Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever method he chose to abduct Sarah whether by coercion or force there would be extremely high risks in this location in London. That makes this case so strange. Why would a serving officer take such extreme risks of being sighted or caught out, unless he really didn’t care about being found out

There’s potential that it was never meant to escalate the way that it did so he hadn’t factored in the extra risk into his initial intentions.
On the other hand, someone who is willing to take the life of another must have an ego and a heightened sense of self worth. Perhaps pure arrogance was his downfall.

Re other house further up, They do seem after a while to just come out the back into field so I don't believe it's of special interest at all, isn't frequented, looked like higher up policemen, tbh to walk right round to the other entrances would be a pain on a continuous basis x

Did they ask you about a white Astra and have you ever seen a white Astra?

Mistake? No. It is still online, and if a 'mistake' had been made, it would have been removed, like with the Irish Sun moving in with the body found news.
The press is allowed to report court proceedings in the UK.

The vigil looked so poignant and peaceful earlier on. Now I worry that it’s turning into a politicised agenda. Yes, as women we deserve to walk home without fear. But I feel today should have been about remembering Sarah. Just my thoughts.

Hope I’m okay to share this. A beautifully written blog by one of Sarah’s friends

This is not what Sarah would have wanted

Thank you for finding and sharing this. An exceptionally considered thought given the circumstances, and a beautiful tribute to Sarah in its own right.

Last edited:
Could be possible but then there would be a potential murder weapon, which could explain the extensive searches of house, woodland, fields behind house etc.

It doesn’t come without risk of leaving DNA behind in the form of blood on the pavement and isn’t guaranteed to work first time. That increases the likelihood that someone could potentially hear or see.

JMO

since the start of this and seeing photos of WC I have had the suspicion that he could have easily performed a “choke out” on a woman. He clearly has a lot of upper body strength. He is possibly trained in hand to hand combat in either this or one of his previous armed roles. Just guesswork from me. I’ve taken women’s self defence classes and it’s a hard one to get out of even when you know it’s coming so if he approached her from behind he could have done this very quickly and quietly leaving no weapon and no traces of DNA in the street.

Here is a live feed to the vigil in Clapham Common. They've just arrested a few women on the bandstand, I think I heard an officer say 4 arrests. Lots of shouts of "shame on you". One of the arrested was also telling the police they should have arrested WC after the flashing incident, and not only after a murder.

Re builders bag, just to add that there was/is still a builders bag on his drive, its blocked from view, but it would now be left of portaloo front view of house. It was still there when they took cars when they put portaloo there and when fence went up. They could have removed it since of course but nothing noticed here x

Hope I’m okay to share this. A beautifully written blog by one of Sarah’s friends

This is not what Sarah would have wanted

Wow, thanks for posting this, made me cry. I felt this part was really important to remember:

Her abduction and murder is not, in my opinion, a symptom of a sexist, dangerous society. When something awful like this happens there is a rush to look for reasons and apportion blame. If the suspect police officer in custody is eventually tried and found guilty of her murder, then I will hold him alone responsible. I will not be blaming ‘men’ or ‘the police’ for the actions of one individual. There will always be the odd psychopath out there – male or female – and there can be no accounting for that fact.

That is so out of date the majority of posters are no longer with us (in a not posting kinda way, not in a dead kinda way)

*Raises Hand*
I'm still here and following this thread, lol!
I tend not to post much unless I can add or am asked something within my own area of expertise.

But what a sad case this is.

But it doesnt make any sense that you would ask someone to call a breakdown service then offer them a list home and get them into the car before the breakdown service had arrived. why would anyone get in the car in that situation?

Could he have stopped and asked her for directions, pretending he was lost?

JMO

since the start of this and seeing photos of WC I have had the suspicion that he could have easily performed a “choke out” on a woman. He clearly has a lot of upper body strength. He is possibly trained in hand to hand combat in either this or one of his previous armed roles. Just guesswork from me. I’ve taken women’s self defence classes and it’s a hard one to get out of even when you know it’s coming so if he approached her from behind he could have done this very quickly and quietly leaving no weapon and no traces of DNA in the street.
Yeah, I’ve said on another post that I wouldn’t be surprised if strangulation was cause of death. Definitely possible for someone of his size and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz