UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd look in longterm airport parking. They're normally to be found in places like that. They weren't coming back, so they just needed somewhere they could park them. And they were actually going to the airport, with at least one infant. If they'd taken taxis to the airport, they would have been remembered by yet another person (very likely, given the father actually WAS a taxi driver, he could have been assigned a driver who knew him personally), and they would have needed to bring their own carseats for the little ones.

MOO
Regarding the cars, the police may be able to track these using automated number plate recognition software. I don't understand the details of how this works but if they know the number plates then they may be able to locate (or narrow down a location) the cars and whoever drove them, which may provide another link to the POIs.

Failing that, lots of people now have video doorbells installed - those local to the area may potentially have recordings that are useful.

Asking these (alleged) murderers to "turn themselves in" is simply laughable.

It is like asking a stone to cry.

No comments.

JMO
I agree. And since that seems like a lost cause at this time, perhaps LE will release more information so at least the public knows what they think happened to little Sara.

jmo

Was she used for a Green Card to Europe? It's common. Smooth-talking men target nice European women promise them the moon get married quickly then the abuse rolls in. I'd like to know if obtained citizenship through their marriage.
She's from Poland don't see how she could help him get citizenship in the UK and her brother said she came to the UK after meeting him online and falling in love he must have been in the UK before Sara's mother.

Pakistan police ‘close to locating’ family of Sara Sharif​

Pakistani police are “close to locating” the family of a 10-year-old girl, whose death in Surrey earlier this month sparked an international manhunt, it has been reported.

[…]

“We would like to thank those people who have already come forward and reported information to us.

“However, we know that there will be lots of people in the Woking community and beyond who will have had contact with Sara who may not already have come forward, and we would encourage them to do so.

“Any information is better than no information – although you might think it’s insignificant, it might be vital to the investigation and in helping us to bring justice for Sara.”

Members of the public with information are urged to report this to police online through the Major Incident Public Portal or by calling 101, quoting Operation Unison.

Police in Pakistan are scrambling to insist that they are 'close to locating' the family of 10-year-old Sara Sharif, who was found murdered at home in Woking after her father fled the country with relatives and contacted police.

Sara was found at a property on Hammond Road after Urfan Sharif, 41, took his partner and brother along with five children to Pakistan before making a 999 call about the daughter he had abandoned.

Sharif, his partner Beinash Batool, 29, and his brother Faisal Malik, 28, are being hunted by Pakistani officers, who had previously detained two of Sharif's other brothers.

But a court in the country ruled on Thursday that police had questioned his father and detained the two brothers illegally - after they were held for multiple days without being arrested for any crime.

At the Lahore high court Jhelum Police officers were banned from detaining the brothers again, but announced their intention to continue questioning them.

has been reported that the rest of the Sharif family have gone into hiding after Sara's father briefly returned to the family home upon arriving back in his home country.

In a statement to The Mirror, Rawalpindi Region police chief Khurram Ali said the force was trying its 'level best' to find Sharif, Batool and Malik, who fled with five children aged one to thirteen, and was 'close to locating them'.

He added: 'It’s a matter of great concern for our police as a child was brutally killed and it is painful for all of us.'

Mr Ali said the force has interrogated the father, brother and uncle of Mr Sharif.

Since there were signs she's been abused for awhile, she had to have been abused by adult(s) she lived with (all adults would have participated or allowed it to happen).

If there was a note alleging she was beaten by someone else, it may have been to muddy the waters and try to place blame elsewhere.
JMO.

Posted via the Surrey Police Facebook page earlier today, perhaps in response to the news reports about a note, essentially trying to clarify what information has been formally released by them...

JMO.

https://www.surrey.police.uk/police-forces/surrey-police/areas/au/about-us/operation-unison/
Thank you for the link - really useful as we can all keep up to date with official information.

I think this confirms my suspicion that if the note does exist, its’ existence was never meant to be in the public domain. Shame on whoever provided this information to the DM and shame on them for first publishing it. It is appearing in more and more publications as official fact now and it seems very unlikely that this won’t have reached the family wherever they are. It would be better if it was a total fabrication, but the fact that the police haven’t issued a statement to say this makes me think it could exist and who knows what is happening to the author if that is the case. The description of how it was written and the rather child like final sentence makes me fear for the wellbeing of whoever wrote it.

