UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is unfortunate and sad that the 13yr old boy didn't/couldn't flag this to his teacher/school/mosque/anyone who could have helped.(IMO)
I still remember what Olga said.

Father warned kids not to tell anybody what was happening in the house or they would all end up in an orphanage.

Disgusting emotional blackmail!!!!

ETA Found it!

"The children spoke only English and he used to threaten them that if they told someone about the trouble they were having at home, the police would come and take them to a children's home."
:mad:

Last edited:
Was that why she was made to wear hijab - to hide the bruises?(IMOO) I know that typically girls who hit puberty may be expected to wear hijabs but the stepmother did not wear one and the biological mum wasn't keen either as she wanted the children to choose religion as they grew older.

The hijab is worn outside the home, the father has seen/caused the bruises and injuries when Sara was at home.

From Dec 2022 to April 2023 - did she started wearing Hijab around this time. Maybe they made her hide the bruises at school and when it was becoming difficult to conceal their abuse (I refer to the schoolfriend noticing bruises from her allegedly falling off a bike), they pulled her out of the school! Or when one of the injuries had incapacitated her to the extent that she couldn't attend school, they just withdrew her from school (IMO). If kids don't attend school without valid reasons, the parents get fined and the Social Services can get involved to help support the child return to school. In this case, they must have known this and decided to 'home school' so they don't get fined and Social Services don't get involved (IMOO).

The father (who is responsible for her schooling as she was living with him) must have pulled her out of school. The stepmother doesnt have any authority to do so. Didnt the biological mother have a say (as she had equal responsibility)?

I am so mad that 3 adults in the same house and no one had a shred of humanity in them! (MIO)

It is unfortunate and sad that the 13yr old boy didn't/couldn't flag this to his teacher/school/mosque/anyone who could have helped.(IMO)
In respect to education, B would have had PR. The rules are different. Different legislation, don’t ask me why as that is a reallllly long answer.

In respect to education, B would have had PR. The rules are different. Different legislation, don’t ask me why as that is a reallllly long answer.
Do you mean Parental Rights?

But U&B were not married by British law.

Was she a Legal Guardian to Sara and her brother?
I doubt it.
She was a partner of father according to law.

Complete stranger to Sara and her brother.

Legal guardianship is given by Family Court.
Bio Mother was not devoid of her rights to children.
But was unlawfully alienated.
She was not even given the new address by the father (according to her).

That is my opinion.

Last edited:
Do you mean Parental Rights?

But U&B were not married by British law.

Was she a Legal Guardian to Sara and her brother?
I doubt it.
She was a partner of father according to law.

Complete stranger to Sara and her brother.

Legal guardianship is given by Family Court.
Bio Mother was not devoid of her rights to children.

That is my opinion.
Under Education Law anyone who lives with the child has PR, but this is only in relation to educational settings.

Under Education Law anyone who lives with the child has PR, but this is only in relation to educational settings.
I see.
Thanks.
Different countries, different systems.

In my country, only parents or Court appointed legal guardians can make decisions (including education) concerning minors.

Last edited:
These brutal injuries make me think it was father's making.

He is a violent man as his previous wife stated.

JMO

I have had two thoughts about what may have been happening to Sara.

She may have been forced to care for the younger half-siblings, instead of being allowed to attend school and be a 10 year old. And, being 10, maybe she wasn't so good at the level of childcare that was expected. So she was the victim of beatings.

She may have been forced into a marriage with her uncle. And he may have treated Sara however (badly) he wanted.
Sara looks so teen-like (and beautiful) in that published photo of her sitting on that queen size bed.

There was something going on in that house.

imo

She may have been forced to care for the younger half-siblings, instead of being allowed to attend school and be a 10 year old. And, being 10, maybe she wasn't so good at the level of childcare that was expected. So she was the victim of beatings.

She may have been forced into a marriage with her uncle. And he may have treated Sara however (badly) he wanted.
Sara looks so teen-like (and beautiful) in that published photo of her sitting on that queen size bed.

imo
I have some suspicions about the uncle as well.

imo

oh god I hadn't even thought of that :mad:

Anything is possible, but an uncle cannot marry a niece in Islam.
(And anywhere else for that matter)

And he seemed to be religious, if the report of him not talking to strange women is true.

By the way, his eyes look wild to me in each photo.
And he is always wearing red :rolleyes:
Weird guy.

JMO

Last edited:
If there was sexual abuse/rape, I would have thought the coroner would have verified this. If there is some evidence of sexual abuse, wouldn't this charge also be brought against the uncle and the father (sadly, some fathers have been known to sexually abuse their own children). They are currently charged with murdering Sara and causing or allowing the death of a child (as it currently cant be determined exactly who or if all are responsible). This also would have been charged against them? IMOO

New pictures released by Police

" 'The photos present Sara in the way we believe she may have dressed in the months prior to her death,' police said.

'We are hoping that these images will prompt more people to come forward with information about her and her family'."

1695378413879.png

1695378447689.png

Daily Mail Link Below, two new photographs of sweet Sara, I think the police are struggling to identify when Sara was last seen and perhaps died :( Sara Sharif news: Latest on 10-year-old's death | Daily Mail Online
I am intrigued that the police are seeking information from general public about her and her family (and possibly when she was last seen).

Surely the 13yr old boy and the children would be the main source of what their family life was...(MOO). Why haven't they been brought back to UK as yet?

Also, the neighbours, mosque, uncle's college, father's work also would be good/better source of information as they had daily/weekly contact? (IMOO)

The girl is certainly covered from head to toes in these pictures.
The photo with black clothes is signed as "school photo".

It seems only she was wearing religious outfit in this family.

Her stepm. didn't wear it even in airport in Pakistan or Dubai.
Or in Court.

Hypocrites!!!! :mad:

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members