UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 287785 Am I the only person that thinks it looks like Sarah is holding her iPhone in her other (left) hand in this photo? She’s probably putting on her face mask or something (or I’m seeing things in her left hand) but could it be a second phone if people see a phone by her face?

If only that CCTV footage was a bit more clearer

View attachment 287785 Am I the only person that thinks it looks like Sarah is holding her iPhone in her other (left) hand in this photo? She’s probably putting on her face mask or something (or I’m seeing things in her left hand) but could it be a second phone if people see a phone by her face?

Great spot! It fits in with the iPhone being white too. Does still look like a phone in her right hand though?

If this is the address - It makes more sense of the possibility of her walking on Poynders/A205 to turn left on Clarence. JMO

Yes and no. It's a fairly direct route as the crow flies, but the bit after you cross King's Avenue is a pretty sketchy walk.

But assuming that if she did go that way, IMO she'd stay on the left hand pavement (no reason to cross over). And there is CCTV on the school at the north of Clarence Avenue which looks to be well angled for the pavement

Just posting a general Traffic cam shot at a key time, 9:30pm on the night in question. Traffic coming towards the camera is entering Cavendish Road - which then forms Poynders road, the location of the Doorbell CCTV and phone call. Helps to see quite how many cars will have been around and potential witnesses.

Attachments

• 1614807358.gif
    1614807358.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 219

I don't understand the fixation with this picture - this is from her entering Sainsbury's, before even going to her friend's house, long before her disappearance. What's the relevance of how she holds her phone?

I don't understand the fixation with this picture - this is from her entering Sainsbury's, before even going to her friend's house, long before her disappearance. What's the relevance of how she holds her phone?

I agree in general but wondering if she’s holding a second phone, which seems like something interesting in a missing persons case

Just posting a general Traffic cam shot at a key time, 9:30pm on the night in question. Traffic coming towards the camera is entering Cavendish Road - which then forms Poynders road, the location of the Doorbell CCTV and phone call. Helps to see quite how many cars will have been around and potential witnesses.

Wow it looks so busy. I never thought there would’ve been so much traffic at that time during lockdown

Seriously guys, you're not going to solve anything by imagining what Sarah may or may not have had in her hands, several hours before she went missing. The footage was from before she went to her friend's house, so aside from being a very good picture of Sarah's clothes, it means absolutely nothing else.

It's very unlikely she had two phones, more likely would be holding a purse, or it's just the angle. The police will know exactly what she was doing and carrying in either hand as they have the full rolling footage.

Last edited:

@Sarahlou22 Nice shout! It's almost impossible to grip an iPhone X like that way, it's just too big.

Yeah, She seems to have two phones, one white iPhone in the left hand and the other black casing in the right hand. Just my speculation seeing from the CCTV image. Her body gesture I think like someone talking on the mobile phone, the black phone in her right hand. If it a phone, might be a smaller mobile phone.

Last edited:

Looks like she’s putting a headphone back in or sorting her hair after putting on her mask to enter the shop, to me. The left hand could be holding something or could just be at a weird angle.

The new traffic cam “moving” 10 second footage...21:40 Poynders Road/Kings Ave - there does seem to be someone in a light coloured top walking up a path just behind the bus stop on the right. Far too distant to make out anything further.

The police will know exactly what she was doing and carrying in either hand.

The footage was from earlier in the evening before she went to her friend's house, so aside from being a very good picture of Sarah's clothes, it means absolutely nothing else.

I was only answering / helping someone with this question

On the video cam link A205 / Kings Avenue I notice that there appears to have been a capture of some footage with a timestamp of 21:25, but the clip has been removed.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03770

This was my earlier post. I was alerted to it on Twitter, so possibly police have picked up?

Thinking the same, that she did not proceed further along Poynders than that Clarence junction.

There is a video off the TFL camera on Poynders/Kings at 9.30 - not sure how to embed video here? - that shows a man and a dog. Now, this is obviously a local and whether or not he has come forward, we don't know, but he would have been more likely to notice her if she was still on that road than any other pedestrian perhaps who was hurrying to get somewhere. Walking a dog means frequent stop/starts while dog sniffs and *advertiser censored* a leg, and human will glance around.

That brings us back to her either turning off onto Clarence, or something occurring just as phone call ended and just before or at point she reached. So there we have the AR Gardens, the estate, the deep road excavation works as mentioned by earlier poster.

It was discussed a while back too - there’s a chance that - if it can be ‘proven’ she was on the phone ‘externally’ in this pic (ie using the device itself rather than via headphone), it might hint that she would also use the phone this way whilst talking to her partner on Poynders Rd, which MAY have caused the battery to deplete quicker than she was expecting (due to being exposed to cold temps) and/or that it would perhaps be easier for a perp to see when she had come off of the phone before launching an attack.

Thanks. IMO it is a parent and child, at the end of the clip you can see the height variation better, also 21:31 is too early I think, if she was at the crossroads of Cavendish and Poynders at 9:28.

What it does show though is that that silver SUV was at the crossing at 9:15 and gone by 9:20. If the times are accurate and the 11 minute walk from google maps is roughly right for her walking pace then 9:17 is when she would have crossed. An SUV is the type of vehicle that could be used to push someone into quickly.

What are people's thoughts on sending this on to the police? Again in all likelihood that's someone popping to the shops who happens to be there around when SE might have been crossing.

Also has anyone confirmed where and when the good CCTV shot of SE was taken? It's not the Sainsbury's on that crossing is it?

Hi, I have attached the cctv snippet 10 secs - I can't see SE ( that's if she walked through Hazelbourne / Englewood). I have trawled through these and not spotted her once although it really hit and miss with these travel snippets. The LE should have a far more comprehensive cctv coverage / detail to hand imho.
The CCTV of SE was on the entrance Sainsburys / Brixton Hill on 3/3 probably around 1800 hrs (dusk)

Attachments

• 1614806164.mp4
    165.2 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads