UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mr Attiq Malik - the 'family' lawyer ...
Qualified barrister but practises as a solicitor therefore able to follow a client from first arrest to Crown Court.
Initially was known more for Employment Law, than Criminal Law. He has stated he has always been passionate about human rights.
Became a name more widely known to the public after being called to represent a defendant in a Conspiracy to Murder trial.
Still available to view on C4 catchup I believe. 24hrs in Police Custody.
Became known as the 'no comment' lawyer, due to advising his client to go 'no comment' in interview.
When asked what his career highlight was, stated it was being on the TV show. (Goodness me! The mind boggles, if that is his career highlight.)
Based in Luton .... (home town of Batool)

Not quite my interpretation of a 'top lawyer'.
My interpretation is that he was known to the Asian community in Luton, got called out as Duty Solicitor on the night C4 was filming, and Bob's Your Uncle ....

Right time, right place.
JMO
Oh dear. "No comment lawyer" is annoying. Although thankfully it won't get them off scot free.

I am currently watching the 24 hours in police custody programme featuring Attiq Malik and he certainly does not strike me as a top drawer hot shot lawyer!

I’ve just watched him in interview on YouTube. some interesting comments by him regarding his benchmark of what makes someone guilty or not.

not sure I can link it here but it’s easily available on YT…. failing that, you know where to find me :D

A post-mortem examination later found the youngster had suffered "multiple and extensive injuries" over a "sustained and extended" period of time.
The court heard her cause of death remains to be established, but she had "healed fractures" and injuries that "clearly demonstrate" the girl was subjected to "multiple events of violence".

She also died as a result of third-party involvement, the prosecution said.

And there it is. This is going to be like little Saraswati, like Gabriel, like Troy, like Jayden, like Thomas, like Riley Ann, like Bella, like Amore, like Cincere and Classic, like all those other little lost ones who never got to grow up because they were the focus of adult rage. And specifically, adults acting in concert, facilitating the abuse.

MOO

Omg "causing the death between Dec, 2022 and Aug, 2023".
I'm wondering how long it's been since someone outside the family saw her. I'm not suggesting she's been dead since last year, but I'm guessing some of her injuries could be estimated to have happened that far back. Bones give a pretty accurate dateable pattern of healing.

MOO

I wonder if Sara was treated in hospital for any of her fractures ,which at the time were explained as accidental ,but now are being seen as suspicious or whether Sara had frequent absences from school . I also wonder if the family requested a house move to distant themselves from neighbours and friends who knew Sara well and would be concerned about her not being out playing .
It might be that she had her first fracture during that Christmas holiday after "falling off a bike" and she was x-rayed and treated in hospital. Further injuries have not had medical treatment. They have compared the x-ray from Christmas 2022 to how her body is now, and there is a significant different. She was still at school at Easter 2023 apparently. MOO, and just a theory.

Just wondering...Urfan and Faisal are brothers, so why do they have different surnames? Are they half brothers perhaps?
It may be related to Islamic naming conventions, used by some in Pakistan. For example, giving someone the first name "Mohammed" and another name which essentially functions as a surname for that person even though it's likely to be used as a first name by them and those who know them. So a father may have the name Mohammed Sharif and name his son, Mohammed Malik. Because of the prelevance of Islamic naming, the concept of having a "family name" is likely to be not as ingrained as it is in the West, hence different "surnames" for the brothers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back