UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually the first part seemed much worse to me:

‘Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique

S
o irresponsible and unbelievable from UK lawyer. Come on, if he had knowledge suspicion of the crime to advise his clients in this manner would be totally unethical.

‘Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique

S
o irresponsible and unbelievable from UK lawyer. Come on, if he had knowledge suspicion of the crime to advise his clients in this manner would be totally unethical.
I wouldn't believe anything what these criminals say.

Anything!

Did grandfather speak in English? just assumed he had

British nationality is complicated. And maybe has nothing to do to with this. Altho could help hugely especially as Pakistan is seemingly willing to help, and of course they will, no country would wish to have such a seemingly terribly obvious crime hanging over their compatriots..

S
Moo...the UK lawyer was someone they were acquainted with. He/she was not working for them. There is truth in what the lawyer said.moo

Moo...the UK lawyer was someone they were acquainted with. He/she was not working for them. There is truth in what the lawyer said.moo
If this is true about the lawyer
(which I doubt),
then, this person should be treated as an accomplice.
Perverting the course of Justice.

In case of any tragic accident, parents call doctor/ambulance, not a friendly lawyer.

JMO

If their 10 yr old daughter accidentally fell down the stairs, they would have called an ambulance.

The only reason they couldn't is because of her older bruises. JMO

Instead of calling for help for their child they called a lawyer for themselves.

Last edited:
If their 10 yr old daughter really accidentally fell down the stairs, they would have called an ambulance.

Instead of calling for help for their child they called a lawyer for themselves.

And then they called the airline ... for themselves. And the uncle is complicit. I hope they're caught soon. If they have no food, they'll probably send the kids out to steal or beg?

MOO on what the UK lawyer said -

"they would have a harsh punishment in the UK" BECAUSE of the nature of the murder! What else would they expect?! The punishment would be reflective of the crime!
"they would lose custody of their children" BECAUSE of their abuse and ultimately murder of Sara! The law would have a duty to protect the remaining children!

The police should be able to trace who they called from 8th Aug (using phone records) and identify the 'friend' lawyer.
He is complicit in their evading justice!
IMOO

If their 10 yr old daughter accidentally fell down the stairs, they would have called an ambulance.

When a person puts extra effort into a message for public release it send up an immediate red flag- purpose was clearly meant to justify their actions and behavior but instead revealed their desperation for public support for saving them from their current inconvenient and uncomfortable situation- while they continue to jeopardize and risk the lives of the children. Making no effort to redeem themselves in their obvious inability to care for no one but themselves.

On behalf of the Websleuth society of familial excellence, I declare them unfit for the honored title of parent.

I think the fact that she was reading the statement ,which obviously had been carefully prepared,the word incident was deliberate .
I agree, my guess is that the word 'incident' is purposely used to convey the idea of a confined, 'one-off' event, and it was used to try to distance the murder from the well-reported ' extensive injuries sustained over a period of time. A well-advised use of the word?

The parents released a video last week, and Batool, Sara’s step-mother described her death as an “incident” and said the pair were willing to co-operate with British police. Malik Asif Taufique, the Sharif family lawyer in Pakistan, claimed that after Sara died, the couple spoke to a British lawyer and friend, who has not been identified, who reportedly “terrified” the couple.

Taufique said: “Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children. They would be mistreated for being Muslims and a big scandal will be made against their faith.”

Taufique also represents Sharif’s brothers and 75-year-old father Muhammad. He claimed that Sharif and Batool have been in regular contact with British police since leaving the UK. A family friend said that when Sharif and Batool arrived in Pakistan they told relatives Sara died in an accident.

The friend said: “Urfan swore that Sara slipped from the stairs and died. He said he discussed this matter with a British lawyer and he advised him to run away, otherwise he will lose his other children and the authorities will hand them over to other people who may be of the Jewish faith or any other religion.”

