GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Life sentence* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if Sarah is his first murder, really think he is a serial killer

The fact that he calmly and casually goes to shops, coffee shops, service stations after taking Sarah says to me immediately that he is used to killing and that this is not the first time

By the way he kidnapped her shown a lot of nerve and lack of empathy, the way he raped and killed her you would not be surprised if he may have killed before but the way he left a trail where the police could easily find out all evidence footage pointed his way and committed this crime right on his own door step it was him was very amateurish

I would be very surprised if Sarah is his first murder, really think he is a serial killer

The fact that he calmly and casually goes to shops, coffee shops, service stations after taking Sarah says to me immediately that he is used to killing and that this is not the first time

Doubt it highly-this seems the culmination of his life reaching boiling point as it fell apart, a man who felt he had little to lose as his debt was going to be exposed, he would likely be fired from his job for indecent exposure & then likely his wife & kids would have left him as well. He is anything but an experienced killer-this was total amateur hour stuff & he couldn't have gotten away with such an abysmally executed murder previously. He is calm because he is a sociopath, trained to keep calm in all kinds of situations for his job & she meant nothing to him.

Hr must have remained so calm when he stopped her, knowing full well what was ahead. I can imagine most pre-planned killers will have some nerves or slightly off body language that makes them stick out.

I know he must have been used to approaching people but jeez. Well thinking about it not that used to it given his specific roles.

he pre planned something.....could it be that he intended to rape. He didnt seem overly prepared, buying items to dispose of poor Sarah with after the event. but somehow escalated to murder?

By the way he kidnapped her shown a lot of nerve and lack of empathy, the way he raped and killed her you would not be surprised if he may have killed before but the way he left a trail where the police could easily find out all evidence footage pointed his way and committed this crime right on his own door step it was him was very amateurish

Maybe he wanted to get caught this time, life in the outside world was falling apart, he was losing everything

See, to me £30k of debt doesn’t seem that extraordinary. Yes it’s a lot but for a working couple it’s not the end of the world. Especially with the debt help that’s available. I’d be surprised if the Met didn’t have its own debt counselling (or links to an external agency). They are very keen to ensure police officers aren’t susceptible to blackmail etc.

Doubt it highly-this seems the culmination of his life reaching boiling point as it fell apart, a man who felt he had little to lose as his debt was going to be exposed, he would likely be fired from his job for indecent exposure & then likely his wife & kids would have left him as well. He is anything but an experienced killer-this was total amateur hour stuff & he couldn't have gotten away with such an abysmally executed murder previously. He is calm because he is a sociopath, trained to keep calm in all kinds of situations for his job & she meant nothing to him.

I agree with this, definitely not a serial killer but quite possibly a series of sex offences that have not been investigated or reported.

Although pre-planned, it was done in the week leading up to the killing, a serial killer would have already had most of the items needed beforehand.

And actually terribly sloppy in terms of the trail of evidence left behind. Considering he would be somewhat aware of police and forensic techniques he made a lot of glaring errors:

• Purchased his murder 'toolkit' in the week running up to the event all traceable from online retailers
  • Hired a car in his own name
  • Used his own car as well as evidence has shown - this one really puzzles me
  • Trail of CCTV / ANPR evidence that he should be well aware of as a police officer - even I know I can't go more than a mile from my house without being tracked
  • Key locations all linked to him, Military Road garage, plot of land he owner etc
  • Had a meltdown with respect to his employment / firearms licences immediately following the murder
  • Returned to the crime scene repeatedly
  • Left a breadcrumb trail to where he disposed of her phone
  • Crazy tale about the debt to sex traffickers

See, to me £30k of debt doesn’t seem that extraordinary. Yes it’s a lot but for a working couple it’s not the end of the world. Especially with the debt help that’s available. I’d be surprised if the Met didn’t have its own debt counselling (or links to an external agency). They are very keen to ensure police officers aren’t susceptible to blackmail etc.

