UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, photographing the kerbstone like that- Maybe a car drove up on the kerb? Very strange.

Ive been thinking if items of interest could have rolled or been kicked into the gutters perhaps, given it’s had nearly a week of pedestrians walking by.

This is positive news.

Anyone know if Windmill Gardens has been searched?

People discussed it earlier in a previous thread saying there certainly was a police presence there, but it may have not been relevant to this case

From BBC journalist who was at the scene and posted photos of forensics at work

“I left about half an hour ago, will be back from 7am on @BBCBreakfast. The latest from the Met Police re Poynders Road is that they are searching a variety of areas as part of their ongoing investigation and this remains a missing person’s enquiry.”
Link?

Is it possible that dashcam footage from a member of the public has allowed them to narrow down a potential micro-location for some sort of altercation? But would this be enough for a warrant to search the flats, or would there have to be evidence of her going inside (does anyone know?)

Could the absence of any further news also mean that if she hasn’t been found then potentially she was moved somewhere on the same night?

Is this maybe why searches continue of eg Clapham Ponds?

(Still clinging to her still being alive).

20:37REEMUL BALLA
Latest news at the police scene
The forensic teams have left the scene having conducted their investigations.

A dog search was briefly carried out but that has stopped too.

A 'Polsa' search will be carried out by a team of police officers. This is when police line up and scour the area thoroughly in every nook and cranny for clues or leads.

This will happen imminently.

Updates on missing Sarah Everard as block of flats is cordoned off

Could this be a case of a hit and run/accident gone wrong? maybe police have received new dash cam footage which showed a car at that time that had mounted the curb...driver may have panicked, disposed of body...maybe the second ‘road closure’ nearby could be an address where the car is registered to?

It doesn’t explain why they would be inside the flats though....so maybe discounts the above theory atleast

I was really fearing seeing footage of a body bag being taken out of Poynders Court tonight so it’s some relief that the forensics team has come and gone. Journos will now be laying siege to that building to figure out what the police were doing in there and in whose flat.
can we just datestamp this moment, so that any BS they dredge up that isn't actually helpful is noted? I mean, they will most likely start interviewing trees to see whether they saw anything.

(sorry sarcasm, I know some are amazing, but some really aren't)

Updates on missing Sarah Everard as block of flats is cordoned off

20:49REEMUL BALLA
A sniffer dog was called to the scene
Here are some photos as a sniffer dog was called to the cordoned off scene to find any clues.

0_sniff.jpg

0_sniff25.jpg

0_sniff-2.jpg
Are these your photos, or do you have a link?

Apologies if this has been discussed already but do we have any idea why they cordoned off the road? I cannot understand how a woman can disappear off a busy road in South London. I'm really hoping it is not an abduction.

We were only on Poynders road earlier this afternoon. This case is just shaking me to the core and I have experienced/witnessed a lot living in a big city my whole life.

Do we know yet if the place that was being searched 2 miles from Poynders Rd is linked to Sarah or not? Haven't seen anymore mention of it!

It's next to the Oval and comprises of 1 police car + 1 big 4x4 with some police tape - Fentiman Rd. Could be drug perp related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member