UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think, as Skigh has just said, it may have been an early reporting error ( lets hope so ) because all later info just said hands in front of her
But the police did say straight away that it was murder.

I wasn't sure either and I'm English:-D I would have said "face up" if it meant she was facing upwards.
OK
I found this:

"When an officer pulled the blanket back they found the girl lying fully clothed in the centre of the bed, the hearing was told. The child was lying face up and her hands were lying on her front, the prosecution said."

Last edited:
This is all very strange :oops:

- head up
- hands tied or linked/clasped
- lying on her chest/ then in other reports "on her back"

Maybe earlier reports were edited

IDK what to think :rolleyes:
You are probably right. It seems slightly odd phrasing.

I'm not sure now. I have re read the articles and I think you may be right Dotta, head up sounds more like in a half sitting position rather than just facing upwards.

What does seem clear from this report is that whoever made the phone call ( Urfan ? ) did not tell the emergency services exactly where Sara was in the house.

Describing the moment officers found Sara, prosecutor Ms Burrows told the court: ‘They initially searched all the downstairs rooms then went upstairs and inside one of the bedrooms were some bunk beds.

On the bottom bunk was a blanket and one of the officers pulled the blanket back. The officer discovered there the deceased’s body. A young girl fully clothed inside of the bed.

‘The child was lying with her face up and hands lying on her front.

A search led to an upstairs bedroom with bunk beds. When they pulled the blanket back they found Sara lying fully clothed with her head up and her hands lying on her chest, the hearing was told.

Last edited:
I think some of the confusion is definitely due to ambiguous reporting due to the language skills of the person writing the report.

young girl fully clothed inside of the bed.

I'm not sure now. I have re read the articles and I think you may be right Dotta, head up sounds more like in a half sitting position rather than just facing upwards.

What does seem clear from this report is that whoever made the phone call ( Urfan ? ) did not tell the emergency services exactly where Sara was in the house.

Describing the moment officers found Sara, prosecutor Ms Burrows told the court: ‘They initially searched all the downstairs rooms then went upstairs and inside one of the bedrooms were some bunk beds.

On the bottom bunk was a blanket and one of the officers pulled the blanket back. The officer discovered there the deceased’s body. A young girl fully clothed inside of the bed.

A search led to an upstairs bedroom with bunk beds. When they pulled the blanket back they found Sara lying fully clothed with her head up and her hands lying on her chest, the hearing was told.

Thanks.
I edited my post.
And sent another, clear report.

I guess it was a confusion of early reports.

JMO

So
From the moment these criminals took the girl from school in April, till her death in August - Sara must have been subjected to severe abuse/prolonged torture.

The child became "invisible" to anybody who could help.

Completely in the power of monsters who seemed to feel impune.
:(

JMO

Court listing for the Old Bailey tomorrow:

Court 12 - sitting at 09:45 am

HIS HONOUR JUDGE LUCRAFT KC, RECORDER OF LONDON

NOT BEFORE 9:45 am
For Mention
CP CaseMALIK Faisal45WK1011823Other Prosecutor
SHARIF Urfan45WK1011823
BATOOL Beinash45WK1011823
Defendants via CVP - Parties to attend in person

Latest on Court Hearing -

The father of 10-year-old Sara Sharif and two other relatives will face trial over her death next autumn.

On Tuesday, Urfan Sharif, Sara’s stepmother Beinash Batool and uncle Faisal Malik appeared at the Old Bailey having returned from Pakistan to face charges last week.

All three, who appeared by video link from custody, are charged with murdering Sara and causing or allowing the death of a child.

The Recorder of London, Judge Mark Lucraft KC, set a plea hearing for December 1 and a six-week trial at the Old Bailey from September 2 2024 during the defendants’ brief first Crown Court hearing.

Sharif, 41, Batool, 29, and Malik, 28, spoke only to confirm their identities and dates of birth.

The male defendants were at Belmarsh high security prison in south London and Batool was at Bronzefield jail in Surrey.

Latest on Court Hearing -

The father of 10-year-old Sara Sharif and two other relatives will face trial over her death next autumn.

On Tuesday, Urfan Sharif, Sara’s stepmother Beinash Batool and uncle Faisal Malik appeared at the Old Bailey having returned from Pakistan to face charges last week.

All three, who appeared by video link from custody, are charged with murdering Sara and causing or allowing the death of a child.

The Recorder of London, Judge Mark Lucraft KC, set a plea hearing for December 1 and a six-week trial at the Old Bailey from September 2 2024 during the defendants’ brief first Crown Court hearing.

Sharif, 41, Batool, 29, and Malik, 28, spoke only to confirm their identities and dates of birth.

The male defendants were at Belmarsh high security prison in south London and Batool was at Bronzefield jail in Surrey.
12 months wait for a trial, why the delay?

If they all attacked Sara equally they might do No Comment. But if one barely touched her or didn't at all they'd be a doormat not to speak out. Hopefully the solicitor will help them see that. Obviously they'd still have caused or allowed, but there'd be a lesser sentence for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back