UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, the lawyer can represent and they would need to have a valid reason for not appearing in person. There was a court hearing (Lahore High Court, Rawalpindi bench according to MSM) on 24th Aug, where the Court had ruled that relatives of Sara Sharif’s father cannot be detained by the Pakistani police for questioning. I wonder if Beinash, Urfan and Faisal were responsible for that court hearing....
IMOO
BBM ^^
And now they've detained them anyway. Yikes.

Last edited:
From Polish MSM

"The Pakistani authorities entered the game.

The Pakistani authorities became involved in the case. British lawyers say the country's government will not block the extradition request.

Although there is no formal extradition treaty between the two countries, precedents have been set before.

If Urfan Sharif, Beinash Batool and Faisal Malik do not decide to voluntarily return to the UK, they will probably return under extradition."

Last edited:
She said that their food had run out and the kids would starve, so who is paying for the lawyer? MOO MOO MOO
which conveniently lays at everyone else's door if the children in their care and custody are harmed or malnourished due to their life on the lam :rolleyes:

I think the fact that during the video the couple released he sits there while she speaks on behalf of the family is insulting. His demeanor suggests having to address the untimely and possibly violent death of his daughter is an inconvenience and beneath him.

According to experts, the victim died on August 8.
And she was found on Thursday (10th) shortly before 3 AM. So she had been dead something like 24-48 hours at that point. Wow, I did not think that, I was thinking it was a few hours before they called about the tickets (though I cannot recall the timestamp atm).

Poor girl.

If she died on August 8, they were buying tickets and packing. LE (and presumably her mother) know where she was found. Depending where that is... could raise the spectre of the macabre. If they had to step over her or in a shared room, for instance... for 24/48 hours....

That's almost unthinkable...

What did those other children witness?????

All jmo

If she died on August 8, they were buying tickets and packing. LE (and presumably her mother) know where she was found. Depending where that is... could raise the spectre of the macabre. If they had to step over her or in a shared room, for instance... for 24/48 hours....

All jmo
I hadn't thought about this. What a horrible thought, just a horrific situation all round...

All jmo
Or she was placed after and on exiting to make it look like an accident, fall down stairs? The other children mighten then have witnessed anything, all speculation of course.

"Police investigating the death of Sara Sharif have translated their appeal into Urdu to reach Pakistani nationals.

Detectives are displaying posters in English and Urdu at the Surrey town's railway station and taxi ranks.

Officers who are fluent in Urdu are also supporting the investigation team to help translate information given by members of the public.
Surrey Police have also produced a video-format appeal in Urdu.

Detectives said they hope to reach Pakistani nationals living in Woking who do not speak English as their first language."

I was wondering if they hid her in the loft and then got the kids in the car and went back in to move Sara.
They could maybe offer a reward for reporting their whereabouts in Pakistan.
In the Guardian article posted above, offering a reward is mentioned:

Officers in Jhelum, where Urfan Sharif’s relatives live, plan to offer a reward for their whereabouts and to circulate “wanted” posters. Surrey police are also appealing for information to help them piece together a picture of Sara’s life.

In the Guardian article posted above, offering a reward is mentioned:

Officers in Jhelum, where Urfan Sharif’s relatives live, plan to offer a reward for their whereabouts and to circulate “wanted” posters. Surrey police are also appealing for information to help them piece together a picture of Sara’s life.
Thanks, I missed that. That's good

I am not up to speed with the law regarding minors here, but I wonder if, due to the children being British, and of such tender years, British lawyers have been able to make them Wards of Court? Which might give more powers to wield over Pakistan about finding them and getting them home? The theory being, find the children - find the adults.

Just my musings ....

I am not up to speed with the law regarding minors here, but I wonder if, due to the children being British, and of such tender years, British lawyers have been able to make them Wards of Court? Which might give more powers to wield over Pakistan about finding them and getting them home? The theory being, find the children - find the adults.

Just my musings ....
I did wonder about that!
I would expect them to be dual citizens (British and Pakistani) as both countries allow multiple citizenships. And the 13yr old boy may hold Polish, British and Pakistani passports.
In this case, I don't know which country is primary...would it be Pakistan (as they are residing there) and father I assume is Pakistani & British (assumption based on the fact that he has lived in UK for over 15 years and was on housing benefit with Woking Council)?
IMOO

I did wonder about that!
I would expect them to be dual citizens (British and Pakistani) as both countries allow multiple citizenships. And the 13yr old boy may hold Polish, British and Pakistani passports.
In this case, I don't know which country is primary...would it be Pakistan (as they are residing there) and father I assume is Pakistani & British (assumption based on the fact that he has lived in UK for over 15 years and was on housing benefit with Woking Council)?
IMOO
Residents of the UK can claim housing benefit/ it doesn’t necessarily mean he is a citizen. You just need to be habitually resident.

The 13 yo boy will be a UK citizen through being born to an EU citizen as a mother.
Check if you're a British citizen
The father’s immigration status/ visa and whether he has indefinite leave to remain is less clear.

"On Friday, Muhammad Sharif, Sara's grandfather, told the BBC he had sent a message to his son Urfan Sharif to surrender himself to police "two to three days ago".

BBC Pakistan correspondent Carrie Davies said he conveyed the message to his son through an intermediary."

"On Friday, Muhammad Sharif, Sara's grandfather, told the BBC he had sent a message to his son Urfan Sharif to surrender himself to police "two to three days ago".
ow come
BBC Pakistan correspondent Carrie Davies said he conveyed the message to his son through an intermediary."

How come the Pakistani police don't just question the intermediary?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back