GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Awaiting Sentencing*, #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@johnlair. That's got me thinking now. Where exactly was that smoke/fire spotted? I can't remember and it was quite a while ago now and not posted on here originally. Photo by someone local I seem to remember. I am not sure it matters - he clearly had a fire of some sort somewhere - and you would think somewhere remote. It was probably at Hoads Wood because one report said she had been burned with discard rubbish :(

"Couzens burnt Everard's body among piles of dumped rubbish at the entrance to the woodland in Hothfield, Kent."

Hothfield is the top end of Fridd's Lane - so the fire was somewhere in the region of Hoads Wood/Great Chart.

It's behind a paywall

How Wayne Couzens lied to cover up plans to kill in days before abduction of Sarah Everard | News | The Times

The article is all on here
"Detectives tracked the vehicle using CCTV and ANPR motorway cameras and it immediately headed out through south London towards Kent The drive to the woodland near Ashford, where Everard’s body was eventually found a week later, takes approximately 90 minutes with no stops"

" By 1am the Astra was seen in Tilmanstone, a 15 minute drive from Couzens home, suggesting he had already killed Everard and was on his way home to his wife. He returned the hire car at 8.30am the next morning."

"The next day Couzens, on pre-arranged leave from the Met, attempted to dispose of the body"

"He repeatedly returned to the crime scene over the following days...."

From this it sounds like they tracked him to Hoads wood first - so he went there to commit the crime and left the body there. The sighting in Tilmanstone was on his way home. That second quote creeps me out - the way they say - he had already killed her and was on his way home to his wife. To do that and then just go home to your wife - ugh.

That journey makes sense. M20 out of London - straight to his woodland land at Hoads wood. Commits the crime there. Carries on to Dover. Sticks to main roads to get home faster so goes up the A256 which goes through/past Tilmanstone then turns right to Deal.

Assume it's ok to quote this link - it's MSM The Times on Twitter. If not apologies.

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1413441128406257667

This is exactly what someone said back in March - he will have gone somewhere familiar (not just familiar but he owns the land). Very convenient to take her to a secluded burial plot. It makes me think he might have done it before. They really should dig up that land. Map below.

So an hour and a half from London means he got to Hoads Wood at about 11pm. He was seen in Tilmanstone at 1am. Maybe a 30 to 45 minute drive from Hoads wood. So he was at Hoads wood committing the alleged crime for about an hour and a quarter.

The only discrepancy there is the investigators thinking he moved her body to his own car at some point. I can't see how he did that if SE was already at Hoads Wood. Unless The Times just assumed he drove there on the M20 and that isn't fact.

Attachments

• M20 to A256 and Deal.jpg
    M20 to A256 and Deal.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 40
I understand the need to find evidence but honestly, her phone is not going to give any evidence is it? It stopped pinging after the phone call to her BF. Whilst it may be ‘nice’ to have it, it’s not going to tell them much when they have the most conclusive evidence already… her body and his admission of guilt.

Well, maybe. It might have pinged off towers showing the route they believe him to have taken after her abduction. That's pretty good evidence, isn't it?

Mother of murdered student Libby Squire is pleading for a new law to stop sex offenders from escalating their crimes after Sarah Everard's killer Wayne Couzens pleaded guilty

• Lisa Squire fears no lessons have been learned since daughter Libby's murder
  • She wants minor sexual offenders to be offered therapy as an intervention
  • She hopes it will stop low-level offenders from escalating crimes against women
  • Libby Squire was raped and murdered by butcher Pawel Relowicz in 2019
The mother of murdered student Libby Squire is calling for new action to stop sex offenders from potentially killing as she reached out to the family of Sarah Everard.

Lisa Squire, 51, said she feared no lessons have been learned since her daughter was raped and murdered in 2019 by Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz.

Libby's mother Lisa said her heart broke at the similarities with the Sarah Everard case, which caused a national outcry over the violence suffered by women.

She told The Sunday Mirror: 'I remember hearing about Sarah's death and thinking we have learned nothing from Libby's murder.

'If I had a message for Sarah's family it would be to remember her and don't give her killer power by thinking about him.'

