UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the Sainsbury's CCTV I think it has to be remembered the police would have complete footage of her visit in native quality.

Right now I just think it was released as it is a brightly lit image showing her full outfit perfect for an appeal.

Just noticed there is a house on the corner of Clarence Avenue and Poynder's Road that appears to have CCTV facing the road (potentially direction Sarah was walking from). Do you think police have requested it yet?

Attachments

• CCTV.jpg
    CCTV.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 129
  • CCTV Zoom.png
    CCTV Zoom.png
    784.7 KB · Views: 159
  • CCTV Map.jpg
    CCTV Map.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 121
Also Christopher Jefferies in the Jo Yates case. He won substantial damages against the press.

Would this make the press more weary of printing things without a lead do you think.

The new traffic cam “moving” 10 second footage...21:40 Poynders Road/Kings Ave - there does seem to be someone in a light coloured top walking up a path just behind the bus stop on the right. Far too distant to make out anything further.

I just noticed this too and posted about it further down

Been debating whether to mention this or whether I am being paranoid but the screenshots of images from CCTV are really bothering me.

I know people mean well but I have concerns that someone may unintentionally post something that the police do not want in the public domain and then may prejudice any future trials.

I am not trying to moderate the thread and I do think it is great that everyone is taking the time to try and help but it does concern me.

I also think posting images of people that may just be going about their business a bit off but that might just be me.

Can anyone look at the 9.40pm snippet - there is someone walking out from behind the bus stop on to the grass

Yeah, wearing light clothing, seems to me like someone who was already at the Bus Stop as we would have seen them walk up to it at the start of the clip. Did they hear something to make them turn around? This is the direction they're going - Google Maps

From what's coming out of the Police and sources it sadly doesn't sound like they have some Ace up their sleeves and are not just waiting for suspect to do something stupid.

(Just speculation of course) It looks to me like SE is living near Brixton Hill post office and could possibly have walked down through the Windmill/Thorncliffe area and along Kings Ave, which has a sainsburys local on it. Then she would have joined the A205 (Poynders Rd) and followed it the rest of the way (Cavendish Rd, Clapham Common etc.) to get to her friends house in Leathwaite Rd. If she was walking this same route back. She might of been ringing her boyfriend to say that she was about to come off the main road and walk through Kings Ave etc. and wanted to talk on the phone. Or maybe to say that she would be there soon and to put on some food or something.

STRANGE CAR & CAR MOVEMENTS

All JMO.

Take a look at the attached slides taken from the TfL feed for Clapham Northside which is very close to wherever SE is said to have visited that evening. For context, I've drawn a map showing the backs of Leathwaite Road and the spot this camera is trained on.

The reason I'm posting this is because someone else pointed out a figure captured at Clapham Northside at around 21.30, who is apparently also seen on CCTV in Poynders Road around 21.50. You can see for yourself that the stature and clothing of this man are very similar. The timings are a little off, but that only if you go by the exact narrative that's currently out there.

More interestingly is the car which is parked just behind this man in a car park very close to Leathwaite Road, which has some odd movements that night. The CCTV image shows the man on the pavement talking to someone, but behind him a parked car and another figure standing next to the car. This was 21.30 on 3 March.

So I had a little dig. The car left the carpark earlier at 20.05, and doesn't return until 21.30, at which point the man who I believe was in Poynders Road that night is captured on the street very close to the returning car, standing talking to someone.

What happens next is strange. Firstly, at 05.20 the morning after SE's last known whereabouts, someone is standing at the rear the car. Zoom in to the 05.20 slide and you will see it clear as day. This would have been the middle of the night. You can make your own conclusions, but I felt it to be noteworthy.

Secondly, the car itself is missing then from around 14.30 on Friday 5 March and does not arrive back until 02.52 on Sunday 7 March. I've randomly found a few nights where the car is out at odd hours then comes back at odd hours, but this is particularly of interested following SE's disappearance and the spate of sexual assaults in SW London.

It seems to be a local car, as I can find stills of it back until January. It is a four-door salon, has crome around the passenger window, and I initially thought could be a Tesla, Volvo, old BMW, or an old-model Lexus type.

As with everything, I'm not pointing any fingers, simply places some analysis out there that others can chew on. Please be careful for others and yourself (libel is no joke in this country) when making statements online!

Sorry, but I don't see anything conclusive or even suggestive in these images. That's not to say that you are not on to something, but these images are too low-resolution. I just see blobs. A figure wearing a dark jacket, light-coloured shirt and dark trousers. Yes, I can zoom in but I still see only blobs, just larger ones. Millions of people wear similar, nondescript combinations of clothing.

As for the car, again I see blobs, with no distinguishing details.

To be honest, I have a problem with all these CCTV images that people have been poring over. Presumably, police have access to much higher resolutions, where details can be distinguished, and then individuals and vehicles can be identified. But I don't see how any conclusions can be drawn from the vast majority of these low-res images that have been posted.

You say that you believe that the same man was in Poynders Road that night. Have you got a link for an image from there where this man is shown?

As I said before, I'm not completely dismissing the possibility that this man was up to something. If I had the time, which I don't, I'd probably go down there to take a look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member