UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

As you know, I've been highly sceptical of an abduction off the street - if she voluntarily entered a building, then suddenly things make more sense. my 02c

I agree, there are just too many cameras around for a random abduction, or they'd have be extremely lucky or extremely knowledgeable of black spots. I believe it was either coercion(violent or not) or willingly.

I've been following the case for a few days now, yesterday I couldn't help but notice there were 5 cases in January of Violence and sexual offences reported in the vicinity of the Police Cordon, February has not been released yet.

There are additional cases of crime but this was highly suspicious to me yesterday so perhaps with this development the Police may have known who the offender was already potentially?

Local Crime Information for Poynders Road, Lambeth, London, SW4 8NZ - January 2021

Or an attacker grabbed the phone. I don’t know if her boyfriend’s said that the call was ended normally. He might have assumed she’d run out of battery.

This is logistically challenging though. How to do you grab and subdue a person at the same time as turning off their phone? Perhaps by taking the phone first, making it seem like a mugging, but this suggests a certain amount of planning.

My brain has snagged from the start on the issue of the phone - it’s just too much of a coincidence that it blinked out right after her call finished and right after the last recorded sighting.

The length of time they’ve been there without bringing anyone out makes me think there’s no suspect there.

Could it be that they are already questioning someone and they went in of their own free will initially? I'm not familiar with how investigations work in that way I'm afraid so sorry if this sounds like I watch too much crime TV shows!

If she knew someone in the flats you'd imagine there would be some evidence of that, texts or phone calls shortly before to arrange it, LE having knowledge of any friends around that area etd

This is logistically challenging though. How to do you grab and subdue a person at the same time as turning off their phone?.

(snipped by me)

as much as I hate to say this - it’s been the case many a time throughout history, has it not? (History that dates back as far as mobile phones, anyway)

do we not think if she was planning on going somewhere else and planned to meet someone on Poynders Road that she would have told her friends who she just left, or her bf that she just spoke to. Obviously i dont know her but she doesnt look like the type to be sneaking around

Hate to suggest it as I don't think it's likely , another partner? She started a new job recently, does anyone she works with live there? Might be something Police looked into.

This is logistically challenging though. How to do you grab and subdue a person at the same time as turning off their phone? Perhaps by taking the phone first, making it seem like a mugging, but this suggests a certain amount of planning.

My brain has snagged from the start on the issue of the phone - it’s just too much of a coincidence that it blinked out right after her call finished and right after the last recorded sighting.
There could be more than one person involved, one to restrain and one to disable the phone in some way very quickly

do we not think if she was planning on going somewhere else and planned to meet someone on Poynders Road that she would have told her friends who she just left, or her bf that she just spoke to. Obviously i dont know her but she doesnt look like the type to be sneaking around

Sorry, it's hardly sneaking around.
None of us are beholden to friends.
I sometimes manually switch my phone off if I want peace and quiet or don't want to be contacted.
NOT saying this did or didn't happen with SE.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members