Mother of murdered student Libby Squire is pleading for a new law after Everard's killer jailed | Daily Mail Online

There are different levels of vetting and security clearance within the Police. For example, for some vetting you have to provide your personal bank statements for a specific time given period and you have to provide the details of extended family members outside of you immediate family and their spouses and children too. It’s a very robust and almost foolproof process ( I say almost because although I have never know one to be fooled at this level, it’s like perfection, you can’t say it will be achieved 100% of the time as tempting fate). You are strictly prohibited from travelling to certain countries and have to obtain permission for travel to others. Another example that is difficult to overcome is when officers transfer from one force to another, often a force that they are arriving in, will take the vetting and security of their previous force to allow the officer to continue their employment and it’s only if the officer offers a change in circumstances or further vetting takes place because a role requires further vetting, or that particular force has a policy to provenance the vetting already been conducted by that previous force, that it will be done again. There have been identified occasions which are very difficult to prove and which don’t breach / breach the European convention on human rights, whereby criminals who make large amounts of money from their chosen criminality, often in the millions and because they have not been arrested ergo a Seizure/Forfeited order under the proceeds of crime granted to seize said cash, that they purport to be a contributing member of society, sending their offspring to Private School and University, who are then made to apply to and often succeed in , securing a place on the Graduated entry Police scheme, because they are educated to a high degree and they are subjected to name changes, so not overtly appearing as a relative to that known criminal, that they succeed in being employed and their sole purpose is to infiltrate the rank and file officer (s), to enable them to infiltrate the intelligence and information systems that are of such value to enable the criminal ( parent ) to continue in their chosen life of criminality and corruption to be embedded . It’s unbelievable the lengths that applicants will go to as offspring of major crime nominals. It’s tough to detect and root out in the larger metropolitan forces moreso due to the staff numbers for example the London Metropolitan force having 38,000 plus police officer staff. Food for thought !

Wow- LOD! yeah, I’m talking about the highest level of vetting, interviews, finances all that. I mean they would not have spoken to the guy who gave an interview in a tabloid about him being a bully nor the girlfriend who said he was violent etc. Sure, someone from school, but they don’t talk to everyone, besides things like shooting an air gun, being a dick at school and some drug use in his past won’t have marked him down necessarily.

Last edited:
I wonder with the Father did he mean his actual dad or the guy his mum married after she left his dad because as we know from simple buisness checks on the garage she worked there to a certain time and then set up buisness with a new guy... plus an address check on his mum showed she and the stepfather lived in deal close to him.. she even had ties in a landscape gardening buisness with a guy who lived on Waynes Street and a haulage company ... Made me think of all the waste that was dumped at the abandoned leisure centre ground they got in trouble for.. anyway yeah Wayne may well have seen the other guy as a dad... who knows..

Thinking about the work environment of JC in the family business. Working for the family in garage which in itself has loads of tunnels. Waste disposal etc. Only changing career into the law enforcement when the family business closed. And first off going into a role where he was able to roam around a remote area armed. I thought I also saw mention of him working in security? Working for the diplomatic service imagine is a particular kind of role. Lots of waiting around in the car. So this would factor in control and long working hours where he can just say he was at work.

Also his forensic scientist wife states she knew nothing and didn't see any warning signs ... what was going on with the ambulance that was seen outside the address in the days that followed sarahs disapearence and as he had taken his leave at that point from work did she know? and if so did she not question him disapearing off for hours at a time to return back to where the body was
was she never wondering why he wasn't spending time with her and the kids on his leave.

They already had a potential power dynamic and new to the UK in their marriage. He probably set the rules of life work balance.

Thinking about the work environment of JC in the family business. Working for the family in garage which in itself has loads of tunnels. Waste disposal etc. Only changing career into the law enforcement when the family business closed. And first off going into a role where he was able to roam around a remote area armed. I thought I also saw mention of him working in security? Working for the diplomatic service imagine is a particular kind of role. Lots of waiting around in the car. So this would factor in control and long working hours where he can just say he was at work.

I read that he was originally in the Civil Nuclear police. They get lots and lots of really cool toys to play with which is probably what attracted him. I'll go out on a limb though and speculate as to why he decided to transfer to the met; given his propensity to violence I'd guess he was desperate to shoot someone. The CNP get to play with the best toys but they never see any action. Far more chance of slotting a terrorist or a common criminal in the Met. That would also feed his narcissism of being able to bask in the glory.

While technically true, I think we can take guidance from MSM that is reporting on the details we are discussing here under the legal eyes of their publisher.

