UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly .....Ted bundy doesn't look like a monster but we all know he is.
And lest we forget, Christopher Jefferies 'looked like a crazy murderer', according to many who made snap judgments on his appearance, and was of course entirely innocent.

EDIT- apologies, not sure why this has posted multiple times!

Last edited:
Or it could read "when I spoke to him regarding this news, we both agreed it was shocking".

I don't think this explicitly implies the next of kin weren't informed before media announcement. IMO.

Yes I’m pretty sure the Met statement said family had been made aware. Maybe only immediate family so uncle had not yet been told by LE or the immediate family?

So does that mean he only went into the police after 2015, or was undertaking the garage at same time? If former seems short time to have trained and be let loose with a firearm.

But the Met police force (in fact, most police forces in the UK) are desperate for new recruits. No-one wants to join the police these days, it's hard work and dangerous and quite thankless.
I should think they would take most reasonably fit men/women without any previous criminal record.

Crazy the amount of TOS violated on this thread the last few days.

This thread will end up getting closed for hours on a day when huge developments are likely to happen because people cant follow the very simple TOS.

So frustrating.

Unfortunately it is a lot of those who have recently joined and not read the TOS at start of thread - refer page 1 here, newbies.

It's very possible the incident happened in a remote spot outside London, he could have hidden evidence closer to home at the disused paintball business, but being in the police force he is clearly forensically aware and its more likely in my opinion she has been disposed of in a body of water on route.

Plot twist...SE was secretly a mechanic...where on earth did you read that?

He might be a forensically aware policeman but this was a very brazen abduction if it did go down the way it appears. Makes me think it wasn’t planned.

Unfortunately it is a lot of those who have recently joined and not read the TOS at start of thread - refer page 1 here, newbies.

Yes probably but the Mods have put up numerous warnings and other posters have commented that caution is needed. It will be disappointing for everyone if the thread is closed.

I imagine he is currently sporting the full beard and the clean shaven look is from a couple of years back. I won't be linking it obviously but lots of pics of him on wife's facebook, very strong stocky man but actually looks friendly when he smiles. Beautiful family they have, how sad this all is

It also makes sense why she wouldn't have ran, even if she was aware he was nefarious. She might be a good long distance runner but he looks like he is in shape and over 100m men are typically faster (not trying to be sexist!)

So does that mean he only went into the police after 2015, or was undertaking the garage at same time? If former seems short time to have trained and be let loose with a firearm.

Often the older ones start as Specials and do it part time voluntarily then move on up into the force for real. Not always.

Armed officer/Westminster? Any chance he’s SO1/SO15 protection/support officer? He’d have access to a lot of intel if so.
I can see what department he works for, bit I'm not going to share that. But even if he had access to intel, this case would be outside of his remit.
He wouldn't be able to access CCTV footage and definitely not tamper with it. He wouldn't be in a position to come close to evidence and wouldn't know who was working on what.

This article says the Dad found out about the arrest of PO through the media. That's heartbreaking.

"
Her stunned uncle Nicholas told MailOnline: 'It's shocking and very upsetting. We were not expecting a development like this and it's difficult to make sense of it.

'I found out that a police officer had been arrested through the media last night. I spoke to my brother straight away and he was as shocked as me.

"

They are meant to have assigned officers (Liaison Officers) who stay with them in their homes and give them updates. I'm guessing the press found out quicker. Terrible.

Hard to follow the thread its moving so fast, havn't done a tap of work this morning and am probably about to be fired!

Has anyone thought about him actually arresting her as a seemingly undercover police officer, showing his badge, handcuffing her, taking her phone (and switching it off) and her thinking it was all legitimate until it was too late and they're leaving the city. Scary thought.

Hard to follow the thread its moving so fast, havn't done a tap of work this morning and am probably about to be fired!

Has anyone thought about him actually arresting her as a seemingly undercover police officer, showing his badge, handcuffing her, taking her phone (and switching it off) and her thinking it was all legitimate untuil it was too late and they're leaving the city. Scary thought.

Yes it's a sad thought. By the time she would realise she'd be in handcuffs in a car and not able to really provide any meaningful resistance. It's dark so people are unlikely to see someone distressed in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744