UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My God this isn't looking good but realistically it wasn't going to be a good outcome when she has been missing for so long.
I wondered why her boyfriend has been so quiet but is there a possibility that he isn't her actual boyfriend so to speak but more of a guy she's seeing and has the odd date night with but still sees other guys? that would explain why he has been quiet and the reason why there's no pictures or mentions of him on her socials, it would also explain the lack of checking up on her getting home safe and not being alarmed at not hearing from her all day until she was late for their date. I just hope it's not someone she has been talking to on a dating app, it would explain the phone being off all of a sudden.
I see forensics are placing markers now, something has brought them to there, this isn't by chance.
This whole thing is absolutely horrendous and I haven't stopped thinking about her case since it made the news :(

Not sure if I’m allowed to write this (newbie, sorry) but on Twitter 31 minutes ago someone shared a video of another huge police presence in a residential street ‘a couple of miles away’

EDITED TO ADD May obviously be unrelated but strange / interesting to have 2 large police operations in such close proximity

Last edited:
Is it possible she was hit by a vehicle? The way they are searching the pavement makes me think a vehicle might be involved in this.

That's a good point I hadn't considered that. Hit by a car and they've tried to cover it up.

It's so scary. I grew up in SW London, my parents still live near to this area, and never thought twice about walking home after dark.

My God this isn't looking good but realistically it wasn't going to be a good outcome when she has been missing for so long.
I wondered why her boyfriend has been so quiet but is there a possibility that he isn't her actual boyfriend so to speak but more of a guy she's seeing and has the odd date night with but still sees other guys? that would explain why he has been quiet and the reason why there's no pictures or mentions of him on her socials. I just hope it's not someone she has been talking to on a dating app, it would explain the phone being off all of a sudden.
I see forensics are placing markers now, something has brought them to there, this isn't by chance.
This whole thing is absolutely horrendous and I haven't stopped thinking about her case since it made the news :(

The boyfriend’s parents and sister have been speaking out about how much they like her, so doesn’t seem a casual / new thing.

Could be that they were on/off though.

I wondered why her boyfriend has been so quiet but is there a possibility that he isn't her actual boyfriend so to speak but more of a guy she's seeing and has the odd date night with but still sees other guys? that would explain why he has been quiet and the reason why there's no pictures or mentions of him on her socials. I just hope it's not someone she has been talking to on a dating app, it would explain the phone being off all of a sudden.

Police will often advise family members and partners to not comment publicly. Not everyone conveys emotions in the way the media might expect, and then that could lead public sentiment and the press to feel he did it, when actually he had nothing to do with it.

Better to avoid the risk and keep communicating with police, letting them handle press relations.

just one thing, where is the info coming (earlier in this thread) that she hung up on her bf at 21:28? I believe I have seen the call lasted 15 mins, but how do we know it didn't end at 21:15?

Hi Peter, it was mentioned in the first few pages of thread #1, but I've just scrolled through all the posts and it seems nobody linked the source to that timestamp.

I'm sure one of them will be along with a link soon.

WTAF? Is this rubberneckers or have the residents been evacuated?

(Liz Roberts, Telegraph)

"Quite the crowd on Poynders Road..."

EwDr223XYAIgTVG

https://twitter.com/lizrob92/status/1369353619649294343/photo/1

Surely residents evacuated

This is exactly right. I live locally to the area (closer to Brixton) and those of us going about our daily lives, however curtailed by lockdown (school runs/trip to shops/newsagents etc), have seen nothing but missing posters on lampposts/shops/gates/salt bins.

Literally you would have to be totally out of touch with the modern world to not have noticed. And coupled with the very visible police/helicopter presence in the last few days the local area has had a palpable sense of tension and uneasiness over the past week.
If you don’t live locally or have not been to Clapham Brixton in the last week it is hard to describe but her presence/absence is everywhere.

It has been incredibly emotional (literally SO much credit to family and friends for the awareness raising - it has been incredible).

I think people have been desperately trying to keep an open mind, and search and find evidence she made it home, perhaps via an unexpected route, these new developments are honestly heartbreaking and devastating.

So although it might seem a bit callous/morbid etc, it is also not surprising people maybe want to see to perhaps understand and seek some sort of closure? I may not be explaining this very well. But it has been really affecting. And for those not local, I know people sometimes are dismissive of that there big old London Town. But I hope this demonstrates that regardless of the sometimes overwhelming size of the place, we are strongly invested in our local communities. And want to help (even when we don’t want to talk on public transport!!). I suspect lockdown has heightened all this emotion as well.

just one thing, where is the info coming (earlier in this thread) that she hung up on her bf at 21:28? I believe I have seen the call lasted 15 mins, but how do we know it didn't end at 21:15?

In thread 2, we found some MSM quoting that the end of the call was 9:28pm, leading us to presume this had been corroborated with either/both SE’s and JL’s call records by LE, and also whether the previously quoted “9.30pm final ping to Clarence Ave mast” was a rounded up 9:28 or there was a final 2 min window of potential activity, movement, etc. following the end of the call.

Hi Peter, it was mentioned in the first few pages of thread #1, but I've just scrolled through all the posts and it seems nobody linked the source to that timestamp.

I'm sure one of them will be along with a link soon.

yeah that is what i was thinking, is that someone said it at the start of the thread and everyone took it as gospel. If the call finished at 21:15 (or before 21:28) then there is no real theory here only that she was grabbed around Poynders Road and that her phone was immediately turned off by the attacker

yeah that is what i was thinking, is that someone said it at the start of the thread and everyone took it as gospel. If the call finished at 21:15 (or before 21:28) then there is no real theory here only that she was grabbed around Poynders Road and that her phone was immediately turned off by the attacker

The missing posters have the last contact as 9:28pm.

There's an ambulance on-scene, meaning the police might genuinely think there's a real chance Sarah is alive (pic attached)

Surely she would have come out by now? That photo must have been taken much earlier. I'm not sure if police searches always have them as a precaution (someone is injured finding a weapon or something?) or in case a suspect is injured in an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member