UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were entering with force a riot deployment with possible arms would be called to gain entry with a building evacuation. Maybe they have the POI under arrest already?
SY Command Unit said it was a complex case - but then DCI Godwin rarely mentioned that point - was the phone turned off on purpose in relation to this.

It's interesting if she actually did do a call until 9.28, whether she ended the call because she was arriving at this location.

From the top of Leathwaite Rd (ie that backs onto the A205 in CC), it is EXACTLY 28 mins walk to Poynders Court via the A205 according to Google, ie placing a perfect 9pm exit from Leathwaite to arrive at Poynders Court at precisely 9:28 if she walked like the average Google works on.

New member, been following along since yesterday, something about this case has grabbed my attention. I am a woman of a similar age to SE, and was a victim of a violent attack in North London back in 2015, whilst walking home alone after dark, but not late, so maybe that's why this has struck a chord with me.

Just wanted to comment on the above, and comments in the earlier thread about lack of a scream potentially being significant. I think unfortunately until you are a victim of a violent crime you can't know how you are going to react. You always think you will run, or fight back, or scream, but I think in reality many more people freeze. You usually have no control over it, when met with a threat to your life you get an automatic fight, flight or freeze response from the amygdala that happens without you putting any conscious thought into it. In my case, I was punched in the face hard out of nowhere, and didn't even realise what was happening until I was on the ground taking more blows to the head. I completely froze up and didn't make a sound. Thankfully my attacker took my bag and ran off, and I only had minor injuries (and a serious case of PTSD which took a lot of therapy to get over).

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad that you are here to tell it and hope you have been able to come to terms with the PTSD over time. You make such a valid point. It's clear that incidents can and do happen in public areas, at all times of day and go unnoticed. It seems people will either fail to make a sound through the fast acting primitive response to fear or won't get chance to make a cry for help due to being caught unaware or with force. This should mean a location in proximity to traffic, housing, well let etc should never be ruled out or taken lightly.

For what it’s worth, a BBC London Home Affairs correspondent tweeted that the police have confirmed the activity around the flats is connected to Sarah. Hopefully I’m allowed to mention her because she is an MSM journalist.

You can reproduce that tweet in full as MSM, or at least link to.

For what it’s worth, a BBC London Home Affairs correspondent tweeted that the police have confirmed the activity around the flats is connected to Sarah. Hopefully I’m allowed to mention her because she is an MSM journalist.

Yes you can mention her, and you can link her Twitter account here as she is an official reporter.

I agree. My gut is that this is about a search rather than a suspect....

Agreed, if we presume for a moment a suspect that lives here is already in custody and a warrant has now been secured to search their premises, and we also presume that this suspect is suspected to have attacked SE around 9:30, which places SE outside the suspect’s residence, it would seem likely they would do this inside (getting SE in either by trust or by force) than do it outside literally on their own front doorstep. This may be why they’re interested in searching inside.

From the top of Leathwaite Rd (ie that backs onto the A205 in CC), it is EXACTLY 28 mins walk to Poynders Court via the A205 according to Google, ie placing a perfect 9pm exit from Leathwaite to arrive at Poynders Court at precisely 9:28 if she walked like the average Google works on.

Interesting

As you know, I've been highly sceptical of an abduction off the street - if she voluntarily entered a building, then suddenly things make more sense. my 02c

It irritates me so much when I see "Her family and friends released a plea for her return, saying: 'Sarah, we are here for whenever you are ready'"

Everything about their journalism makes my stomach turn. It suggests she may have done this before, or that they know something that she may have done, or all manner of things.

You do NOT say that to the press (unless they are stretching what was said) unless you are hinting at her going quiet on purpose.

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day as new CCTV footage shows no sign of her | Daily Mail Online

EDIT : Please mods delete this (or I can too) if i'm not allowed to be P'd off with a tabloid newspaper.

Or an attacker grabbed the phone. I don’t know if her boyfriend’s said that the call was ended normally. He might have assumed she’d run out of battery.

I think the Police would have been all over these kind of details when talking to him though and if they suspected it ended unusually would have been much more concentrated on their activities to the location the dead phone last pinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member