The parents released a video last week, and Batool, Sara’s step-mother described her death as an “incident” and said the pair were willing to co-operate with British police. Malik Asif Taufique, the Sharif family lawyer in Pakistan, claimed that after Sara died, the couple spoke to a British lawyer and friend, who has not been identified, who reportedly “terrified” the couple.

Taufique said: “Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children. They would be mistreated for being Muslims and a big scandal will be made against their faith.”

Taufique also represents Sharif’s brothers and 75-year-old father Muhammad. He claimed that Sharif and Batool have been in regular contact with British police since leaving the UK. A family friend said that when Sharif and Batool arrived in Pakistan they told relatives Sara died in an accident.

The friend said: “Urfan swore that Sara slipped from the stairs and died. He said he discussed this matter with a British lawyer and he advised him to run away, otherwise he will lose his other children and the authorities will hand them over to other people who may be of the Jewish faith or any other religion.”
I don't believe a single word of it.

I do not believe for one moment a qualified and practicing solicitor would give such ridiculous advice as in telling their client to flee the country. The falling down the stairs story was said not to be true in the statement Beinash read out . They also said they were more worried about the Pakistani authorities than the British authorities.

Again it is open to question where these different stories have originated ,lies told by Urfan to his family or members of the family to the Pakistani authorities when being questioned. I do think a member/s of his family are still protecting Urfan and the family and know their whereabouts.

Form the transcript of the video ,provided by Tortoise on page 1.

Firstly I would like to talk about Sara. Sara’s death was a incident. Our family in Pakistan are severely affected by all that is going on. All the media have been given wrong, have been giving wrong statements and making up lies. Imran did not give a statement that Sara fell down the stairs and broke her neck. This was spread through a Pakistani media outlet.

My manny…main concern is that the Pakistani police will torture or kill us. That is why we have gone into hiding. Lastly, we are willing to coper, cooperate with the UK authorities and fight our case in court.

The runaway father and stepmother of Sara Sharif were urged by a British solicitor to flee the country after the schoolgirl’s death, the family’s Pakistani lawyer told The Mail on Sunday last night.

Urfan Sharif, 41, his wife Beinash Batool, 29, and his brother, Faisal Malik, 28, fled to Islamabad with the couple’s five children, aged between one and 13, in a ‘terrified’ state on August 9, the lawyer said.

The day after the family left the country, police found ten-year-old Sara’s body at the family’s home in Woking, Surrey, after being alerted by Sharif from Pakistan.

Last night Malik Asif Taufique, the Sharif family lawyer in Pakistan, told the MoS that after Sara died, the couple spoke to a British lawyer friend in a panic. The friend, who has not been identified, apparently ‘terrified’ the couple.

‘Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique. ‘They would be mistreated for being Muslims and a big scandal will be made against their faith.’

Mr Taufique has been acting on behalf of Sharif’s brothers and 75-year-old father Muhammad. He also claimed that Sharif and Batool have been in regular contact with British police since fleeing.

A close family friend revealed that when Sharif and Batool arrived in Pakistan they told relatives Sara died in an accident.

‘Urfan swore that Sara slipped from the stairs and died,’ the friend said.
Re- this para. 'Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique. ‘They would be mistreated for being Muslims and a big scandal will be made against their faith.’

But she was born in England and he's been in the uk for around 20 years, they did not need a lawyer to describe the British justice system to them?
As for being mistreated for being Muslims, they have also experienced the provision of a very nice 3 bedroom semi-detached council house with gardens in a very nice area of Surrey, and what appears to be a lovely (C of E) junior school for at least 3 of their children.
Suddenly Terrified of the uk were they?? so how does it compare with now in Pakistan?

This pair of criminals is
severely testing my patience!

And I guess the patience of both of their families.
Not to mention bankrupting them.
Men detained.
Businesses closed.

Please, hurry up Pakistani Police officers!
Catch them!
Help the poor children!

JMO

Last edited:
I really don't believe in this lawyer story who would have told them to runaway...
Imo they knew that they would lose custody of their child and would be put to jail and that's the only reason they flee away. They didn't need a lawyer to tell them that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back