Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a lot of theories on how he got her into a vehicle, why not just one blow and bundled in?
Could be possible but then there would be a potential murder weapon, which could explain the extensive searches of house, woodland, fields behind house etc.

It doesn’t come without risk of leaving DNA behind in the form of blood on the pavement and isn’t guaranteed to work first time. That increases the likelihood that someone could potentially hear or see.

At the Bandstand right now for the 'vigil'. Things have really escalated, came here to pay our respects but this has become very politicized.

I've seen a few go off on the police who are simply trying to keep things calm.

I predicted this would happen after seeing some people being interviewed this week and their anti government comments.
It makes me very angry that a minority are using Sarah's name to push their own political agenda.

It should be a peaceful ,quiet loving vigil to remember Sarah and other women who have been harmed. Not placard holding strident protesters.

I made the mistake of clicking on the Twitter link to the helicopter video footage and was very sad to see people writing that people should be getting fines. I attended and everyone was very distanced and respectable in their own groups.

social media is a funny thing IMO you probably get the same people on there calling people to get fines are the same who refuse to wear a mask

Could be possible but then there would be a potential murder weapon, which could explain the extensive searches of house, woodland, fields behind house etc.

It doesn’t come without risk of leaving DNA behind in the form of blood on the pavement and isn’t guaranteed to work first time. That increases the likelihood that someone could potentially hear or see.

whatever method he chose to abduct Sarah whether by coercion or force there would be extremely high risks in this location in London. That makes this case so strange. Why would a serving officer take such extreme risks of being sighted or caught out, unless he really didn’t care about being found out

Hello again everyone - just catching up on Todays news I am guessing the report from the courtroom today was published by mistake as nothing should be reported on now until the Trial.

The news about the Hazard lights suggests to me he is going to have got her phone off her willingly by asking can he use it to contact RAC. MOO.

I will be on my door step with a candle tonight.

Ok, asked about the 3rd March, also very specifically a couple of times about Fri 5th March.
Also, asked if I had ever seen(showed photographs of) Sarah,
-Have you ever seen her 'here'
May be of use may not, but there it is x

Thank you LL. You are doing an amazing job and being very brave. I applaud you!

I wonder if the ambulance (reported by another neighbour) arrived on the 5th. I know there is nothing to support this, but I am wondering if he did keep SE alive and during a further incident with her, he sustained some injuries. Maybe his wife called an ambulance under a misapprehension that something else had happened to him and this is what led to her being a possible assister of an offender. All extreme speculation.

whatever method he chose to abduct Sarah whether by coercion or force there would be extremely high risks in this location in London. That makes this case so strange. Why would a serving officer take such extreme risks of being sighted or caught out, unless he really didn’t care about being found out

I agree, same with the hire car, used the house address, either stupid or didn't care

The vigil looked so poignant and peaceful earlier on. Now I worry that it’s turning into a politicised agenda. Yes, as women we deserve to walk home without fear. But I feel today should have been about remembering Sarah. Just my thoughts.

Hope I’m okay to share this. A beautifully written blog by one of Sarah’s friends

This is not what Sarah would have wanted

Ok, asked about the 3rd March, also very specifically a couple of times about Fri 5th March.
Also, asked if I had ever seen(showed photographs of) Sarah,
-Have you ever seen her 'here'
May be of use may not, but there it is x
It is totally possible that they're trying to simply establish if they knew each other as then it seems likely she would have gotten into his car without any issues? I think the family saying that she wouldn't have done it means a lot, but also anything could have happened

Anything is possible, but I would guess the Police would know if his wife was there. If they thought that she was, they would have arrested her on suspicion of kidnapping too.
I agree @Nikynoo. Based on the charges -- it's most likely that the wife lied to Police when questioned -- probably gave support for a false alibi given by WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968