GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Awaiting Sentencing*, #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it even possible he got away with such behavior as routinely parking his cop car outside of schools to watch older students and adult women? Or stopping only women drivers to the point that other officers didn't want to ride with him? No disciplinary action on any of that? And then slapping a female coworker's butt? Isn't that sexual assault? What a miscarriage of justice - by LE, no less!

Where's the source for this I didn't read about the schools

““He was always a bit strange, he never said much. But he was still a very nice guy, completely harmless”

Sounds like the old thing of the quiet mysterious ones being the worst! No offence to any quiet people by the way but you know what I mean.
Oh Yes, "Still water...."

I keep clicking on these links against my better judgement, and seeing yet another lovely photo of Sarah looking nice, normal, wholesome, friendly, open and with everything to live for.

I know there's a whole other, very important conversation to be had about how less conventionally attractive victims are treated by LE and the media, but I'm so impressed by the relentless energy her friends and family have brought to the task of humanising her and elevating her beyond her role in WC's sordid narrative.

JMO

Where's the source for this I didn't read about the schools

It’s this one - I hadn’t seen it before either. It seems like he just kept below the level of anything concrete that could be pinned on him by perhaps taking advantage of the fact it is quite a macho environment and I am sure there were plenty of male colleagues who would also talk macho - taking peoples addresses and watching them does sound very dodgy but maybe he had loads of banter about it - playing on the macho culture - as opposed to being secretive.

Like the two dirty old men French and Saunders used to dress up as.

But if that source is correct he does sound like a rapist in the making - allegedly. The sun seem out to get some dish some dirt and seek sources who will do so though. But it is in the public interest.

The macho and jokes about stopping women probably didn’t seem that unusual. Having read in the media some years ago about how Doctors abbreviations in notes were full of jokey sexist banter. SOBOE is a usual thing - shortness of breath on exertion - but apparently there were others - TUBE - totally unnecessary breast examination. Not funny really.

The 3 clues that could've seen Wayne Couzens sacked before killing Sarah

Yeah pretty sure that's where the snapchat photo was taken apparently it looked like mounds burning.. I dont know I didn't see it but I know it was controversial and got an entire thread closed down here... I know some people downloaded it here and I wouldn't mind seeing it myself..
Are you seriously saying you want to see a picture of where he burnt Sarah’s body???

You know - I dont understand this pile of rubbish left in the forest, fires there - where is the Forest Service??? Also a big building bag in the stream?? Didnt it obstruct the flow of water? Can people do what they want there? In my country forests are monitored by services, rubbish is cleared at once and fires there are absolutely forbidden!

I agree. And he's spouting opinions that are nonsense given he knows nothing about WC other than what's been in the press. Especially bizarre is his claim that people don't go from flashing to murder - which is both factually inaccurate and dangerous given that crime is treated as low level.

It's a link that's been seen before in other recent cases that have been tried and convictions reached - so they are no longer sub judice. The link was there with no intervening steps

It's a link that has been documented before in journals. From flashing to rape and murder. How have those other cases escaped the notice of the Daily Fails 'expert' criminologist? It does appear to be a gateway crime. It's traumatic crime for victims and it's under reported because it's not taken seriously. It's almost as if poor Sarah's murder isn't enough for Daily Mail readers.

We don't know about WCs past offences because he hasn't been charged with any yet. But we do know Wilson is not completely accurate in his psychological opinion to the Mail

BBM. There's another case I'm following here where the guy accused of taking a 4 yo and stabbing him to death (Cash Gernon) was said to have exposed himself, and the guy had just turned 18 when he stabbed the toddler! He also bullied kids in school. It sure didn't take him very long to go from exposer to abducting & killing! I think it was either a matter or days, weeks, or months, but it wasn't years.

Tell you what creeps me out if that father and son were camping there I'm sure if he committed the crime there sarah would have been screaming shouting and making alot of noise... the father and son must have heard it.. but he never mentioned it.. All that axe story sounds very very disturbing and telling them he buried his father... WTF is that about ..a threat? father and son .. tell you what they need to get that whole area dug up and look into his history where he was based.. Because I have and there has been plenty of unsolved missing people that kind of add up . ..<modsnip>

I'm thinking he brought her to his abandoned auto shop with it's mazes and thick walls. No one would hear anything there and IF he was seen leaving, he'd have the perfect right to be there. Then took her (then deceased, so no noises from her) body to property he bought for disposal. Hence him furiously chopping up something and trying to burn her. I guess he didn't factor in how long it takes to completely burn up a body so that it's unrecognizable. It apparently took too long or her remains wouldn't have been found in the bag.

Anyone know how long it takes? We had a guy burn his wife, in a barrel in his yard, a few miles away, but unsure how long it took, or if he was even successful to reducing it to nothing but ashes (and teeth). I don't recall hearing about that detail.

