UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search Sarah Everard latest on twitter a local has uploaded a video showing forensic officers looking on the pavement and verge to the right of the building (as you look at it) EDIT It has been posted now from MSM sources

Not sure if this is against TOS as not just unverified comments? Does this suggest being taken against her will from outside? Or something happening in this area? Or could just be standard forensic practice to start looking everywhere?

Maybe she had planned to go there and turned the phone off deliberately after that call so to avoid location tracking. If the phone had gone dead mid call her BF would be trying to call her and locate her.

It possible she turned it of but most people keep it turned on to check on the time and for emergency reasons I am struggling to believe she turned the phone off

I've followed a good few cases over the years as you know Cags, but closing such a major road for a flats search is...odd. It doesn't seem like she is there now and I'm confused why the road needs to be closed off?
Do you think it might be to contain a situation, if anyone tries to flee they can pursue safely with an empty road?

https://twitter.com/KateACarpenter

Video on here show forensics search the pathway outside jus before the block of flats. What could they be looking for out here. Has someone said they chucked something in the area. Are they expecting to see marks on the floor...

Loads of people would have walked over that path.

They're specifically looking at hard surfaces here e.g. kerb, and railings.

https://twitter.com/KateACarpenter

Video on here show forensics search the pathway outside jus before the block of flats. What could they be looking for out here. Has someone said they chucked something in the area. Are they expecting to see marks on the floor...

Loads of people would have walked over that path.
I wonder if this is where they may think she was abducted? JMO

A possibility I haven’t seen mentioned yet - many young professionals purchase and use drugs recreationally. Could she have made a planned stop off to make a purchase from a dealer?

I know it seems at odds with her healthy lifestyle but I also have friends who run, do yoga, eat well etc and use things like cannabis to relax. Not implying any judgement here.

JMO / total speculation

Just out of interest - would we expect a response of this size if, say, her phone had been traced to being reactivated at a later point somewhere within this building?

I think LE determined the door video nearby was really her.

I think they went over her phone call end with the cell towers extremely carefully and were able to determine by forensic means that it cut off, or was momentarily reactivated within a very small radius of this building.

This weekend they were all over Alice Ridley Park just across the street for more than two days - a sort of obvious public area and were going through every other point in that radius, so they didn't have a tight enough bit of information yet, as if they were using cell data, not a visual sighting. Last night a WS poster told us they had tracking dogs in by the park and I think the poster meant on the north side of the street by this bin storage.

Probably did forensics overnight and had enough this morning to conclude there was evidence of a crime, enough so for a search warrant for private flats.

If you search Sarah Everard latest on twitter a local has uploaded a video showing forensic officers looking on the pavement and verge to the right of the building (as you look at it) EDIT It has been posted now from MSM sources

Not sure if this is against TOS as not just unverified comments? Does this suggest being taken against her will from outside? Or something happening in this area? Or could just be standard forensic practice to start looking everywhere?

Could she have been picked up by a car at this location by someone she knew or forced to get in a car by someone she did or did not know? Could they be looking for her phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist