UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Fitbit or other personal health tracker

Would it be possible for LE to download the data from a Fitbit or other such device without having her phone?

I remember one case where the Fitbit heart rate for a missing woman timed exactly when she was assaulted as her heart rate suddenly increased.

Do we know if he had a fitness tracker?

I would be interested to know if he wore one too. Great question. Fitness trackers not only track heart rates but also gps.

I don't really think so.

I think it's more likely that there are animal remains near the area (dumping of dead sheep) and that is making it more difficult to evaluate if there are multiple human remains or just one human and multiple animals.

I also think it's likely he removed all her clothing.

I tend to agree, I think just based on the location as an alleged dumping ground, it will take time for LE to separate what is evidence of a crime and what was previously discarded materials. Based on the statement from Cressida Dick, it's possible the remains were not in one piece which would make this much more difficult. If they were spread out, LE's goal would be to retrieve every single piece so she could be properly put to rest by her family.

They need to collect, test, and log every piece of potential evidence. They would not want to ignore or miss something that could tie the suspect to the scene. I imagine this is a very difficult and time consuming task.

Has anyone seen this much police presence before in a case? With mobile offices being delivered to the site search? What are peoples thoughts on this!
Aside from the obvious as in potential serial offender and potentially multiple victims I can’t think of any other reason!

Albeit, i've only followed 2 cases, but shipping in several unmarked cars late at night is unnerving

You are absolutely right and I honestly and genuinely applaud you for taking this stance and you are right to do so but unfortunately, so many don’t and only have to see a blue flashing light abs they believe it to be a police car yet the reality is that anyone can buy one of those lights and put it on top of their car .
A piece of Advice for others reading this - if a purported plain unmarked police car, which you believe to be so due to the presence of a blue light or not , tries to stop you, you DO NOT have to stop. Only a marked police car is who you are mandated to stop for and it’s solely your discretion if you wish to stop for an unmarked car. I have always, when wanting to stop a car whilst I’m in a CID plain car, shouted up for a uniform presence to stop the car on my behalf, so that they know it’s a genuine stop . Please , if in the UK, make yourself aware of this fact if you don’t already know.
Every one of your posts is absolute gold - thank you so much.

He was being monitored by the met in relation to
other sex offences at the time of Sarah’s disappearance. **** is going to well and truly hit the fan.

if that is true then that is DISGUSTING as her death could have been prevented.....every single incident needs addressing at the time,in the moment, not storing up to make a bigger case....should be ZERO tolerance!!

Has anyone seen this much police presence before in a case? With mobile offices being delivered to the site search? What are peoples thoughts on this!
Aside from the obvious as in potential serial offender and potentially multiple victims I can’t think of any other reason!

Either multiple area's of interest possibly from alerts from cadaver dogs yesterday or one single dismembered body (SE possibly) and to locate items of clothing or other small pieces of evidence relating to this case.

JMO

Last edited:
If he was working on the day of the incident, surely going via Clapham is a bit out of the way when there would be a more direct route to Kent (see map attached). This would signal a bit of premeditation for going on the prowl
I think the map attached would take you through the congestion charge zone so the Clapham route it legit. But he was hanging around the area for quite a while after 8pm, maybe as some have said at Honest Toms. At Honest Toms, they know a lot of the customers and chat so it would be good to know from them if he visited on the night

This is very interesting, and seems plausible. As one of the first things they'd do is check CCTV of all public buses that went past where her phone last pinged. Can take a while to get hold of it tbf. That article also says they likely recognised the car from the bus CCTV (corroborated I guess by the motorist's dashcam footage) and tracked it on motorway cams all the way back home. Maybe this is how they know if he stopped off somewhere before home or not? But needed him/someone else to confirm the exact location as they'd lost him once her turned off into Ashford. Or maybe he did actually drive home all the way with her (not stopping at Ashford first), and that's why they've arrested the wife, as she was then aware he had kidnapped her.

This bit: "If she was in the car, they will have footage of him with her". Maybe they could see her alive in the car, and that's why they took their time tracking him? Which means he may have only done something to her only once he got home Deal. And that's why his wife is complicit. Very very grim tbh.

If the car was a hire car, there is a possibility that it had a vehicle telemetry system, which would include GPS monitoring, speed, acceleration and braking etc. This is so that the hire company can protect and locate their asset in the event of overdue returns, theft, dangerous driving etc.

This could have been monitored remotely from the vehicle owners asset protection unit monitoring centre or via an internet based connection elsewhere.

The Sun UK reports that there is a two minute interval between the time her phone call to BF ended and the last doorbell camera sighting on Poynder St.

Two minutes, to me, would be ample time for someone watching her from a parked car to see she was off the phone, drive past and circle back around to assault her from behind in the vehicle.

I think that's what LE was looking for in front of Poynder Court. Signs of a struggle, a car hitting her, and possibly her phone broken or tossed into the drain.

Didn't sarah wellgreen live in Kent. Her body has never been recovered.

These women & girls are of interest, as far as I'm concerned:

Liah Nguyen, 17-years-old, went missing from Bexleyheath on July 7 this year around 7.30pm.

Hieu Thi Le went missing aged 15. She was last seen on February 23, 2017 in Thornton Heath, London

Sophie Barnett, Margate, 2018

Yan Chen 15yo l/s 11 April 2006 from Deal

Soukaina Nazih 19yo l/s 2 July 2012 from Bournemouth

Thihang Ncuyen 15yo l/s 31 May 2015 from Bexhill, East Sussex,

Gillian Affleck 50yo l/s 24 Aug 2017 from Patcham, Sussex

Uyen Vu Tu 15yo l/s 15 July 2018 from Dover, Kent

Lana Purcell 26yo l/s 17 Jan 2011, Kentish Town London

Hoang Thah Hiyen

Liah Nguyen

Louise Tume

Soukaina Nazih.

I don't really think so.

I think it's more likely that there are animal remains near the area (dumping of dead sheep) and that is making it more difficult to evaluate if there are multiple human remains or just one human and multiple animals.

I also think it's likely he removed all her clothing.
I’m not sure it would take very long to distinguish between animal bones and human bones. The bones they have found have been confirmed as human remains, just not whose remains.

Is any one else thinking that with the new info on WC being under surveillance this has taken a very Line of Duty turn and when Cressida Dick made her statement yesterday she knew that something very bad is going to come out. I'm not in London so not terribly familar with her but I did think he demeanour was a little odd

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member