I don’t think the debt was a big issue, I read he had agreed an instalment plan of £325 a month, with his police salary and the overtime he did I don’t think it was something that drove him over the edge

It's only my opinion, but I just can't see him wanting to be caught, or the sloppiness being some kind of bizarre cry for help. To me he seems like someone who is obsessed with control, which also is the reason for his self-harm attempts (having no other control over his circumstances in prison whatsoever). I think he took many hours to complete his crime because he was enjoying the control aspect of it. (It's horrible to comprehend.) I don't imagine he looks favourably at any aspect of losing control in being caught, and IMO he may have thought he would get away with it due to immense arrogance and over-inflated self confidence. It's kind of like how psychopaths believe they can talk themselves out of anything. IMO.

I don’t think the debt was a big issue, I read he had agreed an instalment plan of £325 a month, with his police salary and the overtime he did I don’t think it was something that drove him over the edge

But he was going to be investigated for the flashing incident a week before-quite possibly he was facing dismissal for gross misconduct as there was CCTV evidence against him.

Agree.

There would have been many contributing factors that lead to this. Personal, behavioral, environmental.

JMO

It's only my opinion, but I just can't see him wanting to be caught, or the sloppiness being some kind of bizarre cry for help. To me he seems like someone who is obsessed with control, which also is the reason for his self-harm attempts (having no other control over his circumstances in prison whatsoever). I think he took many hours to complete his crime because he was enjoying the control aspect of it. (It's horrible to comprehend.) I don't imagine he looks favourably at any aspect of losing control in being caught, and IMO he may have thought he would get away with it due to immense arrogance and over-inflated self confidence. It's kind of like how psychopaths believe they can talk themselves out of anything. IMO.

Yes, he seems more an impulsive character than a calculated planner-flashing in a big fast food chain he knows has CCTV filming him in. Doing all this knowing he will be caught on camera at key locations, renting a car in his own name, dumping human remains on his own property etc.

he pre planned something.....could it be that he intended to rape. He didnt seem overly prepared, buying items to dispose of poor Sarah with after the event. but somehow escalated to murder?

Way back on the original thread, I had a bizarre theory that turned out to be 50% true in the respect of the false arrest:

Found Deceased - UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Although the first part, hiring a car and preparing for a false arrest seems planned, from just a few hours after the kidnap it all seems very disorganised ie multiple locations, returning to the scene, purchasing further items to dispose of the body, moving the body etc.

Does make me wonder if the intent was something different. This is somebody who regularly used sex workers and got a thrill from IE and maybe had a warped sense of what he could achieve when in a position of power. Maybe he didn't intend murder and it was a fantasy similar to my previous post that inevitably didn't play out as he expected?

Yes, he seems more an impulsive character than a calculated planner-flashing in a big fast food chain he knows has CCTV filming him in. Doing all this knowing he will be caught on camera at key locations, renting a car in his own name, dumping human remains on his own property etc.

There was an element of planning to this too

It can’t be a coincidence that an armed CPO volunteers for covid patrols and the training involved in it, it is a completely different level to his regular policing job

Fact he volunteered for covid patrols as a sideline as far back as early Jan and used covid laws to arrest his victim suggests this was not impulse but planned

Rather depends how much blood was found-they only need small traces these days with DNA being so advanced. It is quite possible she had a nosebleed & bled on the car seat as one example for where violence wouldn't play a part.
She could have caused her wrists to bleed trying to escape from the handcuffs during the long drive.

Agree.

IE was more likely impulse. But SE rape was premeditated.

Not many rapists carrying out their planned sexual fantasies are thinking rationally at the time and don't think about covering their tracks.

Like 'tunnel vision' to satisfy the fantasy - IMO he would have been on a sexual high (power) - Then the murder, the ultimate control over a life.

JMO

Last edited:
I have no belief in the view that he intended to kidnap and rape but not to kill. To prowl London looking for your victim, to lure her miles away under false pretences, having purchased tarpaulin, under what circumstances would he intend to release his victim? The plan had to be murder from the start. If he let her go he would have easily been identified. He showed Sarah his warrant card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1