That being said, I do think there is a good chance that WC may still face charges for alleged indecent exposure, alleged possession of *advertiser censored*, etc., where members should tread under caution. MOO
Absolutely and that is exactly why , as you say, we do need to be careful in the event he denies it and it’s a jury trial

Wilson stating the obvious again

I wish these tv criminologist personalities would stick to adding value rather than regurgitating opinions anyone could reasonably hold.
I agree. And he's spouting opinions that are nonsense given he knows nothing about WC other than what's been in the press. Especially bizarre is his claim that people don't go from flashing to murder - which is both factually inaccurate and dangerous given that crime is treated as low level.

It's a link that's been seen before in other recent cases that have been tried and convictions reached - so they are no longer sub judice. The link was there with no intervening steps

It's a link that has been documented before in journals. From flashing to rape and murder. How have those other cases escaped the notice of the Daily Fails 'expert' criminologist? It does appear to be a gateway crime. It's traumatic crime for victims and it's under reported because it's not taken seriously. It's almost as if poor Sarah's murder isn't enough for Daily Mail readers.

We don't know about WCs past offences because he hasn't been charged with any yet. But we do know Wilson is not completely accurate in his psychological opinion to the Mail

Last edited:
@johnlair. That's got me thinking now. Where exactly was that smoke/fire spotted? I can't remember and it was quite a while ago now and not posted on here originally. Photo by someone local I seem to remember. I am not sure it matters - he clearly had a fire of some sort somewhere - and you would think somewhere remote. It was probably at Hoads Wood because one report said she had been burned with discard rubbish :(

"Couzens burnt Everard's body among piles of dumped rubbish at the entrance to the woodland in Hothfield, Kent."

Hothfield is the top end of Fridd's Lane - so the fire was somewhere in the region of Hoads Wood/Great Chart.

It's behind a paywall

How Wayne Couzens lied to cover up plans to kill in days before abduction of Sarah Everard | News | The Times

Yeah pretty sure that's where the snapchat photo was taken apparently it looked like mounds burning.. I dont know I didn't see it but I know it was controversial and got an entire thread closed down here... I know some people downloaded it here and I wouldn't mind seeing it myself..

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-06-12.25.58.jpg
    PicsArt_04-06-12.25.58.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 194
The article is all on here
"Detectives tracked the vehicle using CCTV and ANPR motorway cameras and it immediately headed out through south London towards Kent The drive to the woodland near Ashford, where Everard’s body was eventually found a week later, takes approximately 90 minutes with no stops"

" By 1am the Astra was seen in Tilmanstone, a 15 minute drive from Couzens home, suggesting he had already killed Everard and was on his way home to his wife. He returned the hire car at 8.30am the next morning."

"The next day Couzens, on pre-arranged leave from the Met, attempted to dispose of the body"

"He repeatedly returned to the crime scene over the following days...."

From this it sounds like they tracked him to Hoads wood first - so he went there to commit the crime and left the body there. The sighting in Tilmanstone was on his way home. That second quote creeps me out - the way they say - he had already killed her and was on his way home to his wife. To do that and then just go home to your wife - ugh.

That journey makes sense. M20 out of London - straight to his woodland land at Hoads wood. Commits the crime there. Carries on to Dover. Sticks to main roads to get home faster so goes up the A256 which goes through/past Tilmanstone then turns right to Deal.

Assume it's ok to quote this link - it's MSM The Times on Twitter. If not apologies.

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1413441128406257667

Tell you what creeps me out if that father and son were camping there I'm sure if he committed the crime there sarah would have been screaming shouting and making alot of noise... the father and son must have heard it.. but he never mentioned it.. All that axe story sounds very very disturbing and telling them he buried his father... WTF is that about ..a threat? father and son .. tell you what they need to get that whole area dug up and look into his history where he was based.. Because I have and there has been plenty of unsolved missing people that kind of add up . ..<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

How is it even possible he got away with such behavior as routinely parking his cop car outside of schools to watch older students and adult women? Or stopping only women drivers to the point that other officers didn't want to ride with him? No disciplinary action on any of that? And then slapping a female coworker's butt? Isn't that sexual assault? What a miscarriage of justice - by LE, no less!

How is it even possible he got away with such behavior as routinely parking his cop car outside of schools to watch older students and adult women? Or stopping only women drivers to the point that other officers didn't want to ride with him? No disciplinary action on any of that? And then slapping a female coworker's butt? Isn't that sexual assault? What a miscarriage of justice - by LE, no less!
Toxic, macho culture there? Ribald jokes treated as stress diffusers? Wall of silence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth