UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One possible and admittedly speculative idea is that WC may have a further digital footprint in the pick up artist community. We know what PUAs think of women and what they think of Eastern Europe and Eastern European women, look at RooshV and some of the absolute creeps on those forums. They were/are known to frequent Ukraine and other Post Soviet cities to prey on easily influenced and often desperate and impoverished women due to their increased clout, relative wealth and 'Western' positions of power (for want of a better term) where they would push their luck.

WC clearly has a predatory and negative attitude towards women and a Ukranian wife and the general concensus on here is that predators slowly escalate their vile acts, starting out more mildly, perhaps merely being forceful and coercive with women, but not outright sexually assaulting or worse. Is it possible that he started out on PUA forums many years ago?

His wife graduated uni abroad, seems very intelligent from the employment she’s had. I don’t think she fits the desperate impoverished damsel in distress.

To protect the family until the time was right for announcement. My thoughts also with the family tonight - devastating.

Going back a couple of pages. Is it likely that WC would drive a living kidnapped person all the way to Kent? Although possibly unconscious. On arrival home he would have a problem in that respect - if SE was not alive. And needed his wife to help - clean the car?

I can't see he would burn a hire care that had been hired out in his name and could be traced to him. But if there was a hire car, what happened to it? Yet to be found? Cleaned out to be returned?

<modsnip: The found remains have not been publicly and official identified>

Where the forensics are working, there is a house on the corner and the site is gated so I guess he must have had access to the area / know the land owners otherwise he may have been caught trespassing. The burnt out car at the site was an older dumped vehicle (Ford Ka) so probably not the rental?
Shows how pre-meditated it was with the planning, locations, vehicles, etc..

He could have gone into the woods down the road to the side and wouldn't be visible to the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew finally caught up, wow this thread moves fast !
One thing puzzling me , does anyone know the reasons why the press would have an embargo with the info about the body ? It seems it was mentioned in one paper then quickly deleted and not mentioned in any others for quite a while?

It’s usually so they have time to tell the family first. Quite common practice in the UK. But equally I think it was fairly clear they had found something when they sent the search teams home and the forensics arrive so it could have been an eager journalist jumping the gun and writing something speculative to save time when an announcement was made and then publishing by mistake.

Thread is closed again.

Sorry that it has come to this, but the next member to post about Snapchat will received a 1 week Time Out from Websleuths. No exceptions.

Check back in 1 hour. During this time, ALL members need to read and understand The Rules that you agreed to upon registering with Websleuths. Most importantly:

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

The Rules: Etiquette & Information

Now that everyone has The Rules down pat ;) ... thread is open again.

Please post respectfully and responsibly in accordance with Websleuths TOS (aka The Rules). It is those rules that has kept Websleuths the most credible crime sleuthing site on the internet for many years, as opposed to being one of those rag-mag type of sites where anything goes. I say this respectfully with no negative intent, but if Websleuths rules are not to your liking, there are other sites where you can say everything and anything, and post unfettered. WS is not that site.

If there is something that is not clear in TOS, please private message a Mod or Admin and we will be glad to clarify.

His wife graduated uni abroad, seems very intelligent from the employment she’s had. I don’t think she fits the desperate impoverished damsel in distress.

Fair response, though I’m not really talking in any specific regards to his wife. My point more broadly was the link to Ukraine in the first place. I'm wondering if there was a possibility that he could be identified in any PUA forum posts, it was just a speculative suggestion. Many PUA weirdos who are perverts and misogynistic creeps treat Kiev and Eastern Europe like Mecca; a necessary pilgrimage. It just seems interesting to me that a sexual predator and murder suspect has links to Ukraine, given that I've seen PUAs and their disgusting attitude towards women and a near obsession with Ukraine. He may well have met his wife in the Ukraine or indeed, or he may well have met her in the UK, it’s just a suggestion.

I'm hoping his past can be investigated regarding his interactions with women, so that a clear picture of escalating events can be establish, damning him and destroying any defence he tries to establish in the long term of a spotless career, good character or family man image. That and to gain justice to others. Somebody did make a fair point against the above however, which is that the level of background checks for him to have worked senior police roles with officials and on nuclear facilities, implies an immaculate record, both online and psychologically.

Also, I hope as part of a broader picture, that events get taken more seriously earlier on, just like what was missing with the Libby Squire case.

PUA forums are a breeding ground for sexist, abusive and manipulative ideas in regards to women. I’m not saying all PUAs are suspect rapists and murderers, but these PUA forums are certainly a logical first step on the ladder of escalating events, and an outlet for any predatory and deviant attitudes or behaviours and certainly a gateway. See Elliot Rodger.

<modsnip: Please do not discuss moderation or removed posts on the thread>

Last edited by a moderator:
After mile long chase on foot the car sped off in the direction of the place Sarah was found.

I don't know how these two things can be put together considering the massive distance between where the abduction occured and where a body has been found (and where the arrests have been made). At best, this person on twitter can say that the car left the road in a south-east direction but surely can't be more specific than that? It's a leap to then link this to where a body has been found.

Despite my own feelings about the case, I must say I was a little surprised by the Chief Commissioner's forthrightness, having regard to presumption of innocence and all that. What do others think?

JMO

I think a lot of what’s in the media will jeopardise a fair trial but I also think she was angry and worried and probably felt betrayed that one of her own would do this. I’m sure she’s also concerned that the Met might never recover from this. There’s already a tense relationship between them and the communities in London and no one has ever forgotten Stephen Lawrence and the effect he had on London policing. I think this may have a lasting damaging effect on their reputation which may end up being Cressida Dick’s legacy.

Despite my own feelings about the case, I must say I was a little surprised by the Chief Commissioner's forthrightness, having regard to presumption of innocence and all that. What do others think?

JMO

I agree, but I felt it was about PR - given that people are angry and scared and it's important to be clear that's being taken seriously and there'll be no closing of ranks or preferential treatment of 'one of their own'. A weight of evidence too, we must probably assume. JMO

JMO
I guess technically everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but the police would have far more information on the suspects and potential crimes than would be shared with the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27