Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devon and Cornwall Divers in Sandwich. Courtesy / Credit to Photographer.View attachment 288874

And who is the tog? Needs to be a link representing MSM, unless you took picture yourself, otherwise not allowed.

This appears another from the outlet you posted earlier and which is NOT MSM. Please delete to avoid mod doing.

Continued Activity near Ashford. From Kent Online.

Police still searching woods where Sarah's body was found

''Police are continuing to search woodland behind an abandoned leisure complex where the body of Sarah Everard was found inside a large builder’s bag.

Eight Metropolitan Police vans are parked in Fridd Lane close to the once-popular Great Chart Golf and Leisure Complex near Ashford, which has been at the centre of the murder probe since Wednesday morning.''

I think if they really thought that was evidence related to Sarah it would be in a brown bag not held for the world's press to photograph.
Perhaps they want to distract the press and local residents from other areas they are searching.

Have you not seen the gold necklace she is wearing on her Twitter photo ?

Yip, this is the part that doesn’t make sense, if it was me I’d be kicking, banging, screaming... unless knocked unconscious but someone before said even if she was knocked unconscious it would only be for a few mins. But if she wasn’t in the boot and she was in the front or back seat, again why would she not scream and bang on the windows?

Editing to ask - how long would it take to get out of London, to get away from traffic lights and necessary stops, before you are on the motorway?
What is "in the boot"? Is this the trunk of the car?

Nice theory.
I'd like to add here (not replying to your post necessarily) that many seem to assuming that the accused took SE alive, from Poynders Road.

IMO That may not be the case.

This is highly likely sexual in nature with the indecent exposure days before . So what would he achieve in killing her before she is even in the car?

I don’t even want to think about what he did to her in the hours he had available to him but he would of had a agenda when he snatched her and killing her wouldn’t of been first on his list as horrific as that sounds.

imo

I think it's time for me to take a break from this forum until the court proceedings. I think things have gone a bit too far when we're saying 'from what I know about Sarah, this is not her chain.' We've all been quite absorbed by the case over the past couple of weeks but I think it's important for us to step away when it all gets a bit too much.

I popped down to Clapham Common yesterday to pay my respects to Sarah and other victims of similar crimes. I hope everyone stays safe and well.

This might be of interest, as many seem to have heard of 'fight or flight' but not the other natural responses you can have to violence.

'Fight or flight' response | Rape Crisis England & Wales

"'Fight or flight' response

The 'fight or flight' response is how people sometimes refer to our body's automatic reactions to fear. There are actually 5 of these common responses, including 'freeze', 'flop' and 'friend', as well as 'fight' or 'flight'.
The freeze, flop, friend, fight or flight reactions are immediate, automatic and instinctive responses to fear. Understanding them a little might help you make sense of your experiences and feelings.

• Fight: physically fighting, pushing, struggling, and fighting verbally e.g. saying 'no'.
  • Flight: putting distance between you and danger, including running, hiding or backing away.
  • Freeze: going tense, still and silent. This is a common reaction to rape and sexual violence. Freezing is not giving consent, it is an instinctive survival response. Animals often freeze to avoid fights and potential further harm, or to 'play dead' and so avoid being seen and eaten by predators.
  • Flop: similar to freezing, except your muscles become loose and your body goes floppy. This is an automatic reaction that can reduce the physical pain of what's happening to you. Your mind can also shut down to protect itself.
  • Friend: calling for a 'friend' or bystander for help, for example by shouting or screaming, and/or 'befriending' the person who is dangerous, for example by placating, negotiating, bribing or pleading with them. Again, this is not you giving your attacker consent, it is an instinctive survival mechanism.
  • "

Yes. What's more, I have vasovagal syncope as does much of my family. "Vasovagal syncope (vay-zoh-VAY-gul SING-kuh-pee) occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope. The vasovagal syncope trigger causes your heart rate and blood pressure to drop suddenly." Completely just an additional observation and MOO. Definitely not saying she had this, but it's quite common and has nearly knocked me out (and has knocked family members out) several times for much less.

Vasovagal syncope - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
www.mayoclinic.org › symptoms-causes › syc-20350527

Photos from Sandwich from the air. Credit and courtesy of @UKNIP247
One example attached. View attachment 288861
Thank you x
Continued Activity near Ashford. From Kent Online.

