GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Life sentence* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that still makes me think. Why transfer her to his own car and commit the crime in his own car. 1) In case someone found evidence in the hire car? Unlikely as it would be valeted on return - especially during lockdown. 2) Because there was something to do with the power/personal element of doing it in his own car (but then to drive his family out in it! He only had the outside cleaned in a car wash).

I thought all along this is what had happened. My reasoning was

1. Not to have to bring the hire car home

2. Another broken link; abducted in one car which wouldn't hold all of the forensics of the full crime (only as much as the kidnap story, not of blood or semen)

3. His personal car not being in London at the time of the kidnap, and perhaps hoping the hire car wouldn't be connected

4. No time constraints with his own car for clean-up, and having control over the clean-up happening

Moo

You could only have one household as your bubble though. Hers would have been with her boyfriend or family.
She could have visited her friend as long as they stayed outside, unlikely on a cold winter night.
One does wonder how he would have dealt with someone who had stayed firmly within the rules.

A copper stopping you you on the street wouldn't be able to, or wouldn't have cared to, investigate an individual's covid compliance. Because of my unavoidable contact with very vulnerable people, I stuck to them rigidly. But friends of mine didn't, and they were every bit as lovely and law abiding as Sarah. You just have to say you stayed in the garden, they're not going to check, or that they're your bubble, they're not going to check ahhhh well actually you were at your boyfriend's house 2 days ago. If she'd have told him I was only in a friend's garden, or my friend's in my bubble, I think it would have been very easy for him to say okay well I just need you to come to the station so we can log your details then you'll be on your way. Handcuffing then is extreme, but I'd have allowed him to do it. Trusted that's his job. I'm always freaked out at the thought of being handcuffed, that kind of physical restriction really gives me a panic attack, so that would freak me out more than a police officer taking me to the station to be honest!

A copper stopping you you on the street wouldn't be able to, or wouldn't have cared to, investigate an individual's covid compliance. Because of my unavoidable contact with very vulnerable people, I stuck to them rigidly. But friends of mine didn't, and they were every bit as lovely and law abiding as Sarah. You just have to say you stayed in the garden, they're not going to check, or that they're your bubble, they're not going to check ahhhh well actually you were at your boyfriend's house 2 days ago. If she'd have told him I was only in a friend's garden, or my friend's in my bubble, I think it would have been very easy for him to say okay well I just need you to come to the station so we can log your details then you'll be on your way. Handcuffing then is extreme, but I'd have allowed him to do it. Trusted that's his job. I'm always freaked out at the thought of being handcuffed, that kind of physical restriction really gives me a panic attack, so that would freak me out more than a police officer taking me to the station to be honest!
I hope that if that happened now, you would insist on ringing the station.

The last 18 months has been a crazy time with the lockdowns and restrictions If the Covid pandemic never happened could he have committed this crime? I don’t think he could have done this 2 years ago he has exploited the rare situation for his own wickedness

It gave him an ideal and perhaps easier opportunity, but I think he'd have done it anyway. Maybe using "you fit the description of someone that's been reported for....." or "there's been reports of..... in this area and I need you to come with me". Covid was (perhaps, that's still only speculation) the opportunity for him to create a kidnap, but Covid wasn't the reason he's a kidnapping, raping murderer.

It gave him an ideal and perhaps easier opportunity, but I think he'd have done it anyway. Maybe using "you fit the description of someone that's been reported for....." or "there's been reports of..... in this area and I need you to come with me". Covid was (perhaps, that's still only speculation) the opportunity for him to create a kidnap, but Covid wasn't the reason he's a kidnapping, raping murderer.
Agreed. He’s been thinking about this for awhile and who knows what he’s already done. He would have taken whatever opportunity he could. He’s so disgusting.

Last edited:
You are correct.It was reported that he threw something from the bedroom window.
It might have been a 2nd SIM phone card.
A lot of phones have 2 cards - 1 phone, 2 numbers (e.g. Home/Office).

It does make me wonder if he has used his police i.d to arrest other women,perhaps sex workers or other vulnerable woman .

Of course, a determined criminal will always find a way, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member