UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of comments about Sarah still possibly being alive and in the flat.

Think people, think!

If she is still being held in the flat, then armed police response units would be called to deal with the kidnapping and negotiations.

These police here now are forensic analysists.

WTAF? Is this rubberneckers or have the residents been evacuated?

(Liz Roberts, Telegraph)

"Quite the crowd on Poynders Road..."

EwDr223XYAIgTVG

https://twitter.com/lizrob92/status/1369353619649294343/photo/1

https://twitter.com/KateACarpenter

Video on here show forensics search the pathway outside jus before the block of flats. What could they be looking for out here. Has someone said they chucked something in the area. Are they expecting to see marks on the floor...

Loads of people would have walked over that path.
Are they special lights that would show up blood spots? I've never seen torches like that before.

Actually, that could be why they were waiting around outside until it started to get dark. When they're photographing blood inside properties they create darkness too.

A possibility I haven’t seen mentioned yet - many young professionals purchase and use drugs recreationally. Could she have made a planned stop off to make a purchase from a dealer?

I know it seems at odds with her healthy lifestyle but I also have friends who run, do yoga, eat well etc and use things like cannabis to relax. Not implying any judgement here.

JMO / total speculation

That's possible, might some of her friends have suggested it to the police? Friends would likely know if she is a drug user

IMO

Could it be to stop drivers slowing down to take a look?

I really doubt that. The block of flats is set back from the road and has plenty of parking for police/forensic vehicles. Unless they plan to or have evidence ti search across the road itself (sewers/pipes?) I don't know why they have done it.

I guess there is a good reason for but just hope it isn't a sign of anything even more sinister than it might already be.

We have no idea what’s going on inside- have forensics gone inside?

if so, SE could be inside the flat, and forensics are looking. Sadly I expect if this is the case it isn’t a rescue.

I think highly unlikely a suspect is there. I’m sure there would be riot type police to ensure they didn’t run?!
Haven’t seen reports of any others- other than forensics and police guarding the cordon/door.

it’s not unusual for nothing to come out of the scene, if a scene is being preserved.

IMO

Couldn't you just throw the phone down the drain?

On thread 1 I think it was, I did a little digging on all things pinging and phone masts and, whilst I certainly don’t claim this to 100% expertise so please DYOR and corroborate, I found a few techie articles from 2019 (so fairly contemporary in terms of tech/infrastructure) that explained a phone will ping its closest tower each time some activity is performed (like a call, message, data transfer like using the web). If the device moves, then it will look for the next closest mast and a handoff occurs. If masts are not spaced together well enough in certain areas, this is how you can experience momentary drops in signal strength. If there is no activity, a device will sit idle and not ping the same mast again for around 8 hrs...

So where am I going with this? It’s possible that SE’s phone was not switched off or ran out of battery at 9:28/30pm. Or, indeed, taken care of by one or more perps in a seamless action of also attacking/subduing her. It may have instead simply fell or been discarded down a drain, where it sat performing no further activity until its battery did run out. Crucially, its absence of activity wouldn’t have caused another ping past 9:28/30. Nor would it moving to another area cause a further ping on another mast after 9:28/30.

Likewise, if SE’s phone has been with her all along, either abducted with her into Poynders Court or she went willingly, if she performed no further activity on it, it may not have pinged Clarence Ave again until the early hours of the next morning, by which point the battery may well have died.

This essay, whilst the technical detail should be corroborated further please, is meant to suggest that it’s possible that SE didn’t have a particularly low battery (just less than 8 hrs), and so maybe JL wouldn’t have been made aware of a low battery issue for the ending of the call, and that a perp didn’t necessarily do something with the phone at all. All it might have taken for 9:28/30 to have seemed her final moment is a lack of further phone activity and movement from that area. She could have perhaps been in Poynders Court willingly for some time.

All speculation.

If she went to those flats voluntary to meet someone there would other residents who live there have remembered seeing her enter the building?
If there was a commotion / scuffle / scream people would have heard it and the road would be pretty busy with traffic. Not sure what level they need to enter but a quiet entry in darkness - neighbours wouldn't notice unless they were going out somewhere and you bumped into them. The call and then rapid power off is too strange.

This is exactly the patch of grass with shrubbery and a low fence I was talking about earlier. It actually belongs to Orchard Estate the building next door but also adjoins the bins and garaging of Poynders Court. Only patch of land in this environs that may be suitable for a surprise attack on a passing pedestrian

https://twitter.com/kateacarpenter/status/1369354348174704655?s=21

“Forensics have now placed markers on pavement on Poynders Road. The inner cordon in around a parking area to the front and side of Poynders Court and a small communal garden area adjacent to South Circular #saraheverard”

BBC London Affairs reporter - https://twitter.com/kateacarpenter/status/1369359261369851926?s=21

So, not searching inside the flats at all, so far?

just one thing, where is the info coming (earlier in this thread) that she hung up on her bf at 21:28? I believe I have seen the call lasted 15 mins, but how do we know it didn't end at 21:15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member