of 10 to be "home schooled" :rolleyes: cough, cough, wink, wink
(getting her dreams of further education and becoming a model out of her head)

- Sara either rebelled or was not "good/quick enough" for stepm.'s standards, so beating/punishments began.

- Father worked long hrs, so he didn't interfere into matters of upbringing kids, especially girls.

- Sara's brother, being male and the oldest was in privileged position.

This is the mild version of events.
Cinderella version.

But reality might have been much, much more sinister.

JMO

Probably far worse than we can imagine.

Yes, legal aid is available in the UK, for victims of domestic abuse, in family court disputes if they can't pay their legal costs.

Also, Dotta, big thank you for all the translated news you've provided from Polish news sources.

One thing I would say (re: Olga's statements about her life with Sara's father) we do have to remember that this is one side of the story. A story that would have been heard in court during the disputes over the children's arrangements. Olga may also be in a stage of grief, seeking to blame her ex husband for this. He may indeed have been involved in the death, but we don't actually know. However, Olga's apportioning of blame might paint a picture that is later difficult to see past once we start hearing what is actually likely to have happened.

I keep thinking, why would you not call an ambulance if a child was critically injured? And this leads me to speculate that the person who inflicted this injury was not directly related to the child (i.e. not the father). You might be more likely to panic and hesitate in getting help if the child who was injured was not your own child, thinking more about the consequences for yourself and perhaps losing custody of your own children, than the injury / life of the child. It might be possible that the child was injured whilst the father was out (he was rarely home as a taxi driver) and by the time he got back Sara had already passed away.

I've said it before that Batool had the most access to Sara. And we have to keep in mind, regardless of how abusive he might have been towards his former partner, that it doesn't necessarily mean he would harm his own child.

ETA: JMO

Last edited:
One thing I would say (re: Olga's statements about her life with Sara's father) we do have to remember that this is one side of the story. A story that would have been heard in court during the disputes over the children's arrangements. Olga may also be in a stage of grief, seeking to blame her ex husband for this. He may indeed have been involved in the death, but we don't actually know. However, Olga's apportioning of blame might paint a picture that is later difficult to see past once we start hearing what is actually likely to have happened.

I keep thinking, why would you not call an ambulance if a child was critically injured? And this leads me to speculate that the person who inflicted this injury was not directly related to the child (i.e. not the father). You might be more likely to panic and hesitate in getting help if the child who was injured was not your own child, thinking more about the consequences for yourself and perhaps losing custody of your own children, than the injury / life of the child. It might be possible that the child was injured whilst the father was out (he was rarely home as a taxi driver) and by the time he got back Sara had already passed away.

I've said it before that Batool had the most access to Sara. And we have to keep in mind, regardless of how abusive he might have been towards his former partner, that it doesn't necessarily mean he would harm his own child.
And that was the initial version.

Father was out, step"mother" was with kids and allegedly Sara fell down the stairs.

Stepm. called husband in panic.

That version I remember clearly from the beginning.

Actually the first part seemed much worse to me:

‘Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique

S
o irresponsible and unbelievable from UK lawyer. Come on, if he had knowledge suspicion of the crime to advise his clients in this manner would be totally unethical.

I can imagine this scenario. A lawyer advising on best and worst case scenarios regarding maximum prison sentences for a specific crime and ramifications for other children in their care. Noting that, even if one parent was not involved in harming the child, they could still go to prison for allowing their partner to harm the child. They may have gleaned this much just by watching the news, with many high profile cases where similar things have happened. IMO.

Again it is open to question where these different stories have originated ,lies told by Urfan to his family or members of the family to the Pakistani authorities when being questioned. I do think a member/s of his family are still protecting Urfan and the family and know their whereabouts.

Chinese whispers. I can imagine journalists outside Urfan's family house chatting with neighbours about what they've heard, and neighbours speculating rather offering information, which is then reported as "news". Speculation in that neighbourhood will be rife, with all the arrests and police presence. It's also possible that one of the family members may have lied to a neighbour to minimise the whole thing in an attempt to save face.

Dbm
Oooops
Different thread :D

Last edited:

"Sara Sharif:

father’s family negotiating fugitives’ surrender with Pakistan police."

"Muhammad Sharif, 68, said his son sent him a voice note earlier this week asking for advice and that he was persuading him to come forward.

'I got in contact with Urfan earlier this week for the first time since his hiding,'
Sharif senior said, speaking outside his home in Jhelum, Punjab province, where Urfan grew up.

'He contacted me through voice message. I urged him to surrender as we [the family] are unable to bear this pressure now. I asked him to defend your case in court of law and relieve us and we cannot bear the police pressure and more arrests.'

A police official close to the case said:
'They are afraid of the police and we, with the help of influential and notable people, a few politicians, are persuading them to surrender and that they will not be harmed and will be presented before the court of the law.'

A Pakistani legal expert said that if the three fugitives did come forward, the breakthrough was likely to be presented as an arrest carried out by local police.

Osama Malik, a criminal lawyer and expert in Pakistan’s legal system, said:
'In Pakistani villages and small towns, politics is still based on patronage and clan loyalties. Local politically influential clan members usually get involved in negotiations between police and fugitives, as is the case in this saga that has been running for a month.'

Malik added:
"It is very likely that due to the pressure of detention of their innocent family members and the backdoor negotiations being carried out that Urfan will soon surrender to Pakistani authorities. Pakistani police are likely to present the surrender as an arrest carried out by them.' "

Last edited:
I think the stepmother was responsible for majority of the physical abuse and ultimately the death of Sara

* She was the one to spend most time (as stay at home mother/wife) with Sara. I am sure father is also violent but not responsible for death of Sara
* She called the father in panic (MSM reports) when Sara "fell down the stairs". So father was not responsible for Sara "falling down the stairs"
* Beinash is the dominant person in relationship with Urfan (MOO - based on the fact that he witnessed prolong abuse and did nothing, he didnt speak but let her to speak on the video. He was slumped and relaxed in the video as if he is used to her doing the talking. Also, she was quite confident in her speech - JMOO)
* The father rang police from Pakistan to let them know about Sara (knowing she was already dead as MSM have reported her death as 8th Aug) Was he conveying his innocence in her death? - IMOO
* The video was purely to get the Pakistani police to back off on questioning his side of the family, so they can live in hiding peacefully (IMO)

Perhaps this is also why his side of the family feel that he should give himself up (as he is not responsible for Sara's death) and why stick his neck out for Beinash?
He might be reluctant to give himself and Beinash up because the 4 kids are quite young and he thinks they need their mother?

The friend lawyer should have advised Urfan that in running he has cemented his role as accomplice in Sara's murder!!!

What did the uncle have to do with all of this? Why did he run and hide?!?

Again - all my views and opinions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back