UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are 'searching a variety of areas'
MyLondon asked the Met Police to confirm if the crime scene was in relation to Sarah's disappearance.

A spokesperson said: "As part of our ongoing investigation, we are searching a variety of areas. We're not able to provide any further details."

It sounds as if they are looking for evidence of an abduction, most likely by vehicle, and checking to see if there is blood, hair, bits of torn clothing, ripped earpod, even a tiny fragment of a phone case, broken fingernail, signs of a struggle on the grass, or curb, bits of broken glass, or even facemask

I
There's an ambulance on-scene, meaning the police might genuinely think there's a real chance Sarah is alive (pic attached)
I would say that would more likely just be a passing vehicle that was trying to get up the south circular and been photographed as it was there at the time - they sometimes try to go through cordons.

It sounds as if they are looking for evidence of an abduction, most likely by vehicle, and checking to see if there is blood, hair, bits of torn clothing, ripped earpod, even a tiny fragment of a phone case, broke fingernail

I
It sounds as if they are looking for evidence of an abduction, most likely by vehicle, and checking to see if there is blood, hair, bits of torn clothing, ripped earpod, even a tiny fragment of a phone case, broke fingernail

I am sensing that too especially as the met are still tweeting about finding Sarah with new photos etc.

It sounds as if they are looking for evidence of an abduction, most likely by vehicle, and checking to see if there is blood, hair, bits of torn clothing, ripped earpod, even a tiny fragment of a phone case, broken fingernail, signs of a struggle on the grass, or curb, bits of broken glass, or even facemask
Almost 100% agreed.

OK, sorry to derail. Glad it's not just me!

In the downtime I discovered you can walk right round Poynders Court on streetview, quite unusual for a private property. Looks like maybe 8 flats per building, or 16?

I can only see one CCTV camera but I'm not convinced it's wired in.

Google Maps

Previous comments regarding the presence of an Ambulance seem's to be a precaution to me rather than anything urgent, otherwise we wouldn't have seen the slow measured build up to the nighttime CSI.

I'm sure people on here know but for anyone wondering why they wait until after dark to conduct CSI this will be helpful knowledge from someone in forensics and helps understand what the the thought process of the forensic team will be.

"Before I started in forensics I thought using a flashlight even in a well lit room was crazy. But it actually works and I have truly found evidence because I chose to use the flashlight.. the oblique lighting that you apply with your flashlight creates contrast against a background. This contrast with the shadows lets you find things you might not other wise notice. Fingerprints are a perfect example where in a perfectly lit room with direct lighting you may not see the fingerprints. But apply oblique lighting and taking your time and you can where there are possible fingerprints to apply your powder and enhance.
The light also serves to centre your concentration while you are searching. I have had the occasion to be in extremely busy crime scenes with a lot of different things going on evidence wise. With the flashlight, it Centre’s your attention and highlights what you are seeing. The human eye and brain can sometimes play tricks and fill in blanks with what it believes should be there. ( example: sitting with a deceased person long enough that you swear you saw them breath because that is what your brain is used to)
Foot prints, fine blood spray against certain materials, small items on a rug.
So it seems redundant but really it has its purpose"

I kind of agree, but cutting off the London South Circulur (A205) for an experiment...?

I

I am sensing that too especially as the met are still tweeting about finding Sarah with new photos etc.
I am thinking very much along the same lines. That would explain why there are no other sightings or footage further along her route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member