UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Body language expert Judi James believes Sara Sharif's father and step-mother were trying to play the victims in their video statement after describing the discovery of her body as 'an incident'.

Behaviour expert Judi James believes it was a play for sympathy. She told the Mirror:

"Verbally and non-verbally this is a message that appears aimed at letting the world know that Sharif, Batool and their families see themselves as victims.

There are six key points they use in a bid to promote this idea, all listed as Batool reads carefully from a script.

Their family is ‘severely affected by all that is going on’; that she is ‘worried about Imran’s safety’; that ‘Everyone is scared for their safety’; the ‘kids are unable to attend school’; that ‘no one is leaving the house’ and that the ‘groceries have run out.’

In contrast, Sara is mentioned only once in this clip, at the start of the message which begins:
‘Firstly I would talk about Sara’.

It’s not actually Sara who is mentioned here though, it’s her death. This is described in two words as: ‘An incident’.

His pose looks relaxed in this clip. He sits back slightly slumped in the seat with no apparent sign of shoulder or chest tension and no apparent movements of the mouth muscles, hands or eye expression to suggest emotion.
The quality of the video is not perfect so there’s little to pick out in the way of micro-movements or expressions.

His elbows are on the arms of the chair in a splay that would normally suggest confidence. He gazes at the camera and his lips look clamped enough to suggest he is not going to speak himself. He also looks at Ms Batool’s face at one point but his lack of signals of any concern over her words or any apparent waiting to join in if necessary suggests this is a message from both of them. His only body movement is when he sniffs at one point and re-boots his pose.

Batool sits closer to the camera. She looks down at the script as she reads but glances up for her key points.
There is a tone of concern as she reads but this is when she is listing the ways her family have ‘been affected’ by what's happened."

"Body language expert Judi James believes Sara Sharif's father and step-mother were trying to play the victims in their video statement after describing the discovery of her body as 'an incident'.

Behaviour expert Judi James believes it was a play for sympathy. She told the Mirror:

"Verbally and non-verbally this is a message that appears aimed at letting the world know that Sharif, Batool and their families see themselves as victims.

There are six key points they use in a bid to promote this idea, all listed as Batool reads carefully from a script.

Their family is ‘severely affected by all that is going on’; that she is ‘worried about Imran’s safety’; that ‘Everyone is scared for their safety’; the ‘kids are unable to attend school’; that ‘no one is leaving the house’ and that the ‘groceries have run out.’

In contrast, Sara is mentioned only once in this clip, at the start of the message which begins:
‘Firstly I would talk about Sara’.

It’s not actually Sara who is mentioned here though, it’s her death. This is described in two words as: ‘An incident’.

His pose looks relaxed in this clip. He sits back slightly slumped in the seat with no apparent sign of shoulder or chest tension and no apparent movements of the mouth muscles, hands or eye expression to suggest emotion.
The quality of the video is not perfect so there’s little to pick out in the way of micro-movements or expressions.

His elbows are on the arms of the chair in a splay that would normally suggest confidence. He gazes at the camera and his lips look clamped enough to suggest he is not going to speak himself. He also looks at Ms Batool’s face at one point but his lack of signals of any concern over her words or any apparent waiting to join in if necessary suggests this is a message from both of them. His only body movement is when he sniffs at one point and re-boots his pose.

Batool sits closer to the camera. She looks down at the script as she reads but glances up for her key points.
There is a tone of concern as she reads but this is when she is listing the ways her family have ‘been affected’ by what's happened."

I thought she said 'accident' but it was very hard to understand her. I wish there was a transcript.

Absolutely. She was born in England, I don't think she would make a mistake with her words.

I believe, to her, it was just an unfortunate incident.

do you have a link stating that?
I've read four articles, none of which mention her background

do you have a link stating that?
I've read three long articles, none of which mention her background
I can confirm there have been several reports stating she was born in Luton Links for this have been posted previously. A Google search should provide a msm article.

Last edited:

The runaway father and stepmother of Sara Sharif were urged by a British solicitor to flee the country after the schoolgirl’s death, the family’s Pakistani lawyer told The Mail on Sunday last night.

Urfan Sharif, 41, his wife Beinash Batool, 29, and his brother, Faisal Malik, 28, fled to Islamabad with the couple’s five children, aged between one and 13, in a ‘terrified’ state on August 9, the lawyer said.

The day after the family left the country, police found ten-year-old Sara’s body at the family’s home in Woking, Surrey, after being alerted by Sharif from Pakistan.

Last night Malik Asif Taufique, the Sharif family lawyer in Pakistan, told the MoS that after Sara died, the couple spoke to a British lawyer friend in a panic. The friend, who has not been identified, apparently ‘terrified’ the couple.

‘Urfan and Beinash ran from the UK because a British lawyer there made them terrified, saying they would have a harsh punishment in the UK and they would lose custody of their children,’ said Mr Taufique. ‘They would be mistreated for being Muslims and a big scandal will be made against their faith.’

Mr Taufique has been acting on behalf of Sharif’s brothers and 75-year-old father Muhammad. He also claimed that Sharif and Batool have been in regular contact with British police since fleeing.

A close family friend revealed that when Sharif and Batool arrived in Pakistan they told relatives Sara died in an accident.

‘Urfan swore that Sara slipped from the stairs and died,’ the friend said.

I can confirm there have been several reports stating she was born in Luton Links for this have been posted previously. A Google search should provide a msm article.
Thanks I went to several articles posted in this thread and did not find it. I can't Google on this phone which is why I asked. I'm tech-challenged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back