''Police are continuing to search woodland behind an abandoned leisure complex where the body of Sarah Everard was found inside a large builder’s bag.

Eight Metropolitan Police vans are parked in Fridd Lane close to the once-popular Great Chart Golf and Leisure Complex near Ashford, which has been at the centre of the murder probe since Wednesday morning.''

Wow so that's still a lot of Police there !

Yes. I have faced indecent exposure several times in my life. The most recent time was on the tube pre-covid. A man who looked like any other middle-aged family man had completely exposed himself to me, direct eye contact, and was, for a lack of better words, having a full-on wank on the train. This was only at about 7pm and there were plenty of people on the train. Nobody did anything. I froze and in a daze of fear and panic got off the tube early and sprinted home, looking over my shoulder the entire time.

Ditto. I’d like to say I’ve only experienced it once or never kmt. One guy hid in the swimming pool changing room on ladies night and was pleasuring himself. There was about 5 of us that caught him and we all froze at first. When someone else noticed and called staff he ran off.

If they thought it could be Sarah's and needs identifying by her friends or family they would not be sticking a photo of it in the Daily Mail of it being found.

Good point!

It is all controlled via sluice gates which are rarely opened. Causes a lot of issues for the fishermen particularly in the summer.

The Delf flows into Sandwich from a series of springs in the Lydden Valley behind the town of Deal. Some sections are underground now but there are stretches, such as the L-shaped section here, that are open at street level.
The name ‘Delf’ sounds Dutch but it is actually from Old English for ‘ditch’ or ‘dig’. The Delf is not a natural stream; it was diverted by locals in the twelfth century. The water for this innovative system came from marshland outside the town walls.
The Delf was intended to supply the town with clean water but, despite strict laws to maintain it, the results were mixed. Animals got into the water, while beyond Horse Pond Sluice blacksmiths, butchers and tanners used the Delf for their work. The stream was also used to dispose of all kinds of waste.
The Delf waterway at Horse Pond Sluice (top) and alongside New Street Rory Walsh © RGS-IBG Discovering Britain
As a result waterborne diseases were a constant problem in Sandwich. Even so the Delf was used for drinking water until the end of the nineteenth century.”

http://www.open-sandwich.co.uk/places_to_visit/images/sandwich-walk.pdf

Would a sluice gate normally have a cleanout?

The land where the open Delft runs is shallow and there are homes and businesses that could easily be flooded of there is debris in the sluice that backs up the stream flow into the residential and commercial area.

It's a fair distance to the river from the New St Bridge and I would have thought there would be a cleanout installed between New St and where it empties into the River Stour.

I would imagine you would want experienced divers to enter the cleanout or where the Delft enters the river.

Yes I hope so too. For years it was always seen as a bit of a thing to joke about, or if you were a young girl you didn't even report it as it all just felt 'weird' and like you'd be the one in trouble. I saw an IE incident on my 1st day of secondary school happen to a girl at the bus stop, there were numerous assaults and weird incidents in the town I lived, really that's a large number of men that thought these things were OK or may have done worse.
Yes, it's sadly laughed off and that is always my knee-jerk reaction is to try and make light of it despite the deep trauma. More must be done, especially if it appears to be an act from which perpetrators "graduate" from and go on to commit even more severe crimes.

If you're referring to the Great Stour near the Great Chart Golf and Leisure Centre then that's not a river at that point, it's a small stream. You literally can walk through without getting your knees wet.

Interesting, it looks quite wide on Google Maps in places

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 117
Have you not seen the gold necklace she is wearing on her Twitter photo ?

I do not think the police would be showing a piece of vital evidence to the general public. I also think they would show much more sensitivity towards her friends and family. They would not be showing a piece of jewellery which could possibly be their daughter's.

Police back in Ashford Monday

Police are continuing to search woodland behind an abandoned leisure complex where the body of Sarah Everard was found inside a large builder’s bag.

Eight Metropolitan Police vans are parked in Fridd Lane close to the once-popular Great Chart Golf and Leisure Complex near Ashford, which has been at the centre of the murder probe since Wednesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member