Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've got access to a door like in the front seat and you're not restrained surely you've got to be considering jumping out even if he's going at speed?

I refer you back to the Joseph McCann case. Broad Daylight, Rapist in the car for 4.5 hours, victim shown a knife and told he had killed someone. You could ask the same question there about why she didn't try to get out, I think it's pretty obvious....that as well as locked doors!

I agree. I don’t think she would voluntarily get in the car as her family stated. She has also been travelling in the past so I’m guessing she would be pretty savvy in regards to strangers. JMO of course.

I've been travelling in the past, would also class myself as pretty savvy in regards to strangers. I wouldn't always trust the police and would definitely question something if I thought it wasn't right and know that I have a right to do this. However, I've thought about this quite a lot as I live in Clapham and my family asked me if I would have got into the car. My honest answer is yes, I would. In certain circumstances I would have voluntarily got into the car.....for example if someone stopped me and said they were an off duty police officer/plain clothes police officer, showed me their badge and said they'd been watching a man who's been following me for the last 10 minutes, I needed to get out of the area quickly, don't look, don't make it obvious as he's dangerous. I would go, I would be too busy thinking about the person following me to contemplate that a police officer was possibly trying to abduct me.

Equally if they said there's someone on the street with a gun/knife we need to get out of the area, I would consider it too. An astra could be an under cover police car, the SEAT is obvious that it's not. I would question the SEAT but probably not the astra.

Once you're in the car with child locks, it wouldn't be that hard to be restrained, with handcuffs for example. JMO.

Divers 'targeting one specific spot'
Divers have entered the River Stour, according to reports on the ground in Sandwich.

0_Diverjfif.jpg

Our reporter says they appear to be targeting one specific spot in the middle of the river, rather than starting from one end and working down as you might expect.

Divers arrive as Sarah Everard search continues in several locations - live

I refer you back to the Joseph McCann case. Broad Daylight, Rapist in the car for 4.5 hours, victim shown a knife and told he had killed someone. You could ask the same question there about why she didn't try to get out, I think it's pretty obvious....that as well as locked doors!

I guess it's one of those things that is easier to think about rationally after the event. But odds are he's had to slow down for lights, for roundabouts, for junctions etc which would probably still have had some traffic at that time (assuming they've come straight from London.) I'm fairly sure a driver can't keep a front seat passenger "locked" in and only the back doors. I just think it's one of the options that makes the least sense based on what we know.

Divers 'targeting one specific spot'
Divers have entered the River Stour, according to reports on the ground in Sandwich.

0_Diverjfif.jpg

Our reporter says they appear to be targeting one specific spot in the middle of the river, rather than starting from one end and working down as you might expect.

Divers arrive as Sarah Everard search continues in several locations - live

This makes me wonder if he has confessed as how else would they find such a random spot straight away?

I've been travelling in the past, would also class myself as pretty savvy in regards to strangers. I wouldn't always trust the police and would definitely question something if I thought it wasn't right and know that I have a right to do this. However, I've thought about this quite a lot as I live in Clapham and my family asked me if I would have got into the car. My honest answer is yes, I would. In certain circumstances I would have voluntarily got into the car.....for example if someone stopped me and said they were an off duty police officer/plain clothes police officer, showed me their badge and said they'd been watching a man who's been following me for the last 10 minutes, I needed to get out of the area quickly, don't look, don't make it obvious as he's dangerous. I would go, I would be too busy thinking about the person following me to contemplate that a police officer was possibly trying to abduct me.

Equally if they said there's someone on the street with a gun/knife we need to get out of the area, I would consider it too. An astra could be an under cover police car, the SEAT is obvious that it's not. I would question the SEAT but probably not the astra.

Once you're in the car with child locks, it wouldn't be that hard to be restrained, with handcuffs for example. JMO.

I probably would get in the car of a policeman told me I was being followed...if he hyped it up enough I would probably panic

Hi everyone :)

I’m new, but I’ve been lurking for this entire thread and have read almost every post! Here are my thoughts, all MOO of course.
  • Accused has spiralled very quickly - stress, injury/illness, a particular event, who knows.
  • Accused planned to take someone (hence he hired the car - an ill-conceived ploy to cover his tracks)
  • He’d been driving around some time, perhaps much of the evening (I am going on the Court version of his work pattern)
  • I think he ‘settled’ for a less than perfect location, because he was getting frustrated and impatient, and SE was otherwise perfect (that’s horrible to say)
  • I think he pulled in ahead of her, and put his hazards on (First bus captures car with hazards on). I think he got her attention by talking out through the window (some kind of police story likely)
  • After a few seconds (minute max), I speculate he lent over the passenger seat and opened the door (you know how you can do that, but once you’ve pushed it open, you won’t be able to reach to close it again), and asked or ordered her to get in
  • She refused, or questioned it, or freaked out, stepped back - she didn’t get in
  • He got out of the car (both doors now open), and joined her on the pavement (two figures seen on Poynders Road
  • Now, importantly 3 MINUTES (which is a long time in this situation), passes before another bus films the car with both doors open)
  • I speculate accused ends up chasing SE into Poynders Court (either the building itself, carpark etc - explains LE forensic activity) where SE was obviously looking for help. Of course alas there was none. Accused incapacitates her.
  • Accused waits to see a gap in the traffic, another minute or two passes, and the second bus catches the car with both front doors open
  • When it’s quiet, accused bundles here into the car
It’s so horrible, but it’s the only way the parts of the jigsaw we have fit together, MOO of course

Yes. I have faced indecent exposure several times in my life. The most recent time was on the tube pre-covid. A man who looked like any other middle-aged family man had completely exposed himself to me, direct eye contact, and was, for a lack of better words, having a full-on wank on the train. This was only at about 7pm and there were plenty of people on the train. Nobody did anything. I froze and in a daze of fear and panic got off the tube early and sprinted home, looking over my shoulder the entire time.

Horrible isn't it? I've had similar incidents. The most recent incident was in a pub full of people and you just don't know how to react, you think you will know what to do but when it happens you end up feeling you should have acted differently even though they are the ones carrying it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz