UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My belief is that the basal instinct of sex is the primary driver of most of these sad crimes.... with mental illness or drugs being a stratifier....
It is not about sex. Many millions of people love and enjoy sex, and manage... not to harm people(!)
It is about control, sadism, dominance, hate, anger, inferiority. Rape is very rarely about 'sex'.

I haven't had time to drop in on WS for quite a while, or often, life got crazy, but I had to come and catch up on thoughts on this case. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the gist (within TOS) and do we have a case map? Would it be good to have one? I can put one together if ya'll can help with details.

(please don't get the thread closed again) It's good to see some old friends and new faces!

skibs
I’m so happy you to see you appear. There isn’t a media thread yet for timelines and maps. If you have the inclination, time and energy ~ we really need one.

Not mentioning any names but “lab managers” have access to chemicals but do not use them on a daily basis. Chemists would think any lab manager handling chemicals would be odd as it’s a chemists role to perform analysis and testing NOT lab managers. Of course, they would have extensive knowledge of how chemicals work.
Wouldn't that depend on the size and nature of the lab and the size of the company? Do we know what business she is in.

It's worth remembering that it's still speculation that any chemicals were involved. Nothing specific has yet been said about the nature of the human remains.

Whoa! I've been quietly following but is this looking like it's going to blow up into something really big here?

Not to belittle Sarah's apparent murder but it looks like LE may have stumbled onto a serial killer.

Is that we are looking at here?

We don’t know, but I think the case against him is going to be a big one. If he is a serial killer or serial attacker we are yet to find out, but I can’t see this being his only Crime.

Whoa! I've been quietly following but is this looking like it's going to blow up into something really big here?

Not to belittle Sarah's apparent murder but it looks like LE may have stumbled onto a serial killer.

I'm wondering if Police search and resue dogs or cadaver dogs had picked up other areas of interest yesterday - but that's JMO at the moment.

MOO

For those just catching up and who have not had time to go through all threads like me :rolleyes: here's the latest...........

"Police remained at the scene all night and more vehicles, including a team of police divers, have been turning up today."

Kent online reporter suggests in the video linked, says it seems the investigation is stepping up, rather than down.

Portacabins being set up, and Police diving unit has arrived.

Article was updated recently

LIVE: Flowers laid after human remains found in search for Sarah
They're there for the long haul. Not good, not good at all

I believe it was reported as an engineering laboratory, such as in quality control or manufacturing. Not a medical or forensic laboratory.
Pretty sure she works in a biology engineering lab which also experiments on animals for various reasons , but its a company that seems to work out how to fuse certain engineering products with biological medical uses.

I don't really think so.

I think it's more likely that there are animal remains near the area (dumping of dead sheep) and that is making it more difficult to evaluate if there are multiple human remains or just one human and multiple animals.

I also think it's likely he removed all her clothing.

There hasn't been any evidence to suggest that he has killed before but I wouldn't be surprised. He has already been connected to a previous flashing incident so it's possible he will ultimately be linked to more cases.

Something we’ve discussed on other threads around timelines on when exactly WC became a suspect and, if much before Tuesday, why wasn’t he arrested before, DM claim to have an insider at Scotland Yard theorising he may have been being monitored:

Take it (or not) with as much salt given the classic “insider” sources but here you go:

Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera | Daily Mail Online

This is very interesting, and seems plausible. As one of the first things they'd do is check CCTV of all public buses that went past where her phone last pinged. Can take a while to get hold of it tbf. That article also says they likely recognised the car from the bus CCTV (corroborated I guess by the motorist's dashcam footage) and tracked it on motorway cams all the way back home. Maybe this is how they know if he stopped off somewhere before home or not? But needed him/someone else to confirm the exact location as they'd lost him once her turned off into Ashford. Or maybe he did actually drive home all the way with her (not stopping at Ashford first), and that's why they've arrested the wife, as she was then aware he had kidnapped her.

This bit: "If she was in the car, they will have footage of him with her". Maybe they could see her alive in the car, and that's why they took their time tracking him? Which means he may have only done something to her only once he got home Deal. And that's why his wife is complicit. Very very grim tbh.

wow... never really used strava before, but looking at it seems crazy that you can just view someones routes/runs publicly. You can clearly tell where she lived and a common run that she did. Not saying that WC has done this but should all be private in my opinion and just visible to followers

Yes it’s truly scary. I don’t use that app but this is worrying and should be addressed ASAP

Bleak.

Do we know the PM would be up at chequers and that WC would potentially get sent up there?
What is the timesframe for these disappearances?

Reason I ask is that do we know the PM (prime minister) would be at chequers at the moment due to lockdown or whether it is a) armed guarded 24/7 regardless (so WC could still be going up there) or do these mispers cover a longer timeframe when we know the PM was there, even if it’s only guarded when he is around.

Minor queries but trying sort of looking for evidence to disprove your theory. Not because it is not compelling (it is), but because I don’t want it to be true.

It's my understanding that Thames Valley Police provide the armed estate protection at chequers. The PM's close protection officers from the Met will provide his personal protection. I am unaware that WC was VIP close protection and there may have been no requirement to perform duties at Chequers.

I don't really think so.

I think it's more likely that there are animal remains near the area (dumping of dead sheep) and that is making it more difficult to evaluate if there are multiple human remains or just one human and multiple animals.

I also think it's likely he removed all her clothing.

This is where cadaver dogs come into their own.
They very rarely mark to animal remains, only human.
I don't think, by the size of this operation, LE are going on a huge bone sifting exercise for nothing.
JMO

View attachment 288208
There is so much info in this article. I will refrain from posting particulars as I’m not familiar with the site and post the link. The article does discuss some of the rumors I’ve read today.
Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera - News Chant USA

I'm not sure about this site. The grammar doesn't seem right, like it's been translated badly. "She disappeared into skinny air" not thin air!.. I'm so using the phrase skinny air from now on though haha

Has anyone seen this much police presence before in a case? With mobile offices being delivered to the site search? What are peoples thoughts on this!
Aside from the obvious as in potential serial offender and potentially multiple victims I can’t think of any other reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman