UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case has a massive public presence now. Probably most cases wouldn't have these resources available but I think for the police the only thing worse than having one of your officers involved is having one involved but you're unable to prosecute. They'll be desperate.

The weather forecast is pretty awful - they'll be wanting to get as much as possible done before the next storm bands come over

Ah my bad, trying to catch up and missed the timestamp
I didn't notice anything for 4th at 22.00 but if you go back to 3rd at 22.00 that's where it is, can see someone in front moving about and what looks like someone at passenger side window, now it could be somebody with a dog in the back sticking head out window but you never know

So from looking at WC history and lifestyle, although on first glance he doesn't appear to be a "loner" and tick the stereotypical boxes, looking closer at his career history could suggest otherwise. After stopping being a mechanic he went on to guard Nuclear Plants, then went on to guard Parliament Buildings for 10 years. Looking after buildings, not people. Both jobs would be quite isolated, not much work colleague interaction or community spirit. Just standing at doorways or walking around buildings on his own. Mixed in with two hour solo commutes each way. Not sure quite what i'm even suggesting, but maybe WC could have been more of the "lone weirdo" than we originally thought, than the "family man" pictures we've seen and found of him so far.
Agreed.

hoping this crime doesn’t spur on copycat crimes with men realising how compliant many are and all they need to do is flash some badge they can buy on eBay for a victim to get in their Volvo...

That sounds like victim blaming. Most people would not feel comfortable challenging what appears to be police.
link here: https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4
However, car does not look the same as the ones from yesterday in Kent

That clip says it is from Lordship Lane (which is in East Dulwich in SE London).

I second that loudly! You are very, very appreciated here @Angleterre. I do not know what happened, but i always, always, always appreciate your posts and your knowledge. Whatever it was, let it go. You are very valued here!
Thank you. That’s so very kind of you, I appreciate it x

You’re supposed to check your uniform in but some don’t. Some for example may say they lost their hat and get a new one ordered, and they have kept the hat all along. In any case it’s normally just a locker and who is checking the contents of the lockers on a daily basis.

IMO he would not have parked on the street and caused a blockage where he will be easy to catch on camera. He is more likely to have parked in the estate told her to come with him to sit in the car while he writes her ticket for breaking lockdown etc.

And I think it’s highly unlikely he’s bought lye or similar just because of the evidential trail it will leave. If where he’s gone has burnt out cars, it’s clear to me what he’s done with her body.

Regarding this CCTV clip, I’m telling you it’s the reflection of the bus. If you drag the playhead back and forward at that moment it is exactly in sync with it. It may well be him, but there is no way someone is coming out of the window IMO.

I agree I think it would be very unlikely based on offender behaviour that they would believe she was alive.

It’s more operationally that as he was living with a co accused, which brings in the possibility of the home location being a potential abduction site, or if they saw him visiting the deralict family garage, the operational pressures of even a 1% chance she could be being held alive would be too much for them not to act.

So I think it was genuinely they found evidence on the Monday or Tuesday and moved immediately to apprehend then. That also fits with the possibility it was a bus cam that would take longer to review then CCTV and why they maybe went down a rabbit hole over the weekend searching Clapham Common. I doubt they would have still been focussing there if they suspected a man who had driven back to Kent that evening.[/
Just a reminder that you should have Verified Insider status to be posting as a qualified practitioner . Otherwise anyone could be posting information under the guide of being an expert .

my apologies, I didn’t realise that my posts qualified as information only available to a qualified practitioner. As I am unwilling to provide my personal information due to my professional role & research I am going to opt not to verify myself. I will also cease posting as I understand that’s what is falling foul of the rule.

JMO

But I think the home security camera had picked SE walking past Poynders or even WC car going past and then going back again. The London Bus CCTV camera had captured WC and the car. Something has happened in that time frame.
WC is obviously a built/ larger (animal) so my guess is that he managed to put his hand over her mouth or even possibly injured her whilst she struggled, deeming her unconscious- hence he could move her into his car. Maybe he could have tied her up, where she couldn't really move and the child lock was on in the car, so even more of a chance of not getting away. I don't like to think of what would've happened when getting towards the countryside.

This may be his first murder possibly...He's got rid of SE and then come back home to see how he can get rid of the evidence. He may have lied to the wife- EC, by saying something along the lines of hit and run etc and she's scared that he'll be taken away/ arrested, so has said she'll help, or that he's forced her to. EC works in a lab- chemicals (lye) available which she's got for him, if she has been going to work during lockdown.
He may have chemicals at home (lye) as he's a former mechanic and maybe this helps to get rid of some grease for work that he does in his garage etc, so he's used this...
If the story is true of an ambulance coming over to their house- maybe it was because he's burnt himself with the lye or whatever. And this has raised further suspicions with the ambulance service. Maybe he got hurt in a struggle and has waited a while before calling the ambulance.

