Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a live feed to the vigil in Clapham Common. They've just arrested a few women on the bandstand, I think I heard an officer say 4 arrests. Lots of shouts of "shame on you". One of the arrested was also telling the police they should have arrested WC after the flashing incident, and not only after a murder.

Oh that is totally shameful. That is not what that event should have been. Sarah deserved to have her memory honoured and respected. I’m disgusted.

I think it is far, far more likely that he took her to the old garage than the house.

I think LE is just being very thorough and looking for trace evidence
Yes I think this is more likely too. I would think they would be combing bedroom especially for any trace DNA as he would have come home changed clothes, showered etc and perhaps they are hoping that some evidence of an interaction with Sarah might be found.

Sarah Everard latest: Accused killer remanded in custody

13 March 2021

[..]

Couzens arrived at the central London court at 10am in a large blue police van, stepping into the dock around 10.30am.

He wore a grey tracksuit and appeared to have a red wound on the top of his forehead.

Couzens spoke only to confirm his name and personal details, sitting between two plain clothes officers in the dock.

The court heard the officer is accused of kidnapping Ms Everard in the Poynders Road area of Clapham.

Chief Magistrate Paul Goldspring remanded Couzens in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on March 16.

Addressing the defendant, Mr Goldspring said: “Mr Couzens, I am sending your case to the crown court sitting at the Central Criminal Court, what you might know as the Old Bailey.

“You will appear there for your first appearance on the 16th of March.

[..]

“I don’t have the power to consider the question of bail. That will be considered should you wish to make an application to the court on the 16th of March.

“You are therefore remanded in custody until that date, both charges having been sent to the crown court.”

The Metropolitan Police previously said Couzens joined the force in 2018, most recently serving in the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command, an armed unit responsible for guarding the Parliamentary estate and embassies in London.

His main job was uniformed patrol of diplomatic buildings, and Scotland Yard said he was not on duty at the time of Ms Everard’s disappearance.

Would he be being allowed an evening phonecall with his kids? Triggering him? Speculation.

That, and the reality of losing your freedoms, can't go out for a walk, have a smoke, jump on your laptop/phone, whatever small things in life you do and take for granted.
It doesn't for one minute make what he has done ok, but his reality is probably starting to smack him in the face.
He has obviously never been inside, essentially half way through his life, had a tonne of privileges including being one of the few people in the UK to work with guns, probably had great mates at work, and the reality of everyone now knowing what his deepest, darkest secrets are and not being able to speak to them, see what they say, he is an a$$hole, but it must be tough.
I struggle on a flight from the UK to Aus, never mind what the cold reality of cells would be like.
They're probably delivering him the newspaper with his breakfast (I hope), and he is now living in hell on earth.
Harming himself is the only control he has left.

Yes I think this is more likely too. I would think they would be combing bedroom especially for any trace DNA as he would have come home changed clothes, showered etc and perhaps they are hoping that some evidence of an interaction with Sarah might be found.

Possibly why the wife was arrested, as either she suspected or knew when he came home and started doing this, and then failed to report her suspicions/knowledge.

Surely not though? With his wife and children at home? I’m veering towards just ensuring they can 100% eliminate that possibility.
Yeah I can’t see the wife being ok with him keeping her in the house for 2 days and if she did then I doubt she would be released on bail!

Unless he could have kept her in the garage, not alive but could he have drove her into the garage after he had killed her and kept her body there for a couple days?

@LeopardLeotard is the garage big enough to drive a car into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?