Did the brother have UK residency? What if they were planning to marry Sara off to him as soon as she was 16 and she wasn’t playing ball? Just wondering why they have released such a clear picture of him - in case anyone who knows things about him will come forward?

My daughter was approached by a man of roughly his age (she said he looked as if he was around 28) when she was 12 and walking home from school. Pestering her to be his girlfriend. She told him very clearly that she was in the first year of secondary school and not interested but he clearly wasn’t bothered and followed her continuing to pester her for some time. We reported it to the police and it was in the days when they still had enough manpower to come and take a statement. I’m pretty law abiding but I was so angry (incandescent) that I wanted to take our baseball bat and drive around the streets until we saw him - then I would have gone for him. What happened in real life was that we stayed home, nothing came of the police report and fortunately she never saw him again.

She's from Poland don't see how she could help him get citizenship in the UK and her brother said she came to the UK after meeting him online and falling in love he must have been in the UK before Sara's mother.

Thank you for the link - really useful as we can all keep up to date with official information.

I think this confirms my suspicion that if the note does exist, its’ existence was never meant to be in the public domain. Shame on whoever provided this information to the DM and shame on them for first publishing it. It is appearing in more and more publications as official fact now and it seems very unlikely that this won’t have reached the family wherever they are. It would be better if it was a total fabrication, but the fact that the police haven’t issued a statement to say this makes me think it could exist and who knows what is happening to the author if that is the case. The description of how it was written and the rather child like final sentence makes me fear for the wellbeing of whoever wrote it.

Did the brother have UK residency? What if they were planning to marry Sara off to him as soon as she was 16 and she wasn’t playing ball? Just wondering why they have released such a clear picture of him - in case anyone who knows things about him will come forward?

My daughter was approached by a man of roughly his age (she said he looked as if he was around 28) when she was 12 and walking home from school. Pestering her to be his girlfriend. She told him very clearly that she was in the first year of secondary school and not interested but he clearly wasn’t bothered and followed her continuing to pester her for some time. We reported it to the police and it was in the days when they still had enough manpower to come and take a statement. I’m pretty law abiding but I was so angry (incandescent) that I wanted to take our baseball bat and drive around the streets until we saw him - then I would have gone for him. What happened in real life was that we stayed home, nothing came of the police report and fortunately she never saw him again.

You have a right to feel anger towards that pervert!
I wish cops would arrest every creep for approaching a child but instead, they wait until he hurts a child instead.
No decent human being hits on a child.

Agreed. The fact that Surrey Police have not officially disputed DM's claim about the note makes me worry that the information may have been leaked early, and I worry about the safety of the author.

The final sentence of the alleged note, about running away because they're scared, does seem childlike but I can also see this phrasing being used by an abused partner / someone whose first language isn't English. Whether that it's because they are genuinely scared or because they are trying to shift the blame elsewhere, who knows.

JMO

Agreed. The fact that Surrey Police have not officially disputed DM's claim about the note makes me worry that the information may have been leaked early, and I worry about the safety of the author.

The final sentence of the alleged note, about running away because they're scared, does seem childlike but I can also see this phrasing being used by an abused partner / someone whose first language isn't English. Whether that it's because they are genuinely scared or because they are trying to shift the blame elsewhere, who knows.

JMO

BBC are now reporting on this note across media streams, including the flagship Today show. I suspect that you're correct about the authenticity of the note, and its having been leaked.

I followed closely 3 cases on WS concerning children
(except L Letby trial).

These were: Arthur LH, Logan M and Sebastian K.
All absolutely horrendous and heartbreaking :(

Sara's case is a carbon copy.

Those who pretend to be deaf and blind and turn their heads away when children are being abused are not my idea of being humane.

But one day, it might happen that they themselves will be in trouble.

And nobody will lift even a little finger to help them.

I don't even mention abusers and murderers - because for me they are not human.
What are they?
IDK :(

JMO

Last edited:

JMO

I followed closely 3 cases on WS concerning children
(except L Letby trial).

These were: Arthur LH, Logan M and Sebastian K.
All absolutely horrendous and heartbreaking :(

Sara's case is a carbon copy.

Those who pretend to be deaf and blind and turn their heads away when children are being abused are not my idea of being humane.

But one day, it might happen that they themselves will be in trouble.

And nobody will lift even a little finger to help them.

I don't even mention abusers and murderers - because for me they are not human.
What are they?
IDK :(

JMO

In all three cases were authorities contacted like CPS? I always wonder how they can return abused children to violent abusers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1