I'm thinking he brought her to his abandoned auto shop with it's mazes and thick walls. No one would hear anything there and IF he was seen leaving, he'd have the perfect right to be there. Then took her (then deceased, so no noises from her) body to property he bought for disposal. Hence him furiously chopping up something and trying to burn her. I guess he didn't factor in how long it takes to completely burn up a body so that it's unrecognizable. It apparently took too long or her remains wouldn't have been found in the bag.

Anyone know how long it takes? We had a guy burn his wife, in a barrel in his yard, a few miles away, but unsure how long it took, or if he was even successful to reducing it to nothing but ashes (and teeth). I don't recall hearing about that detail.
I remember a case in England where an "uncle" killed a girl in the forest and tried to burn her body. I dont remember the names. He even poured some benzine on her - a lighter was found nearby. It was horrifying to read. But he didnt succeed, her tormented body was found by sb, it was covered by branches. I remember the discussion here on WS that it is almost impossible to burn a human body. Only in crematorium it can be done.

I remember a case in England where an "uncle" killed a girl in the forest and tried to burn her body. I dont remember the names. He even poured some benzine on her - a lighter was found nearby. It was horrifying to read. But he didnt succeed, her tormented body was found by sb, it was covered by branches. I remember the discussion here on WS that it is almost impossible to burn a human body. Only in crematorium it can be done.

Thank you. It makes sense. I found this:

One of the most misguided cremation myths is that the body is set on fire. The cremation process uses flames to create extreme heat in a specially designed furnace. During the cremation process, the furnace (also called a retort) reaches temperatures around 1800° F.

Then Googled at how hot a campfire is... ~600° F which is a mere third of a retort. As the myth about cremation states... it's not the body being on fire that turns it to ashes, it's the extreme heat which you just cannot obtain with a campfire. Hence her burned body (but still a body) found in the bag in the water. He wasn't done trying to figure out how to dispose of it since burning didn't work.

Last edited:
Thank you. It makes sense. I found this:

One of the most misguided cremation myths is that the body is set on fire. The cremation process uses flames to create extreme heat in a specially designed furnace. During the cremation process, the furnace (also called a retort) reaches temperatures around 1800° F.

Then Googled at how hot a campfire is... ~600° F which is a mere third of a retort. As the myth about states... it's not the body being on fire that turns it to ashes, it's the extreme heat which you just cannot obtain with a campfire. Hence her burned body (but still a body) found in the bag in the water. He wasn't done trying to figure out how to dispose of it since burning didn't work.
Now I remember - her name was Louise Smith. She died in Hampshire. RIP Louise.

Last edited:
You know - I dont understand this pile of rubbish left in the forest, fires there - where is the Forest Service??? Also a big building bag in the stream?? Didnt it obstruct the flow of water? Can people do what they want there? In my country forests are monitored by services, rubbish is cleared at once and fires there are absolutely forbidden!

I think the days of forestry workers being on scene every day are long gone here-I think now they usually only go & chop stuff down when the bosses order them to, rather than regularly. He didn't set fire to the forest itself, so it wouldn't have been noticed or reported, people often fly tip in these places as well. If putting bags of stuff in streams blocked the flow of water then it would be heaven for our councils when the floods come on a regular basis, the only things that work are beavers felling branches-which are only now just being reintroduced after our ancestors hunted them to extinction hundreds of years ago.

rbbm.
Wondering if the station was stunned WC was moved to firearms because of his alleged obsession with sex, or because with eyes such as WC, it might be difficult to shoot with precision?

If true that WC spoke about *advertiser censored* etc all the time to the guys, could it be because he wanted to impress and maybe even titillate in a manner safe to himself?
Iykwim, imo, speculation.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15556111/police-3-clues-wayne-couzens-sacked-killed-sarah-everard/
“He would talk about sex and *advertiser censored* all the time despite being married and with kids.

“His behaviour was the talk of the station and everyone was stunned when it came out he had been moved to firearms.”

Couzens became the talk of his nick for only stopping female motorists — and would take their personal details so he could watch their homesCredit: AP

rbbm.
Wondering if the station was stunned WC was moved to firearms because of his alleged obsession with sex, or because with eyes such as WC, it might be difficult to shoot with precision?

If true that WC spoke about *advertiser censored* etc all the time to the guys, could it be because he wanted to impress and maybe even titillate in a manner safe to himself?
Iykwim, imo, speculation.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15556111/police-3-clues-wayne-couzens-sacked-killed-sarah-everard/
“He would talk about sex and *advertiser censored* all the time despite being married and with kids.

“His behaviour was the talk of the station and everyone was stunned when it came out he had been moved to firearms.”

Couzens became the talk of his nick for only stopping female motorists — and would take their personal details so he could watch their homesCredit: AP
It’s amazing how upstanding their moral compass has become after the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth