UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be a case of a hit and run/accident gone wrong? maybe police have received new dash cam footage which showed a car at that time that had mounted the curb...driver may have panicked, disposed of body...maybe the second ‘road closure’ nearby could be an address where the car is registered to?

It doesn’t explain why they would be inside the flats though....so maybe discounts the above theory atleast

Could be. Also to me looks like it could be looking for evidence of a struggle, possibly involving trying to get someone inside a car.

Could this be a case of a hit and run/accident gone wrong? maybe police have received new dash cam footage which showed a car at that time that had mounted the curb...driver may have panicked, disposed of body...maybe the second ‘road closure’ nearby could be an address where the car is registered to?

It doesn’t explain why they would be inside the flats though....so maybe discounts the above theory atleast

I thought this briefly, but this is inner city London, surely it wouldn't be quiet enough for someone to move her body without it being noticed?!

I have also been wondering if she was hit by a car, either accidently or on purpose

People discussed it earlier in a previous thread saying there certainly was a police presence there, but it may have not been relevant to this case

I think it’s on her route home and would be a dark but very short shortcut... Would be worth a proper look imo

I thought this briefly, but this is inner city London, surely it wouldn't be quiet enough for someone to move her body without it being noticed?!

You'd have to get lucky with traffic and people and very quickly determine she is beyond hope and decide you're going to take her very quickly. You'd need to do a lot of things VERY quickly in my opinion.

I feel because I mentioned the road closure earlier that I should clarify that it probably is unrelated to the search for Sarah. There is nothing to indicate at this time that it is related and could just be a coincidence. Just something to keep in mind.

If dashcam footage indicated something happened on the side of the road they would want to seal of the road for full forensics?

Gives me hope that at least maybe the dashcam footage requests are yielding results?!

(clutching to everything I can at the moment).

Apologies if this has been discussed already but do we have any idea why they cordoned off the road? I cannot understand how a woman can disappear off a busy road in South London. I'm really hoping it is not an abduction.

We were only on Poynders road earlier this afternoon. This case is just shaking me to the core and I have experienced/witnessed a lot living in a big city my whole life.

It's next to the Oval and comprises of 1 police car + 1 big 4x4 with some police tape - Fentiman Rd. Could be drug perp related.

It's London, could be related to the incredibly high knife crime in the city or something else all together, who knows..

It’s supposed to rain tomorrow and for the next few days. Is it possible forensics are just doing search now to ensure that evidence doesn’t get washed away, even if they still don’t have clear idea what happened or what they are looking for exactly.

I am still fixated on the phone call because I don't feel her phone would have ran out of battery - I live in a small town and when I go for walks and talk on the phone via headphones or just handset it is hard to have a conversation sometimes when it is windy or cars go past (even during lockdown). In the location she was last spotted It looked like the traffic would have been flowing. Why talk for 15 mins when she could have got home at 10pm and had a conversation in the quiet and comfort of her own place. It only would have been 1opm. But if you chat for 15mins why not 30/40mins especially know that SE was walking home. Just a thought JMO
TBH my Partner calls me when she gets of the tube to tell me she's walking home. The tube is 6mins walk along a straight, busy road. Sometimes she will stay on the phone to me the whole time and not speak just in case so I don't think this is anything out the ordinary. If anything, maybe that's that SE did?

The new traffic cam “moving” 10 second footage...21:40 Poynders Road/Kings Ave - there does seem to be someone in a light coloured top walking up a path just behind the bus stop on the right. Far too distant to make out anything further.
Could be. Also to me looks like it could be looking for evidence of a struggle, possibly involving trying to get someone inside a car.

I think this is far more likely than her being hit by a car...at that time of night there's too many people around, cars, cameras. Someone would have seen or heard something. More likely she has been dragged into a car...or got in willingly at that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member