UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is too speculative, let me know if against the rules.

But after hearing that ‘remains’ have been found (I.e. not a body), I wonder if WC burnt body, therefore potentially destroying physical evidence in the event that her remains were found. If body is in such a bad condition then police may not be able to determine cause of death or whether she was sexually assaulted?

Could leave him open to trying to claim that it was a RTA or other accidental situation and he panicked, disposing of the body / evidence rather than reporting the accident for fear of his career and reputation

The killer of April Jones tried this, but was convicted of murder anyway. There was no body at all in that case.

I suppose that assuming WC is the assailant, if the body is badly damaged (which it might not be) he could try to wriggle out of it but it would need to be a hell of a story. Whether it would succeed would depend on what evidence there is which we don’t know about - eg on the last CCTV sighting, whether they found any blood at the scene of abduction/accident which is consistent with his story.

i believe someone came across a strada account

Yes, me and others

The picture of her with the medal was posted on there. Strava is a kind of social media mainly for runners and cyclists, and you can choose whether you keep activities private, have them 'followers only' or open to everyone. You can add a privacy zone if you want to obscure the exact start/end point of runs that you otherwise want to share.

Seeing where in the Clapham/Brixton/Tulse Hill area she frequented was much discussed in the earlier threads, including information from her public Strava, when she was still a missing person. But it's not really going to add anything now.

I haven't had time to drop in on WS for quite a while, or often, life got crazy, but I had to come and catch up on thoughts on this case. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the gist (within TOS) and do we have a case map? Would it be good to have one? I can put one together if ya'll can help with details.

(please don't get the thread closed again) It's good to see some old friends and new faces!

skibs

yes please! That would be really helpful! As for a gist there is a timeline floating around somewhere - hopefully someone will be able to find it quicker than me

MSM in the DM now suggesting that WC may have been followed by undercover armed officers for some time in the run up to his arrest. Also suggesting that he may have been allowed to continue working to avoid spooking him.

As per my post in the previous thread I believe that the Met have played a blinder here. They’ve clearly had him as a POI for a significant time but have waited to give them the best chance of recovering SE alive or deceased and also to ensure that they can pursue proper charges relating to Murder etc.

There are so many new members, maybe it's time for some thread-etiquette. This is just my opinion on how to get the most out of the great WS community.

When you post, it isn't a private conversation. Even if you are replying to someone. Try to make your comments relevant to the entire thread. If your only comment is to say you disagree with someone else, maybe you can reframe it into a general post about your own opinion (which may differ from others!). But when you just quote someone and argue back and forth, the thread goes off the rails. One of the rules here is not to personalize and making general posts with your thoughts is a great way to stay on track. If someone makes a post that criticizes you personally, do your best to ignore it. The natural inclination is to defend yourself but then you are participating in going off the rails. I've had more complaints from posters here about my legal abilities based on posts they disagreed with than from my own clients. But you just have to let it roll. :cool:

If you find someone else's post offensive or distasteful, just ignore them. Report it if you must but remember that each time you click "Report," it means a mod will have to take the time to review your report and make a decision to delete that post. Is it something serious that should be reported? Great, report it. Thank you for noticing it. Is it just a post you disagree with that does not violate TOS? Maybe just scroll on and ignore the poster. But whatever you do, please do not quote the post and make your comment about it. It just doubles the work for the mods.

Here's another tip: keep a little notebook or document on your computer for your own notes. If you do some sleuthing that is outside of TOS that can't be discussed here, make a note of it privately. Once MSM reports your scoop, you are then free to share what you found or your opinion on it. This has helped me a lot to stay within TOS even while I am privately scoping out property records or other things we can't discuss.

I did some GIS/criminal geographic data processing and it turns out the centre-point of five currently missing young women (I included SE for data) is a location protected by WC's unit. It's Chequers.

Red points are last seen locations of missing girls. Green points are locations protected by WC's unit.

Am trying to get this to the police, though I'd be surprised if they're not doing similar analysis.

Attachments

• map-xy-1.png
    map-xy-1.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 458
We have no idea what circles Sarah mixed in. This is extremely judgemental and snobby. My close friends range from doctors to single mums on benefits. I don't discriminate based on their employment or social class!!
Hard agree

I too think they weren’t known to each other because of the lack of overlapping demographics, but maybe the person you replied to could find a way of saying that without sounding so freaking classist

Hi, new user here.
I have been following this thread for the last couple of days.
One thing I am confused with is the hire car. Any info where and when it was hired, what car it was? I saw images of 2 vehicles being removed from the property but it seems they were both owned. Was the hire car taken to his home address?
Sorry if I’ve missed something, there are so many posts. Thank you

That's a little judgemental and snobby. Who knows what circles she mixed in. By all accounts she was a nice person and may have mixed with people from all socio-economic backgrounds regardless of their level of education or wealth.
That's a little judgemental and snobby. Who knows what circles she mixed in. By all accounts she was a nice person and may have mixed with people from all socio-economic backgrounds regardless of their level of education or wealth.

Have to agree with this. Most of us know people from all walks of life and this is especially the case in a place like London. While it’s unlikely they had enough in common to be having some sort of relationship their paths could easily have crossed in theory - especially considering how charming and deceptive he is.

His wife is an educated professional and she’s not just a casual acquaintance or hook up so presumably there must have been some sort of appeal (urgh!).

Its all gone a bit quiet now since Cressida Dicks statement.

Amazed there's been no leaks from media or apparent progress today

Not as surprising as you might think

Contempt or 'Sub-Judice' Rules | Channel 4

MSM reporting on what LE activity can be seen is OK, as is their sleuthing people connected with the case. But reports from within the investigation are highly dodgy unless it is an authorised statement.

Last edited:
MSM in the DM now suggesting that WC may have been followed by undercover armed officers for some time in the run up to his arrest. Also suggesting that he may have been allowed to continue working to avoid spooking him.

As per my post in the previous thread I believe that the Met have played a blinder here. They’ve clearly had him as a POI for a significant time but have waited to give them the best chance of recovering SE alive or deceased and also to ensure that they can pursue proper charges relating to Murder etc.

That's interesting but also worrying, what if she could have been saved if they'd questioned him earlier?

Re: A Fitbit or other personal health tracker

Would it be possible for LE to download the data from a Fitbit or other such device without having her phone?

I remember one case where the Fitbit heart rate for a missing woman timed exactly when she was assaulted as her heart rate suddenly increased.

Do we know if he had a fitness tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member