At the end of all this, I really really feel sorry for the poor children (maybe even EC, depending on how much she's involved and how he may have been during the relationship). I don't understand how anyone can do this, let alone a father himself of a young daughter. Surely, it would cross your mind that what if this were to happen to her, he wouldn't like to be in this situation as he family are. But he's a monster so. I pray his kids lead a normal life and will not be affected by this.
This is just my opinion to what may have happened. I don't think he will ever confess.
I hope SE can be found, I hope by some miracle she would be alive, but seems less likely. The body found may be hers. Whosever it is RIP.

Yesterday there was shared photofit of someone 'similar looking' to the POI here who had tricked a woman to look in his car to help a sick child, then allegedly she was pushed into the car and then assaulted.

It's actually the footage from 3rd March at 22:00 that has that car though, with the moving driver and person in the back. I just went through myself and looked. The footage from the 4th at that time is timestamped 22:01 and shows moving traffic.

Just watched and agree it looks a bit iffy but so difficult to tell with shadows and lighting and things.

If it was related maybe it would have been pulled by now though.

Here's a zoomed in version of the video. IMO I can't confirm it being a head, but also couldn't say it wasn't. There is also something going on optically with the wing mirror on the left hand of the video. Looks like movement but it must be something happening optically, reflection or limitations of the recording device.

Attachments

• InShot_20210311_114438095.mp4
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
So I don't want people to jump on me here. It's not my intention to offend. But looking at another forum I am a member of, Tulse Hill is a well known area to pick up street sex workers. It is possible WC could have been in the area for that purpose.

Edit- I am NOT implying anything about the victim here. Only the suspect.

If lye was used to disintegrate, is it possible Sarah’s phone was also placed into this chemical? So much info yesterday, forgive me but I think I remember a few of Sarah’s items are missing. I forget what they are. There must have been enough residual remains and or personal belongings at the find scene to notify Sarah’s parents before official coroner determination of identification. Would lye completely dissolve dentures, metal fillings or jewelry?
Response from my partner who is a chemist:

Jewellery, no. If was made of any noble metal it might discolour it but not dissolve. Gold, platinum, silver etc.

Metal fillings maybe. Depends what they're made of. Mercury/aluminium amalgams probably would. Not sure what they use these days. Same for dentures. Ceramics are pretty resistant to bases, but I don't know exactly what they're made of. Some would dissolve, some wouldn't.

Yesterday there was shared photofit of someone 'similar looking' to the POI here who had tricked a woman to look in his car to help a sick child, then allegedly she was pushed into the car and then assaulted.

He pleasured himself in front of her in the back of the van, then released her.

That sounds like victim blaming. Most people would not feel comfortable challenging what appears to be police.

That clip says it is from Lordship Lane (which is in East Dulwich in SE London).

yes, he would be on the way out of London by then, not still in Clapham. The South Circular does seem to join Lordship Lane (I had the same query myself so had a look at google maps - but do not know if it would have been his likely route as am not local)

While it might not be anything, I think it should be reported. Zoomed in, there is clearly movement from the driver and what looks like to me (jmo) a head with hair flying in the wind (from the info we have, SE had her hair down).

It could be bad luck that other drivers didn’t notice. It’s such an unlikely situation that even if you heard someone screaming it wouldn’t be unusual to jump to the conclusion that someone has had a bit too much to drink. Plus people have the windows up and might be listening to music or on a call. Just speculation.

Could anyone confirm if they have reported it?
Re: the video clip.

I'm agreeing. I just watched the clip a few times, there is shaky movement in the front drivers seat and someone in the right of the back seat IMO (that what my eyes are seeing). It may be nothing, totally an innocent party but it could be a piece of the puzzle they need. It needs to be reported. Just my opinion. Thank you everyone for doing ye're best to get justice for Sarah.

Here's a zoomed in version of the video. IMO I can't confirm it being a head, but also couldn't say it wasn't. There is also something going on optically with the wing mirror on the left hand of the video. Looks like movement but it must be something happening optically, reflection or limitations of the recording device.
the thing going on optically with the wing mirror is the indicator, no?

I think the wing mirror is the right hand indicator flashing on and off, maybe...? (Or is that not at all what you meant...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member