Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you LL. You are doing an amazing job and being very brave. I applaud you!

I wonder if the ambulance (reported by another neighbour) arrived on the 5th. I know there is nothing to support this, but I am wondering if he did keep SE alive and during a further incident with her, he sustained some injuries. Maybe his wife called an ambulance under a misapprehension that something else had happened to him and this is what led to her being a possible assister of an offender. All extreme speculation.

Yes you would imagine he would have at least
Some scratches or injuries from a struggle... wonder if his wife noticed anything that maybe didn’t seem strange at first but in hindsight...

On 6th March WC reported he didn't want to carry a firearm anymore, from the Irving article. That's interesting; potentially didn't trust himself not to harm someone else l think.
More likely getting stressed about getting caught. Or planning a mental health defence - better a life in a secure hospital than being an ex cop in a category A prison

Call me cynical but I don't think anybody that's capable of doing that harm to any human being would care that much about harming another one.

Ok, asked about the 3rd March, also very specifically a couple of times about Fri 5th March.
Also, asked if I had ever seen(showed photographs of) Sarah,
-Have you ever seen her 'here'
May be of use may not, but there it is x
Interesting. Do they reckon he might have brought her to the house or maybe sussing out if they actually knew each other..
And they were interested in a property a few doors down too you'd said.. Is that a derelict house? Could he have left her there on the night he kidnapped her I wonder?

They have been in the house for days, maybe they have some DNA results back, could be by transfer or implicit, trying ascertain what's gong on maybe?
They've been in the bedroom all day, there's still press here too, it's been terrible weather,they've been stood there all day, so still much attention on house.

But it doesnt make any sense that you would ask someone to call a breakdown service then offer them a list home and get them into the car before the breakdown service had arrived. why would anyone get in the car in that situation?

It was a cold night. She waited inside while he made the phone call. Only one person alive knows what happened and they are unlikely to ever tell us the truth sadly.

The vigil looked so poignant and peaceful earlier on. Now I worry that it’s turning into a politicised agenda. Yes, as women we deserve to walk home without fear. But I feel today should have been about remembering Sarah. Just my thoughts.

Hope I’m okay to share this. A beautifully written blog by one of Sarah’s friends

This is not what Sarah would have wanted

What a great ,well written letter.It should be on the front page of every paper. I was getting very sad that the media seemed to be focussing on this vigil rather than Sarah.

I totally agree with the sentiments written.

Last edited:
Hello again everyone - just catching up on Todays news I am guessing the report from the courtroom today was published by mistake as nothing should be reported on now until the Trial.

Mistake? No. It is still online, and if a 'mistake' had been made, it would have been removed, like with the Irish Sun moving in with the body found news.

More likely getting stressed about getting caught. Or planning a mental health defence - better a life in a secure hospital than being an ex cop in a category A prison

Call me cynical but I don't think anybody that's capable of doing that harm to any human being would care that much about harming another one.

I’m inclined to agree with what you have said. I will add that I wonder if he merely wanted to be removed from the extra scrutiny of being a fire arms cop.

but WC hasn’t been charged with sexual assault....making me think he’s destroyed his DNA somehow.

But true we will have to wait until the trial to find out more.
WC was charged with what could be legally supported on Friday. I'm sure more is to come -- SE has only recently been identified and no idea on the completion of her post mortem, toxicology, etc. It's a slow process whether we like it or not. :(

Re other house further up, They do seem after a while to just come out the back into field so I don't believe it's of special interest at all, isn't frequented, looked like higher up policemen, tbh to walk right round to the other entrances would be a pain on a continuous basis x

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

I'm a little confused. So he clocks on 7pm March 2nd for a 12 hour shift. Meaning his shift finished 7am March 3rd. Sarah's disappears at approx 9.30pm March 3rd. So what was he even doing in the area? His shift finished 14.5 hours earlier, and he wasn't due in for another shift until March 8th?
Maybe he didn't tell his wife he had leave booked in. He finished work at 7am, slept all day then left at his usual time that evening telling his wife he was going to work. He'd have all night to do whatever he wanted without her being suspicious. MOO

Last edited:
Builder's bag? After googling it, I'm just horrified - I mean, the whole case is terrible for her family, but to put her body in such an awful thing?

A few years back, my friend's sister's husband murdered her and put her body in a suitcase. At least it wasn't a cheap old builder's bag?

What a blatant disregard for SE's life. I just... why do these killers see their victims as garbage? I just...
What a thing to say!

Interesting. Do they reckon he might have brought her to the house or maybe sussing out if they actually knew each other..
And they were interested in a property a few doors down too you'd said.. Is that a derelict house? Could he have left her there on the night he kidnapped her I wonder?

Now this is interesting. I get the impression they are trying to make sure that the defence can’t say that they new each other and thats why her DNA was around. Double check that there isn’t a Neighbor that’s all of a sudden saying SE was banging his door down demanding to speak to his wife. I’m curious about that house now though.

But it doesnt make any sense that you would ask someone to call a breakdown service then offer them a list home and get them into the car before the breakdown service had arrived. why would anyone get in the car in that situation?
This may be naive of me but I also don't think she would have given him her phone - why not just call herself? And I think even then, if she did not know him especially, she would have had time to run away as she would have presumably noticed that he was turning her phone off or doing something dodgy to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz